Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Does Anybody Know Why I Can't Play As My Modded Character?  (Read 420 times)

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
  • Constantly fails to become elephant man.
    • View Profile
Does Anybody Know Why I Can't Play As My Modded Character?
« on: December 03, 2022, 08:55:34 am »

It's overpowered on purpose and yes, I took account for putting it into it's own entity. Maybe some values are too high?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Does Anybody Know Why I Can't Play As My Modded Character?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2022, 09:11:57 am »

Ok, I just figured out my creature wasn't webber and lacked trapavoid. Still suffering from issue.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2022, 09:14:29 am by rico6822 »
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

Gnomedevourer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2022, 12:22:06 pm »

if you add [OUTSIDER_CONTROLLABLE] you can spawn in as an outsider, but uh, if that is all the entity has it's basically non-existent, it can't/doesn't have any sites, and also I wouldn't... generally recommend making a hyper-strong civ anyways, but yeah, probably better off with outsider controllable tag, and removing the entity
although I gotta warn you, it's gonna be tough to get any new gear/stuff for your character-
tried to balance a mod, once upon a time, fell and scraped my knee, ain't doing that again.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2022, 12:29:38 pm »

if you add [OUTSIDER_CONTROLLABLE] you can spawn in as an outsider, but uh, if that is all the entity has it's basically non-existent, it can't/doesn't have any sites, and also I wouldn't... generally recommend making a hyper-strong civ anyways, but yeah, probably better off with outsider controllable tag, and removing the entity
although I gotta warn you, it's gonna be tough to get any new gear/stuff for your character-

I did entity thing just like armok on dwarf fortress wiki would be permitted to exist. I dunno what else I have to do. And I don't care about gear since slade colossus is pretty much already a heck of powerhouse.