Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21

Author Topic: SCP: Dollhouse IC  (Read 10320 times)

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Dollhouse IC
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2022, 08:21:00 pm »

Anton looks outside the window Ronny asked him to and frowns
"Hmm you three stay Ill test something watch me go up stairs once im up ill holler if I no holler destroy house."

Walk up the stairs alone and see what happens
« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 08:25:11 pm by Fluffe9911 »

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2022, 02:13:24 am »

Anton bravely ascends the stairs and ends up in the now familiar room. There is no sign of other agents, nor the two dead bodies. The window is closed and the television off. For a moment Anton thinks there's another corpse posed to sit at the table, but then hears the characteristic noise of snoring- they are is merely asleep. The sleeper is an unshaven man in his late 20s wearing disheveled camo fatigues.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2022, 02:26:35 am »

Ronny walks to the doorpost that leads to the stairs, without leaving the room. Do the stairs only lead up, or also down? He yells up the stairs: "Anton!"

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2022, 02:33:37 am »

The stairs only lead up. Also, while yelling is an option, Ronny and Anton both have radio earpieces so they can talk to each other when in different rooms.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2022, 02:53:07 am »

The goal is to check first if my yell reaches him. If Ronny doesn't hear a holler back (or any other response), try the earpieces.

(Suggestion for X: maybe check your watch?)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2022, 03:24:40 am »

The goal is to check first if my yell reaches him.
It does not.
(Suggestion for X: maybe check your watch?)
X's watch reads 23:25. (You can also find out the date and take your heart rate)
try the earpieces.
It's a bit staticky, but Anton can hear you.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 04:31:59 am by a1s »

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2022, 05:21:37 am »

"Hmm not good." Anton talks into his earpiece "Something not right... time space bzzt about... man sleep in chair... throw up handcuffs but no go up stairs... try leave building if can... if able climb second floor from outside... break window if need be... will keep contact bzzt.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 05:32:00 am by Fluffe9911 »

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2022, 05:48:07 am »

X's watch reads 23:25. (You can also find out the date and take your heart rate)
(as a player I mostly wonder if it shows the same date as it was when we entered, but Ronny doesn't think of that - trying to roleplay low int. So please only tell this if another player asks.)

"I can barely hear you man .. climb the building from outside, you say? You're a genius, will try." Ronny leaves the room through the front door (assuming this version of the room has one too) and tries to climb the building.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2022, 06:05:30 am »

Ronny leaves the room through the front door
You end up in a room that doesn't have any food, the TV is off, and the window is open.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2022, 06:21:18 am »

"Oh you gotta be kidding me." Ronny leaves this room through the open window.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2022, 07:04:22 am »

Ronny leaves this room through the open window.
You experience the strangest sensation- one second you're climbing out of the window, the next you hear a door click behind you. It's that damned room again!
The window is open, and a breeze is blowing. The TV shows a poorly shot home video, it's mostly legs and torsos. On the table, instead of tableware, is a large book.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2022, 07:30:06 am »

Ah screw it go ahead and try waking up mr sleepy head be prepared to incapacitate if he starts acting hostile

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2022, 07:39:58 am »

Ronny briefs his teammates through radiocontact. Stepping through the door or window gets you back into the same damn room. In the meantime, he sits down at the table and starts perusing the book in absent-minded curiosity.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2022, 07:43:21 am »

Upon hearing the news and cussing out some expletives Anton responds "Have you tried breaking... wall yet...may work... bzzt."

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2022, 07:46:39 am »

Ah screw it go ahead and try waking up mr sleepy head be prepared to incapacitate if he starts acting hostile
Anton nudges 'Mr. Sleepy' and tells him to wake up. The man startles and goes half way for his gun, but then relaxes. "Oh" he says " You're not a shade..."

Ronny briefs his teammates through radiocontact. Stepping through the door or window gets you back into the same damn room. In the meantime, he sits down at the table and starts perusing the book in absent-minded curiosity.
Meanwhile Ronny opens the big book, only to find out it's a photo album. Quickly flipping through the album, Ronny surmises that the album depicts a family, two adults and a child, over the course of a decade. All faces have been cut out however.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21