Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 169

Author Topic: Bartender of Galactic Refueling Outpost 254831: Arnold!  (Read 83626 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Bartender of Galactic Refueling Outpost 254831: Arnold!
« Reply #2040 on: October 16, 2023, 03:01:40 pm »

You drone the bar.

1236USY.9d/1m.0513h

Finally, the gate opens and in comes a young lady. She is definitely one of the diplomats, wearing a business jacket made from some grey-beige fabric with a cleavage showing white shirt underneath. She has a long skirt of the fabric matching the jacket. She is quite tall, and has robust hair that was cropped into a bowl-shaped cut. Her skin is quite dark, and as she approaches, you can see she has painted her nails black and has dark brown eyes.

"Hello!" She says with a chipper, high-pitched voice, and smiles, showing her white teeth, before taking a seat at the counter.

"I'm Axina Masa. I would like a Delta Serpentis Fruitshake." You know this mix from before, and take only a while to prepare it - a tank of Skinjuice with some Creme Blanco and Silkdrink, making a glass of limegreen fruitiness. You put the mix in front of Axina, who smiles again.

"Thank you, young man. Here's the chip." She pulls the credchip from somewhere about her hip - it's a piece of black plastic with elaborate sigil of several golden circles laid over a flower, also gold. You still scan it like any other. (+120c)

Today Earnings: 494c
Monthly Earnings: 6631.5c

Quote from: New Patron ID obtained!
Patron ID: Axina Masa
Occupation: Foreign Diplomat: 2nd Grade Negotiator, Ticardian Colony
Diplomatic Immunity Grant: 24FFD/1236
Conv.Style: AMENABLE
Liked drinks: fruity
Disliked drinks: spicy

Suddenly, the bartending console lists an alert.

SRC Legal Bureau Warning: This Patron has been declared a 'Foreign Diplomat' by the New Galactic Federation Foreign Relations Bureau, and is therefore equipped with full Diplomatic Immunity within the territory of New Galactic Federation. Synthetic Refueling Conglomerate Guard Personnel is therefore responsible for ensuring the private security of this Patron while they are on board of Synthetic Refueling Conglomerate Outposts and to accompany it to areas of high risk. In case of the Outpost not having any dedicated Guard Personnel, the aforementioned responsbility is moved onto any Civilian Personnel, including Managers, Bartenders, Waitresses, Janitors, Advertisers, Musicians et cetera. Failure to comply with this regulation will void any legal protections Synthetic Refueling Conglomerate bestows upon the Personnel in case they are accused of negligence by the New Galactic Federation's administration or the governing body of the spacefaring polity the Foreign Diplomat belongs to, as well as termination of employment contract between the negligent Personnel and Synthetic Refueling Conglomerate.

Nothing better to brighten your day than scary legal warnings, huh?

A) "Tiring trip?"
B) CHATTY: "I see you're a diplomat and I ought to care for you. You need anything?"
C) CHATTY: "Apologies but I haven't heard of Ticardian Colony, where is it?"
D) CHATTY: "May I ask about the ship you're traveling on? It's name and class are both the same."
E) FLIRTY: "You're a diplomat? Then, I'm ready to serve you, anything you want~"
« Last Edit: October 16, 2023, 03:26:08 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: October 16, 2023, 03:07:06 pm »

C - Lore please, yes

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Shining
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: October 16, 2023, 03:09:09 pm »

B first

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: October 16, 2023, 03:20:04 pm »

C
also, I would like this irritating thing to leave now

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:MODDING:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: October 16, 2023, 04:35:39 pm »

C

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: October 16, 2023, 05:23:23 pm »

C

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: October 20, 2023, 01:18:36 am »

C
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: October 23, 2023, 07:19:12 am »

CHATTY: "Apologies but I haven't heard of Ticardian Colony, where is it?" Axina smiles.

"Ah, our colony is located in Kappa Domini system. At the edge of the current Niger Sector. Well, our central administrative colony, that is, for we have several other colonies, in neighbouring Eritheus Sector, and few others beyond current Federal space. Once upon a time we were foremost of colonies, but then EXO-Lumina took over and the war happened. We've had plenty of time to expand during those two hundred years, and now Federal government wants us in."

"They're trying to recover lost territories, is that what you're saying?" She lets out a hum.

"Well, you know, it is more about our resources and planetary bodies that can be exploited for resources. The Federation is of course only very slowly restoring itself after this terrible dark age and subsequent war. It will take time, resources and space to expand, all which we have in abundance."

"You do not seem very satisfied with the prospect." Axina takes a sip, and considers her words.

"You see, it's been almost two hundred years. Our grandparents and their grandparents were on their own, fending against the corpos and pirates. They did good to secure our space and preserve the peace there, and feel entitled to independence and resources our current government is willing to pass over to the Federation. So of course there's discontent amongst some of the populace. Upon re-establishing contact three years ago, our leaders decided to host a plebiscite, and the results were clear: we will be joining the Federation. You can't argue with over eighty percent of population, after all." She pauses, and takes a sip.

A) CHATTY: "I see you're a diplomat and I ought to care for you. You need anything?"
B) CHATTY: "And where do you come in this equation as a negotiator?"
C) CHATTY: "May I ask about the ship you're traveling on? It's name and class are both the same."
D) FLIRTY: "You're a diplomat? Then, I'm ready to serve you, anything you want~"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: October 23, 2023, 07:27:54 am »

B

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: October 23, 2023, 11:31:28 am »

B

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: October 24, 2023, 01:28:21 am »

B
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: October 29, 2023, 11:23:06 am »

CHATTY: "And where do you come in this equation as a negotiator?" The diplomat sips her drink for a while.

"Mm, easy." She smiles, putting down the glass. "To remind my superior, Mr.Kyne, to not give away our homeworld in exchange for luxuries." She laughs briefly.

"But more seriously, to ensure that while we're giving something away, we get something in return. Federal officials and diplomats are quite keen to see us subsumed into the greater whole simply as another sector, something that our elders do not want to happen. Inclusion, yes, adoption of Federal laws, yes, but giving away our independence and autonomy, that's a no. Mr.Kyne can drive a hard bargain, and has studied Federal laws for years in preparation for this, but, when incensed with anger, or coddled with pleasantries, his mighty spirit can slip and he can make some bad decisions. I'm here to nudge him when that happens. Teresa, my second, is also on board of the Conquest in case I can't be present during negotiations alongside Mr.Kyne."

A) CHATTY: "I see you're a diplomat and I ought to care for you. You need anything?"
B) CHATTY: "May I ask about the ship you're traveling on? It's name and class are both the same."
C) FLIRTY: "You're a diplomat? Then, I'm ready to serve you, anything you want~"
SigFlags!

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: October 29, 2023, 12:54:54 pm »

B
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 169