Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 113

Author Topic: FBYOR 5 - Game Over - Learning From Disaster, As All Ends In Fire And Darkness  (Read 58485 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 5 (14 / 14) - Day 1 - The Game Begins, Every Drake In Their Place
« Reply #360 on: October 15, 2022, 05:23:52 pm »

I recommend someone inspect me this night (if I survive), see that I'm scum,

:|

I'm going to assume this means you're claiming miller and not that you inadvertently claimed your actual alignment.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: October 15, 2022, 05:24:00 pm »

BEEEEP

WARNING! CHART ERROR in CHART_004. NEW VERSION:

Chart_004(amended)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: October 15, 2022, 05:24:59 pm »

Also in terms of activity this is pretty tame, especially for a fourteen player game.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: October 15, 2022, 05:29:34 pm »

Am not third party, am town, and very lynchable. I don't quite understand whether I'll be lynched or not at this point (drunk but still reading the thread, ha), so I'll note that some players are, in fact, dragons, while some are not. Dragons probably care about being the only dragon in the game. I'll try to reread and post before day end anyways, but I'll get that out there anyways. Public information and all that.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: October 15, 2022, 05:30:22 pm »

I've technically caught up on reading everything but still probably not going to be able to do a big post for a while (not that anybody read them anyway since lots of people forgot to answer questions I had for them). Typing this out on my phone was such an unbelievable pain in the ass.

Why is NJW2000 offensive? He seems fine on my read through.

TolyK has an ability that can steal/neutralize other people's abilities.  It appears he wishes to use this for others and claimed it in one of his only posts.  Additionally, TolyK has stated that he is too busy prior to the game starting.  This appears to be consistent throughout the Day.

The role stuff I'm not convinced by since there's going to be all sorts of role nonsense in this game.

If TolyK declared inactivity before the game started then I suppose I should respect that if I extend Vector the same respect. Although I'd prefer it assholes would play instead of sign up for games and then not bother.

Anything to go off of that TolyK isn't scum besides feeeeeeel?
Do you think scum (apart from TolyK) is entirely contained in [me, web, Toony, Roden, EuchreJack, juicebox, Knightwing, TricMagic, Vector]? I don't, since from my perspective that basically reduces to [Roden, juicebox, Vector] along with Tolyk and I don't think scum would ALL be flying under the radar as much as those four are. That said, you could believe it if you suspect some of the people I don't, and I'd understand.

Hmmmm. I don't feel like the votes on him are busses or other team on team action. I did the exercise of which two could plausibly be a TolyK scumbuddy and came to the same grouping you did.

I guess I could see any two of Roden, juicebox, and Vector being scum but it doesn't feel like it's that simple.

Unvote. I should hop on an actual desktop before day end.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: October 15, 2022, 05:32:04 pm »

so I'll note that some players are, in fact, dragons,

DRAGON DEEZ NUTZ

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: October 15, 2022, 05:33:21 pm »

Am not third party, am town, and very lynchable. I don't quite understand whether I'll be lynched or not at this point (drunk but still reading the thread, ha), so I'll note that some players are, in fact, dragons, while some are not. Dragons probably care about being the only dragon in the game. I'll try to reread and post before day end anyways, but I'll get that out there anyways. Public information and all that.
How does that work when we submit our own roles? Tric claims their role is literally just Dragon, but what are the chances other players sent in a dragon role?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: October 15, 2022, 05:33:55 pm »

so I'll note that some players are, in fact, dragons,

DRAGON DEEZ NUTZ

Heh

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: October 15, 2022, 05:36:00 pm »

I really dislike webadict jumping on any bandwagon just because. There was also someone else, but I'll have to actually read it again.

I recommend someone inspect me this night (if I survive), see that I'm scum, then I can reveal a bit more the next day. I actually have to figure out who's town, though, for any of my abilities to make sense... So I will.
lol, okay, now I wouldn't feel bad if TolyK got voted.

Also, bandwagoning again, stop me, nerd.

NJW2000!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: October 15, 2022, 05:37:48 pm »

I'm pretty confident TolyK isn't mafia so NJW is town and wrong or scum and wrong.

If they're town and wrong, then I think at least one of my townreads is incorrect.

If they're mafia and wrong then we got'em.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: October 15, 2022, 05:40:00 pm »

Overall I am wary of wuba, because too many cards on the table from the front and those who have agreed with him - could be an agreed semi-lie. I mostly trust Jim for some reason (kinda uninterested?), like NQT bot speak but that's just personal bias.

Oh yeah, I'm currently a Miller as a fake devil, but I can change that if needed (but I can't do the hrlpful role modifying thing).

PPE: lol. It's different kinds of dragon roles. Eevee has a Dragon evolution (or is supposed to get one soon, idk). I know about a dragon role who cares about being the only dragon left, without it actually being a thing. And it just makes the other ability stronger.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 15, 2022, 05:41:02 pm »

How does that work when we submit our own roles? Tric claims their role is literally just Dragon, but what are the chances other players sent in a dragon role?

Not sure they're telling the truth. I didn't su it anything like dragon, but there is a dragon sub theme that was added.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: October 15, 2022, 05:41:55 pm »

Didn't submit*
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: October 15, 2022, 05:43:18 pm »

PPE: lol. It's different kinds of dragon roles. Eevee has a Dragon evolution (or is supposed to get one soon, idk). I know about a dragon role who cares about being the only dragon left, without it actually being a thing. And it just makes the other ability stronger.
Is this part of why you suspect Web?

Not sure they're telling the truth. I didn't su it anything like dragon, but there is a dragon sub theme that was added.
There's a good chance Tric is lying about their role name if you're telling the truth TolyK.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: October 15, 2022, 05:44:52 pm »

Anything to go off of that TolyK isn't scum besides feeeeeeel?
Do you think scum (apart from TolyK) is entirely contained in [me, web, Toony, Roden, EuchreJack, juicebox, Knightwing, TricMagic, Vector]? I don't, since from my perspective that basically reduces to [Roden, juicebox, Vector] along with Tolyk and I don't think scum would ALL be flying under the radar as much as those four are. That said, you could believe it if you suspect some of the people I don't, and I'd understand.

Hmmmm. I don't feel like the votes on him are busses or other team on team action. I did the exercise of which two could plausibly be a TolyK scumbuddy and came to the same grouping you did.

I guess I could see any two of Roden, juicebox, and Vector being scum but it doesn't feel like it's that simple.

Unvote. I should hop on an actual desktop before day end.
Wow, I... actually convinced you? Making rational arguments works?! I feel like I'm on a roll this game.

Am not third party, am town, and very lynchable. I don't quite understand whether I'll be lynched or not at this point (drunk but still reading the thread, ha), so I'll note that some players are, in fact, dragons, while some are not. Dragons probably care about being the only dragon in the game.
ToonyMan, are you baiting again?
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 113