Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 113

Author Topic: FBYOR 5 - Game Over - Learning From Disaster, As All Ends In Fire And Darkness  (Read 59055 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 5 (11 / 14) - Day 3 - This Always Happens, One Way Or Another
« Reply #1095 on: October 24, 2022, 11:46:47 pm »

I was tempted to watch NJW since he's so obviously town, but Jim is confirmed town by Tric and more likely to draw the kill so I watched Jim instead.

Why NJW is town:
1. Mally!Web tried to kill NJW on N1 by Soaking and Shocking him so Web must have felt confident that NJW was town.
2. NJW didn't try to quickhammer Web to survive another day before NQT killed him on D2, that would take some solid nerves as mafia.
3. NJW put his life on the line and drew a lot of attention to himself to try to vote out Web, this seems very risky as mafia.

On D2 I restricted Nakeen's targets on N2 to three players. I could say who but I'm curious about a couple things. Such as Vector's snap vote and the lack of kill.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: October 24, 2022, 11:50:09 pm »

I didn't hand out any of

these nuts

to anybody. I did something different.
I should mention that my watch ability has a mandatory effect that goes along with it.  8)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: October 24, 2022, 11:50:16 pm »

Well this Night was awkward. I feel someone tried to send me a message, a complicated message, which I ended up not being able to fulfill because of a roleblock (from another source).

So I ended up not doing anything!

1) Someone tried to suggest me to do something by limiting me to some targets.
2) I got roleblocked anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: October 24, 2022, 11:51:31 pm »

I was tempted to watch NJW since he's so obviously town, but Jim is confirmed town by Tric and more likely to draw the kill so I watched Jim instead.

Why NJW is town:
1. Mally!Web tried to kill NJW on N1 by Soaking and Shocking him so Web must have felt confident that NJW was town.
2. NJW didn't try to quickhammer Web to survive another day before NQT killed him on D2, that would take some solid nerves as mafia.
3. NJW put his life on the line and drew a lot of attention to himself to try to vote out Web, this seems very risky as mafia.

On D2 I restricted Nakeen's targets on N2 to three players. I could say who but I'm curious about a couple things. Such as Vector's snap vote and the lack of kill.
Oh Ninja! Well I'm glad I understood it well, I ended up being roleblocked. I crashed into a broom closet, wasn't someone previously who also got that?

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: October 24, 2022, 11:53:04 pm »

Also @Toony: considering I announced what I would do last Day, did I get it right that you wanted to tell me "I want you to delay one of these two, but you can go on the one you claimed anyway if you don't want to compromise yourself"?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: October 24, 2022, 11:53:31 pm »

I'm sorry Nakeen but I know you're mafia now

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: October 24, 2022, 11:56:53 pm »

Why

I didn't expect that coming from you, shouldn't an inspect have cleared me?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: October 25, 2022, 12:02:14 am »

Anyone want to claim to visit me? Second claimant is probably scum, so I would advise claiming ASAP.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: October 25, 2022, 12:04:36 am »

So who I suspect is ToonyMan redirected me toward three potential targets: TolyK, Vector, and juicebox. I saw this as a subtle message, and went to Delay TolyK instead, but crashed into a broom closet afterward.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: October 25, 2022, 12:14:46 am »

Anyone want to claim to visit me? Second claimant is probably scum, so I would advise claiming ASAP.

I visited you. Or at least, I attempted to. You should have been roleblocked.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: October 25, 2022, 12:15:51 am »

Why

I'm bluffing for a reaction, don't worry I don't know for sure.

I don't really believe you were roleblocked by someone other than me. My day ability roleblocks the player if they don't target one of the players I give them. I think what happened here is you targeted one of them and were redirected off of them? It's suspicious though since nobody died last night, that's understandable yeah?

So who I suspect is ToonyMan redirected me toward three potential targets: TolyK, Vector, and juicebox. I saw this as a subtle message, and went to Delay TolyK instead, but crashed into a broom closet afterward.
That is correct. I gave you Vector as the player you said you would delay as well as TolyK or Juicebox as alternatives. I was going to do Jack instead of Juicebox but I wasn't sure if we would actually lynch Jack over Web.

I think there's a high chance mafia is inside Vector/Nakeen.

I still think Jack is mafia too.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: October 25, 2022, 12:17:56 am »

The wait was killing me, phew. But I did get roleblocked, and there isn't more I can bring to the table.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: October 25, 2022, 12:19:22 am »

Why

I'm bluffing for a reaction, don't worry I don't know for sure.

I don't really believe you were roleblocked by someone other than me. My day ability roleblocks the player if they don't target one of the players I give them. I think what happened here is you targeted one of them and were redirected off of them? It's suspicious though since nobody died last night, that's understandable yeah?

That is correct. I gave you Vector as the player you said you would delay as well as TolyK or Juicebox as alternatives. I was going to do Jack instead of Juicebox but I wasn't sure if we would actually lynch Jack over Web.

I think there's a high chance mafia is inside Vector/Nakeen.

I still think Jack is mafia too.
Yes that's pretty understandable. Is it possible for the Mafia to choose not to use the MafiaKill by the way?

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: October 25, 2022, 12:20:39 am »

Nakeen
So fast I thought it belonged to the previous day. Where you the one who roleblocked me Vector?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: October 25, 2022, 12:24:52 am »

Nope
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 113