Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17

Author Topic: Bring 3: Chaos Incarnate (Crash Report Log)  (Read 12791 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Bring 3: Chaos Incarnate (Loading World 1) 8/8
« Reply #75 on: April 02, 2023, 11:11:04 am »

What's your restriction, Max?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 02, 2023, 11:34:32 am »

What's your restriction, Max?
Well, it has to do with what I just posted.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2023, 11:37:29 am »

My guess then is every other post has to contain a meme, or something like that.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 02, 2023, 12:33:03 pm »

To the Mafia team, if the players don't vote out the unjester today, you might accidentally cause both town and mafia to lose if you accidentally kill the unjester at night.

As such, I suggest you kill me tonight. I'm town (and as such can still win if I die). I don't think there aren't any PGO type roles, so this isn't a trap.

To any town vigs/arsonists/poisoners/etc, don't lose us the game by firing wildly. Consider holding fire until we're clear of the unjester threat. You can target me if you really want, and if no one counterclaims, you can kill Max if you think it's warranted.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 02, 2023, 12:58:09 pm »

you can kill Max if you think it's warranted.
Wow. Harsh.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 02, 2023, 01:47:31 pm »

To any town vigs/arsonists/poisoners/etc, don't lose us the game by firing wildly. Consider holding fire until we're clear of the unjester threat. You can target me if you really want, and if no one counterclaims, you can kill Max if you think it's warranted.
I plan to shoot/burn/poison whoever I want!  Who would like to die?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 02, 2023, 02:01:15 pm »

zemaj, I'm sure you have something interesting to say.

zemaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 02, 2023, 02:18:28 pm »

zemaj, I'm sure you have something interesting to say.

uh, not really...

I just read an interesting article about the stabilization in rates of food-allergy occurence, if that helps any.

I oppose a mass-claim on D1... if I wanted to break a game, I'd play more DF, not mafia on the B12 forums.

I support a Jim Groovster elimination, but really just to go ahead and distance from last game.

I am totally not scum this time.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 02, 2023, 02:34:47 pm »

To this end... should we mass claim?
Yes.

I appear to be a Blocked Bus Driver with a Post Restriction.
So don't expect me to do anything.
I think we should mass-claim in this game to increase the likelihood of town winning and to make my suffering end quicker, because I won't be allowed to leave this game until it's over.

I am an Electric Tree. I don't know what my third role is suppose to be, I think it's Townie. If anybody targets me they become electrified and will die if they target another electrified player. If I were to die I will become a Tree Stump and still be allowed to post while dead, but I won't have a vote. I will always flip as "Townie" even if I'm role-framed. I think that's why Townie is my third role.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 02, 2023, 02:45:41 pm »

I oppose a mass-claim on D1... if I wanted to break a game, I'd play more DF, not mafia on the B12 forums.
Screw not breaking the game its already broken.

@notquiethere claim and ill claim as well.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 02, 2023, 03:16:46 pm »

Zemak
I just read an interesting article about the stabilization in rates of food-allergy occurence, if that helps any.
Great stuff! That is interesting, unvote. Especially the data about allergy reactions being higher among higher educated parents. I remember reading that peanut allergies are way less common in Israel where children are much more likely to be exposed to them at a young age.

Pretty sure any setup should be balanced around not being broken by a mass claim; ultimately the main guard against the game becoming boring is for players to not make it boring. I think collectively solving the power interactions helps turn it from a random stuff-happens, to a big puzzle. It doesn't make it unfair for scum, who still have some wiggle room, as only King for definite (and maybe Dark Creature) are confirmed scum. The main argument against not mass claiming is for punchy town roles who have some secret weapon that they want to hold back on using.

@notquiethere claim and ill claim as well.
Can't say fairer than that. I'll see what a few more players do. But to make it fair, I've breadcrumbed my role somewhere.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 02, 2023, 03:37:13 pm »

I'm not sure how to approach this game and my worry is that if I approach it seriously that effort will not be rewarded.

Based on my role PM I received the Lazy, Strengthener, and Virgin roles. I am Town.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 02, 2023, 03:45:52 pm »

... Fucking...

So dumb.

Fine.  Let's do the dumb plan where we claim everything, on the condition that we immediately vote.  And probably vote zemaj at that.

I'm the Fruit Festival.  I'm also the Dark Creature.  I refuse to claim my third role, because I'm not entirely sure what it is.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 02, 2023, 03:54:40 pm »

Based on my role PM I received the Lazy, Strengthener, and Virgin roles. I am Town.
pff

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 02, 2023, 04:09:25 pm »

pff

I wanted to laugh at somebody else for having the Virgin role.

:|
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17