Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21

Author Topic: SCP: Dollhouse IC  (Read 10352 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Dollhouse IC
« Reply #210 on: July 25, 2022, 05:47:30 am »

"Why'd you guys throw a spoon and I still don't get the gravity in this room because it floated up to the ceiling, also I managed to get a chair down, so I'm gonna try to use it."
Stand on the chair and crawl through the door before the chair can try to float away.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 25, 2022, 06:02:15 am »

"Why'd you guys throw a spoon and I still don't get the gravity in this room because it floated up to the ceiling, also I managed to get a chair down, so I'm gonna try to use it."
Stand on the chair and crawl through the door before the chair can try to float away.
You barely manage to balance on the chair. from there you climb into the door. And now the team is together again.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 25, 2022, 07:00:34 am »

"That spoon was just to test if the window leads to your location. Apparently it does. That means we can give you a chair, too". Ronny asks his teammates to help with getting a chair through the window and warns X when the chair is coming.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 25, 2022, 07:05:09 am »

There is no need, X managed to climb through the door and into your room.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 25, 2022, 07:15:40 am »

(uh, I should probably read before posting)

Does any one in the team find any hint about what is wrong with this room? Ronny says:

"Great, you made it. Let's move into the next room."

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 25, 2022, 09:13:48 am »

Suddenly Anton grabs the doll, and runs up the stairs.

Anton comes to his senses in a room which is similar to the doll room, but somewhat different. The window is boarded up again, the TV shows a slideshow of bleeding animals. On the table are rotten fruit impaled by kitchen knives into the table.
The doll, which was crying all this time, manages "Mama, help!" between the sobs.
Anton is faced with a shade of a woman.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 25, 2022, 11:02:37 am »

Anton suddenly regains his senses "Wha-... oh son of a @#$#$!"

Well I'm pissed throw that doll through the door if possible then fill this specter with lead hopefully beating it to a ectoplasmic pulp once all is said and done
« Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 11:05:29 am by Fluffe9911 »

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 25, 2022, 12:23:42 pm »

Well I'm pissed throw that doll through the door if possible then fill this specter with lead hopefully beating it to a ectoplasmic pulp once all is said and done

Anton turns his back on the shade, opens the door and throws the doll in, meanwhile the shade begins her lecture "Why aren't you more like your friend Igor, he is such a bright boy..." Anton feels less smart (-1 to intelligence checks)
Anton then turns back around, and unleashes a hail of lead upon the woman, managing to score a couple of hits, despite her evasive movement. The shade dissolves.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 25, 2022, 12:31:54 pm »

"Whoa, whoa!" Ronny runs after Anton, up the stairs.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 25, 2022, 12:35:56 pm »

"#$#@ out! out!"

Get through the feken door grab the feken doll and feken bolt through as many doors as possible until something stops me.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 25, 2022, 12:41:35 pm »

Get through the feken door grab the feken doll and feken bolt through as many doors as possible until something stops me.
You run through the door and, stopping only to pick up the doll, turn around. The door in front of you is locked (or stuck?) and won't open.
"Whoa, whoa!" Ronny runs after Anton, up the stairs.
You end up in the blood and knives room. Anton is not here.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 25, 2022, 12:44:19 pm »

"დრო არ არის!"

Bust through this feken door shoot lock if needed

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 25, 2022, 12:47:34 pm »

over the earpieces: "Anton? Are you... what happened? Anton?" Meanwhile, Ronny realizes he no longer has a weapon and grabs the meanest looking knife from the table.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 25, 2022, 12:51:24 pm »

over the earpieces: "Anton? Are you... what happened? Anton?" Meanwhile, Ronny realizes he no longer has a weapon and grabs the meanest looking knife from the table.
Anton responds over his ear piece but its a bunch of gibberish you cant really understand mixed with the sound of a body slamming against wood.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 25, 2022, 12:59:26 pm »

Bust through this feken door shoot lock if needed
Anton hits the door with his foot breaking it.
Door unlocked, Anton rushes through. into the room with 2 dead operatives. Anton is suddenly struck by a vision of how they died- beaten to death by shades. The vision shakes Anton to his core (-1 to your stat of choice.)
Ronny realizes he no longer has a weapon and grabs the meanest looking knife from the table.
You feel the power- this is a knife that killed and will kill again. that's it, you don't feel anything else.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21