Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21

Author Topic: SCP: Dollhouse IC  (Read 10349 times)

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Dollhouse IC
« Reply #225 on: July 25, 2022, 01:01:28 pm »

"Anton! Please! Whatever happened, CALM DOWN! We need to keep our cool and stick together. Where did you go?"

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 25, 2022, 01:07:35 pm »

"Anton! Please! Whatever happened, CALM DOWN! We need to keep our cool and stick together. Where did you go?"
The vision shakes Anton to his core making his blows subconsciously weaker -1 to strength... Anton takes a couple seconds to calm down and take deep breaths before talking into radio "AM IN DEAD MEN ROOM GET HERE NOW BEFORE I LEAVE WITHOUT! LONGER STAY MORE @#^$!# WE ARE!"
« Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 01:11:08 pm by Fluffe9911 »

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 25, 2022, 01:17:43 pm »

"Don't panic! Listen, I ran after you upstairs, got into a room with knifes skewering fruit. Where did you go? Stairs, window or door?"

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 25, 2022, 01:20:14 pm »

"Don't panic! Listen, I ran after you upstairs, got into a room with knifes skewering fruit. Where did you go? Stairs, window or door?"
"DOOR ONLY DOOR NOTHING BUT DOOR HURRY FAST!"

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 25, 2022, 01:23:44 pm »

"X, 23, please follow! Up the stairs, then through the door!" Ronny sprints through doors until he meets Anton.. or 'someone' else.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 25, 2022, 01:35:57 pm »

As the two of you enter the room with Anton, the two corpses rise up- they're actually shades! Both shades pull out their pistols.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 25, 2022, 01:48:25 pm »

Jump the closest one and stab him in the chest, hopefully before he has time to aim and shoot.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 25, 2022, 01:48:50 pm »

Hold the doll infront of me as a shield and shoot the shit out of the shade that isnt being stabbed

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 25, 2022, 02:03:39 pm »

Jump the closest one and stab him in the chest, hopefully before he has time to aim and shoot.
Ronny stabs the hell out of the shade. The shade dissolves. (you feel a bit of your sanity slipping, but you keep it together)
Hold the doll infront of me as a shield and shoot the shit out of the shade that isnt being stabbed
Anton shoots the shade one handed with his P90, missing it
23 (who I'm assuming is attacking, even though no one said so <_< >_>) pulls out his M9 pistol and fires at the shades. he misses too.
The remaining shade shoots 23. He barely evades.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 25, 2022, 02:13:59 pm »

Screw it ditch the gun and tackle the hell out of this shade

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 25, 2022, 02:23:51 pm »

Ronny remains completely sane and slashes at the shade like a sane person.

0023 does not aim with his hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. 0023 aims with his eye.

0023 does not shoot with his hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. 0023 shoots with his mind.

0023 does not kill with his gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father. 0023 kills with his heart.

(waiting for King Zultan to catch up to this point now)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 25, 2022, 03:05:07 pm »

Screw it ditch the gun and tackle the hell out of this shade
Anton throws away his gun (but not the doll) and attacks the shade in melee. He delivers a mighty haymaker to the shade. The shade is stunned.
Ronny remains completely sane and slashes at the shade like a sane person.
With deceptive ease Ronny slits the shade's throat. The shade dissolves. (You wonder where you learned to do that, but it's probably from TV)

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 25, 2022, 04:37:30 pm »

Pick the gun back up
(Now also waiting for King Zultan)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 27, 2022, 12:39:08 am »

(Sorry about not posting this covid thing has my hours all fucked up.)

"Oh shit I spaced out again."
Follow the directions given and try to meet up with the rest of the team.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 27, 2022, 04:56:31 am »

Follow the directions given and try to meet up with the rest of the team.
You move up stairs to the blood and fruit room, take the door to the newspaper room and another door to the room with the rest of the team. All without additional incidents.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21