Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 113

Author Topic: FBYOR 5 - Game Over - Learning From Disaster, As All Ends In Fire And Darkness  (Read 59300 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

@Jack:
Why didn't you claim on Day 3?

Also, I want you to explain the reasoning for your Vector votes on Day 2 and Day 3. They seem unnatural and random.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

What makes you think Knightwing jailkeeped?
I am completely guessing.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Also, sorry I wasn't around much during Day 4. I was working a lot.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

@Jack:
Why didn't you claim on Day 3?

Also, I want you to explain the reasoning for your Vector votes on Day 2 and Day 3. They seem unnatural and random.

Ah, missed Day 4 questions.  Yay.

Vector looked scummy, so I voted them.  Web looked scummy, and seemed to be working with Vector.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What makes you think Knightwing jailkeeped?
I am completely guessing.

You're already outed, so nope. A jailkeep wouldn't have killed the target. Unless Knightwing is third party.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

You're already outed, so nope. A jailkeep wouldn't have killed the target. Unless Knightwing is third party.
Fuck you. I'm busting my ass to help town. Even if you believe NQT's incorrect claim it still means I'm not mafia, I think the only third-parties that would want to help mafia in this situation would be a second mafia-ally or a Hunter targeting town.

Spoiler: Look at my Day 2 reads (click to show/hide)

I'm trying to find mafia. I only chose Juicebox over Jack (or NQT) on D4 because of incredibly unlucky circumstances and Vector's well played shading of Juice on D1.

NJW being alive after a kill targeting them and also being roleblocked makes me think they were jailkeeped, how is this unreasonable during the time Knightwing isn't here to confirm?

In addition, while I'm thinking about that...

@MOD: If a player none'd are they still notified that they were roleblocked?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

I made a pretty angry rant after the day ended about how unfair this Final Countdown mafiakill is, but because the night took so long I've cooled off and don't think I should post it unless people want to see mad Toony. I think it would be a waste to complain about it at this point and I'm just gonna try to play this game out.

I want to see mad ToonyMan.

Jim, notice anything weird happen?

Negative.

Jim, are you the godfather? Seems like it's your fire that burned NJW, unless one of deez nuts also did something fire-related.

Negative.

Unless the On Fire! status spreads somehow which it does not indicate it does, then nothing in my role would cause NJW2000 to be on fire from anything I did to him.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fuck you. I'm busting my ass to help town. Even if you believe NQT's incorrect claim it still means I'm not mafia, I think the only third-parties that would want to help mafia in this situation would be a second mafia-ally or a Hunter targeting town.

Spoiler: Look at my Day 2 reads (click to show/hide)

I'm trying to find mafia. I only chose Juicebox over Jack (or NQT) on D4 because of incredibly unlucky circumstances and Vector's well played shading of Juice on D1.

NJW being alive after a kill targeting them and also being roleblocked makes me think they were jailkeeped, how is this unreasonable during the time Knightwing isn't here to confirm?

In addition, while I'm thinking about that...

@MOD: If a player none'd are they still notified that they were roleblocked?
Congregation also acts as a bulletproof, once.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I made a pretty angry rant after the day ended about how unfair this Final Countdown mafiakill is, but because the night took so long I've cooled off and don't think I should post it unless people want to see mad Toony. I think it would be a waste to complain about it at this point and I'm just gonna try to play this game out.
I want to see mad ToonyMan.
Maybe. I'm getting mad.

Congregation also acts as a bulletproof, once.
You're right. I missed that because it's been a fucking week.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just to check NQT, do you still have that kill for today?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile

Every action that targeted Jack instead went to Toony

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, we kill Knightwing then? Jim's action got randomized after all.

Question is, who else walks the plank?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Every action that targeted Jack instead went to Toony
Makes sense. You don't trust me and trust Jack for some reason.

So, we kill Knightwing then? Jim's action got randomized after all.
No. I think Knightwing is probably town.

I don't believe mafia have any incentive to try to kill at this point. This is confirmed by Nakeen who claims Jack's N3 action was not a killing action. I don't believe there was a mafiakill even performed on N3 and there couldn't have been a mafiakill on N4. Maybe mafia tried to kill me on N3 and Knightwing blocked it, but this is also unlikely as Vector probably truthfully claimed they tried to Congregate me on N3.

I believe Jack killed Max on N1 (they were not redirected by Knightwing, they clearly went for Max while Vector tried to Congregrate Webadict for later) and that Jack probably tried to kill on N2, but was blocked by Jim.

Tric, why didn't you try to kill last night?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Arr, it be entirely possible to have been redirected to a 3rd party. Or some lubber mighta framed ye. Arr, I could have been redirected to KnightWing, if he be telling the truth of his claim.

Mafia most definitely wouldn't appear as Omega, kill or no kill, that I be certain as the sea is wet. Unless they have a miller effect, alas (but look where that horrible thinking led to with poor mate Juicebox). I really did double-check the sextants, maps, and the role pm too!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

You seem very concerned.
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 113