Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: CYOGTCG Wars - Battlefield 4  (Read 5231 times)

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
Re: CYOGTCG Wars - Battlefield 4
« Reply #105 on: October 08, 2022, 12:00:45 am »

"Now it's time to face the might and flight of my dragons! sadly their all half-fish."

Which creates a token in play

I do not! ping your SFM with the SWW, instead ending my turn and forcing the SWW to attack the Anglerfish Dragon with the Dragon's Lure and gaining 4 hearts in the process, healthy!

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2022, 12:07:20 am by Shadowclaw777 »

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 08, 2022, 01:33:11 am »

"Since I have no wish to deal with that, I'll just play another Meteor Shower."

Damage Rolls

"My Maiden dies, your Maiden dies, your Refinery annoyingly only takes another point of damage, the Anglerfish Dragon takes three damage, and so does the Lure. I use one star and as before gain two. And I suspect you are about to hit me."

--
Turn 5
Elric
Hearts: 20
Stars: 5
Board:

Gabriella Scales:
Hearts: 24
Stars: 3
Board:  Refinery 0/[2/1],  Anglerfish Dragon 4/[7/10], Dragon's Lure 1/[1/4].
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 08, 2022, 01:45:16 am »

"I believe your maiden was eaten by the Dragon since the previous turn! so you didn't get a star from that. Sadly, I don't want to play any card's this turn, I'm not going to explain why. And as you can see, I just looove cards with big pile of stats on them, they just look so cool to play y'know."

I gain a Star from my barely surviving ER, and you take 5 damage from the Anglerfish Dragon and Dragon's Lure, also gaining 4 hearts in the process. Sweet!

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 08, 2022, 04:53:31 am »

"Hmm, I did seem to mess up. I suppose it's simpler to just write that off then move everything down one and off your refinery instead... especially since it was my mistake."

"Ah well, I'll just kill your lure with a Wooly I guess."

"As a sheep, it has one extra heart... not that I think that will matter."

--
Turn 6
Elric
Hearts: 20
Stars: 4
Board: Wooly 2/3

Gabriella Scales:
Hearts: 28
Board:  Refinery 0/[1/1],  Anglerfish Dragon 4/[7/10].
« Last Edit: October 08, 2022, 05:21:41 am by Happerry »
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 08, 2022, 07:40:06 pm »

“Well anyways, these are the cards I keep getting, I wish I had more variety, just luck of the draw I suppose.”

The Anglerfish Dragon takes down the Wooly taking two damage in the process, allowing me to gain hearts in the process

(Your at 15 hearts)

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 08, 2022, 10:30:22 pm »

(Your at 15 hearts)
(Argh, I even made a specific note to remember to do that and I still forgot.)

"I know the feeling, I've milled through half of my deck and I still haven't drawn the cards my deck was meant to let me draw. The card gods givith, and the card gods taketh I guess."

"Well, either way, I shall now reveal the card I designed this turn! I call upon the undying power of the mushrooms to unleash the fairies!"

"Now that you can't force it to suicide bomb itself into the Anglerfish Dragon, that is. Also, at the end of the turn it produces a token."

--
Turn 7
Elric
Hearts: 15
Board: Fairy Ring 0/6, Fairy Token 1/1

Gabriella Scales:
Hearts: 32
Board:  Refinery 0/[1/1],  Anglerfish Dragon 4/[5/10], Refinery 0/2.
Forenia Forever!

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 09, 2022, 03:55:22 pm »

Well, as you imagine I just like to stuff my deck with 6x copies of all my cards, it keeps it simple for me. I will play another Anglerfish Dragon, these refineries are really nice for getting Stars!

Which creates another token in play

I will have my first Anglerfish Dragon strike upon the Fairy Token and gain 4 hearts in the process while taking 1 damage, then ending my turn and have the Dragon’s Lure make my first AD deal 4 damage to the the Fairy Ring. Delicious!

(Have you seen the Hydrafish Dragon that Stirk revealed?, yeah it’s my design, I don’t know if it’s worth 6 stars though :P )
« Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 04:22:38 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 09, 2022, 04:14:36 pm »

I will have my first Anglerfish Dragon strike upon the Fairy Ring and gain 4 hearts in the process, end my turn and have the Dragon’s Lure make my first AD finish off the Fairy Ring. Delicious!
You can't, you have to kill the token first.
Long Live United Forenia!

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 09, 2022, 04:33:47 pm »

I will have my first Anglerfish Dragon strike upon the Fairy Ring and gain 4 hearts in the process, end my turn and have the Dragon’s Lure make my first AD finish off the Fairy Ring. Delicious!
You can't, you have to kill the token first.
(You think I read all of the cards clearly :P?, I still barely don’t understand Fall Festivel Maiden, anyways I have fixed the legality of my turn)

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 09, 2022, 04:42:20 pm »

"This is an unfortunate turn... I shall not surrender though. Another sheep arises and damages that Anglerfish Dragon's Lure by one."

"And of course another Fairy Token enters the battlefield at the end of my turn."

--
Turn 8
Elric
Board: Fairy Ring 0/[2/6], Fairy Token 1/1, Wooly 2/3

Gabriella Scales:
Hearts: 32
Board:  Refinery 0/[1/1],  Anglerfish Dragon 4/[5/10], Refinery 0/2, Anglerfish Dragon 4/10, Dragon’s Lure 1/[3/4]
Forenia Forever!

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 09, 2022, 04:55:24 pm »

Let’s keep this turn simple, not even playing a card, where are my backfires!

Anyways the Lure eats the Fairy and takes 1 damage, the first Anglerfish Dragon destroys the Sheep and takes 2 damage in the process, and the second Anglerfish Dragon eats the Fairy Ring. I gain 8 hearts in the process.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 09, 2022, 06:26:20 pm »

(48 hearts. Can't really call the demons and backfires heart cost a cost anymore, huh..)

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 09, 2022, 06:41:25 pm »

"Once again, I shall make the sky open up and rain down destruction upon the entire field."

Damage Rolls

"Everything but the formerly healthy Anglerfish Dragon dies, and the formerly healthy Anglerfish Dragon takes one damage. I spend 1 star, and I gain four stars for killing four creatures. And then I presume you have me chewed on again."

--
Turn 9
Elric
Stars: 6
Board:

Gabriella Scales:
Hearts: 48
Board:  Refinery 0/[1/1],  Anglerfish Dragon 4/[5/10], Refinery 0/2, Anglerfish Dragon 4/10, Dragon’s Lure 1/[3/4]
« Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 08:04:30 pm by Happerry »
Forenia Forever!

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 09, 2022, 07:49:02 pm »

“Fine, I’ll play a card, my hand is totally not filled with Unintentional Bombardments or anything… and I keep topdecking these cards so…”

You take 4 damage from the surviving Dragon, now good luck!

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 09, 2022, 08:09:49 pm »

"In what I'm sure is an entirely unexpected move from me, I play another Fairy Ring."

"And as is normal, a fairy emerges from the ring to enter the fight."

--
Turn 10
Elric
Hearts: 11
Board: Fairy Ring 0/6, Fairy Token 1/1

Gabriella Scales:
Hearts: 52
Stars: 6
Board: Anglerfish Dragon 4/10, Refinery 0/3
Forenia Forever!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9