Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 53

Author Topic: You can't defeat the Infinite Wall of Slime, but you can level grind on it!  (Read 24178 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Tag team the slime wall with my squirrel slime.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go buy myself a proper blade at the shop!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile

While on my Claimed Plot, open the Furniture menu and find my shade tree and place it down in the middle of the plot.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

Cry from the pain then rest in the fetal position.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile

((so my plan here is to start off with a nice shade tree where people can rest and hopefully heal up in exchange for paying me slime coins, which I'll use to buy more furniture and building bits, turning this into an inn management game. Muah ha ha.))

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile

Pick up the slime coins and kill the gift shop slime with a magic NUKE

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, the drill press and the band saw aren’t really portable, so those are right out…

Look harder.  I need something that’s portable and looks like I might be able to harm a slime with it.  Preferably something befitting a machinist.  Also, preferably, better than a depth gauge or file set.

Probably going to get the safety googles too, regardless of what else I get (would be nice if there was a full-face shield, though)…
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile

Slash that boss lump!

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile

Attack giraffe
Gouge out the chainsaw priest's eyes with my thumbs.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

((so my plan here is to start off with a nice shade tree where people can rest and hopefully heal up in exchange for paying me slime coins, which I'll use to buy more furniture and building bits, turning this into an inn management game. Muah ha ha.))
(I'll sleep on the ground thanks)
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Charge and hit the boss in a head on attack for a d6.
It's the last strategy a rogue should use, so it's perfect for a surprise attack.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Turn 12

Nirur Torir
Level 2 Rogue
5/10 HP
0/10 Exp.
Slime Coins: 3
Dice: D6

Roll: 5
You charge the Boss Lump and stab it, causing 5 damage to the Infinite Wall of Slime! But no slimes pop out...
(Tip: Better dice have a lower critical chance, a lower fail rate, and better results on average)

---

Fluffe9911
Level 2 Human Adventurer
5/10 HP
0/10 Exp.
Slime Coins: 6
Dice: D6.

Roll: 2
You slash the Boss Lump to deal 2 damage to the Infinite Wall of Slime. Nothing pops out. Hmm...

---

King Zultan
Level 1 Zebra
5/5 HP
4/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 1
Dice: D4.

Roll: 4
You eat the Giraffe Slime for 8 damage! You gain 1 exp!

---

Knightwing64
Level 1
DEAD/5 HP
4/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 3

Roll: 1
You try to fire off the closest thing you can have to a magical nuke while still being level 1. The Gift Shop Slime retaliates by throwing a tacky slime figurine at you, which prematurely detonates your attack causing it to explode on you dealing 3 damage! You are now DEAD!

You find yourself in a room. A skeleton guy in a black robe is busy mopping the floor. He is wearing a nametag that says "Hello. My name is DEATH". There are a bunch of board games lined up on shelves on the wall. To your east is a door labelled "LIFE".

---

Egan_BW
Level 1 Tiny Purple T-Rex
4/5 HP
0/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 0
Swag: Oak Tree (Rooted in the shop)

It turns out that a furniture menu isn't an actual thing. Seems like you'll need to go collect your tree the hard way.

---

Strif3
Level 1 Mold
5/5 HP
2/5 Exp.

You try to latch onto the Boss Lump; but the Boss Lump appears to be too powerful to consume in this manner!

---

A_Curious_Cat
Level 1 Machinist
4/5 HP
3/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 7

You appear to have already found all the good stuff that you are likely to find that would be of specific interest to a Machinist. Unless you wanted to buy a wrench for 1 Slime Coin.

---

IronyOwl
Level 1 Tree Slime
5/5 HP
3/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 2
Allies: Squirrel Slime 3/3 HP

Roll: 3
You and your Squirrel Slime ally, (who rolled a 2) attack the Infinite Wall of Slime to deal 4 damage! A Dragonfly Slime flies out of the wall!

---

Horizon
Level 1 Human Man
3/5 HP
1/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 0
Swag: Notepad
Dice: D4

Umm... I guess you're a human man, and men aren't supposed to cry or something. Society's generally accepted gender norms are sort of BS, but on the other hand this is as good as you can reasonably expect a 1 roll to go for you.

---

Devastator
Level 1 Catgirl
5/5 HP
4/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 5

You try to head to the shop, but for some reason there's a tree blocking you from entering. Noteworthy is the fact that the tree is obstructing the shop door from the inside of the shop!

---

BlackPaladin99
Level 1
5/5 HP
4/5 Exp.

Roll: 4
You brutalize the Giraffe Slime for 8 damage before King Zultan eats it. You gain 1 exp!

---

Quarque
Level 1 Troll Wizard
5/5 HP
2/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 2

You try to hit the wall, but you fumble your weapon mid-swing!

---

Naturegirl1999
Level 1 Human Girl
5/5 HP
3/5 Exp.

You thank Fish Sugarpants and then punch the Pillow Slime. It only did 1 damage but it did the trick! You gain 1 exp and 1 Slime Coin!

---

Elephant Parade
Level 1 Guide
5/5 HP
0/5 Exp.

You decide to just sort of give the Gift Slime a tour of the Infinite Wall of Slime. The Gift Shop slime just sort of goes along with it and doesn't seem to enthused. Possibly because it was part of the wall just moments ago.

----

Infinite Wall of Slime: Infinity-69/Infinity HP.
Boss Lump: (7)
Dragonfly Slime: 4/4 HP
Gift Shop Slime: 2/2 HP
Pillow Slime was punched out! Naturegril1999 gained 1 exp and 1 Slime Coin
Giraffe Slime was defeated! King Zultan and BlackPaladin99 gain 1 exp.

Gift Shop Slime rolled a 4! It counterattacks Knightwing64 for 3 damage!
The Boss Lump starts to wobble... It rolls a 3. It is still embedded in the Infinite Wall of Slime.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 05:44:57 pm by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Make a deal with the Gift Shop Slime: It'll dispense novelty slime figurines for me to sell to tourists, and I won't kill it.

Strif3

• Bay Watcher
  • The vulture on your shoulder
    • View Profile

Pray to RNJesus to stop giving me shit rolls on every action... Then try latching onto the Dragonfly Slime and consuming it.
Freedom is not a spectrum.
Put me in chains, or stop telling me what to do.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile

Slash the lump again!

(Also Infinite Wall of Slime: Infinity-69/Infinity HP. Nice.)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 07:40:59 pm by Fluffe9911 »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 53