Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21

Author Topic: SCP: Dollhouse IC  (Read 10390 times)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Dollhouse IC
« Reply #195 on: July 23, 2022, 09:46:58 am »

Ronny climbs through the door, together with the rest of the group. He holds the doll by the arms in his left hand, so that it is facing away from him. In his right hand he holds his shotgun.
You can't climb if both of your hands are full.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 23, 2022, 10:09:57 am »

"X, can you take this for me?" Lock the trigger and give the gun to X

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 23, 2022, 04:53:38 pm »

Climb through the door

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 24, 2022, 03:18:35 am »

"Sure, since you have the doll you should go through next and I'll cover the rear."
Take the shotgun and drop the board, then go through the door after everyone else has.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 25, 2022, 03:40:12 am »

0023 tries to climb through the door first but requires a boost from Anton.Anton successfully boosts him through the door. Next up is Ronny, who climbs all by himself and Anton who clears the wall in a single fluid motion. Finally X tries to climb but fails, perhaps they should go through the window into the void or the staircase door (into the doll room?)

The 3 of you arrive in a room where the window is open. The TV shows this room, like a mirror. The table is set for dinner. Something feels off.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 25, 2022, 03:50:48 am »

"Oh shit I can't get to the door, maybe you guys could shove a chair or something I could climb on trough."
Keep trying to get trough the door.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 25, 2022, 03:54:29 am »

Can we tell from what direction we entered this room? Did we just climb in through the window, or come from the stairs direction for example?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 03:56:13 am by Quarque »

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 25, 2022, 03:59:48 am »

You always arrive through the entry door, even if you were climbing out the window or fell though a hole in the wall.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 25, 2022, 04:01:23 am »

"Oh shit I can't get to the door, maybe you guys could shove a chair or something I could climb on trough."
There are chairs in your room- they are on the ceiling, but they're there.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 25, 2022, 04:18:15 am »

"I'm sorry X, I don't know how to get a chair to you. We could try pushing one through the window, but not sure where it will end up." While saying this, Ronny firmly holds the doll and takes up a position behind the backs of 0023 and Anton in case we are ambushed.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 25, 2022, 04:55:36 am »

"Damn."
Use the shotgun to try and pull one of the chairs towards me, if that fails just try to jump to the exit again.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 25, 2022, 05:14:45 am »

"Damn."
Use the shotgun to try and pull one of the chairs towards me, if that fails just try to jump to the exit again.
You try to hook a chair with your shotgun but overturn it instead. You try to get one of the other chairs and manage to pull it towards you. You  now have a chair that is being pulled towards the ceiling.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 25, 2022, 05:19:26 am »

"0023, could you please pick up something small? A spoon or something?" If 0023 helps out, Ronny throws it through the window to see if it reaches X.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 25, 2022, 05:29:15 am »

Try to put the thing on the ceiling, if it still wants to float away try to shove the legs into the ceiling or wall in a way that will hopefully keep it there.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 25, 2022, 05:33:17 am »

Try to put the thing on the ceiling, if it still wants to float away try to shove the legs into the ceiling or wall in a way that will hopefully keep it there.
0023 picks up the spoon from the table and throws it through the window.
The chair still wants to float away. You can shove it towards the ceiling below you, and hold it down by putting your knee on it. Do you want to try and use it to climb out through the door?

A spoon appears in the upside down room and falls/lifts to the base of the door (up, on the ceiling/floor.) X has no chance to catch it, because you didn't warn him.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21