Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 113

Author Topic: FBYOR 5 - Game Over - Learning From Disaster, As All Ends In Fire And Darkness  (Read 58742 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 5 (12 / 14) - Day 2 - Awakening To Darker Tides
« Reply #690 on: October 19, 2022, 11:06:58 am »

Web says NJW is mafia. And impplying double actions. And generally saying hes conftown. Webadict is not.

We know you can apply two status effects. You attempted to kill someone last night. Who's to say your soaking didn't backfire. Or, if NQT's omega possibility is a fact, that SK was the one who did the night 1 kill on you to help their chances of survival?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 5 (14 / 14) - Day 1 - The Game Begins, Every Drake In Their Place
« Reply #691 on: October 19, 2022, 11:07:22 am »

I can confirm that both On Fire and Soaked status effects exist this game. Bit of a fire/water theme.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: October 19, 2022, 11:08:58 am »

Web says NJW is mafia. And impplying double actions. And generally saying hes conftown. Webadict is not.

We know you can apply two status effects. You attempted to kill someone last night. Who's to say your soaking didn't backfire. Or, if NQT's omega possibility is a fact, that SK was the one who did the night 1 kill on you to help their chances of survival?
My Action succeeded because Toony was blocked, which proves you and I targeted Jim.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: October 19, 2022, 11:12:33 am »

Arr, Tric, you adlepated buccaneer, Web's claims are all in accord with your own, Toony, Jim, and NJW. Now, any of you may also have additional actions, but the simplest explanation is Nakeen or Vector did the kill. Unless some new extraordinary evidence comes up, we're going to throw one of them overboard today.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: October 19, 2022, 11:18:56 am »

I am 99% certain Vector didn't kill, so I am okay voting Nakeen.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: October 19, 2022, 11:33:40 am »

Also, you seem awfully sure I'm scum. Mind actually making a case on me instead of just calling me scum every time you mention me?
Why didn't you reload my Actions?

Why didn't you killshot Nakéen like you said you would Yesterday :V
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: October 19, 2022, 11:43:15 am »

Also, you seem awfully sure I'm scum. Mind actually making a case on me instead of just calling me scum every time you mention me?
Why didn't you reload my Actions?

Why didn't you killshot Nakéen like you said you would Yesterday :V
Because NJW seemed scummier, especially given I didn't think juicebox was likely to be scum.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: October 19, 2022, 11:44:46 am »

hmpf
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: October 19, 2022, 11:49:44 am »

Were you responsible for the revive?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: October 19, 2022, 11:52:51 am »

:V

No comment.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: October 19, 2022, 11:55:07 am »

PFP

Arr, Tric, you adlepated buccaneer, Web's claims are all in accord with your own, Toony, Jim, and NJW. Now, any of you may also have additional actions, but the simplest explanation is Nakeen or Vector did the kill. Unless some new extraordinary evidence comes up, we're going to throw one of them overboard today.
No. We're not.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: October 19, 2022, 11:57:57 am »

:V

No comment.
No prob.

I have 2 protects, so I got you covered for two Nights. :)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: October 19, 2022, 11:59:18 am »

Arrr, then Toony, which of your purported double-actors do you want to make walk the plank?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: October 19, 2022, 12:06:15 pm »

I haven't read the ginormous shitton of posts today but I plan to when I'm more available.

In the meantime, NQT, the guy who advocates being careful about mechanically clearing people in Web's Supernatural as mafia (I remember somewhere after the game was over he said he wouldn't make arguments like that as town), is now fully onboard "either Nakeen or Vector killed Max" when we're in an even crazier BYOR style setup with a seemingly high power level ceiling. NQT is also firing posts out like crazy and making TONS of errors in their haste. Please, just take a step back and at least get the facts straight.

I'm going to try to find mafia by their behavior, not this unknown logic bullshit. We can use mechanical actions as additional evidence, not a nail in the coffin.

I wish I was at a computer so I could type faster.

I will present statements and also how I feel about each player when I'm able to type faster than ten words a minute.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: October 19, 2022, 12:07:54 pm »

@Web:
Are you claiming you roleblocked me?
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 113