Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 21

Author Topic: SCP: Dollhouse IC  (Read 10365 times)

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Dollhouse IC
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2022, 11:28:41 am »

where am i again?  if i am still in the van, rejoin the team.  what do i see?
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2022, 11:51:38 am »

where am i again?  if i am still in the van, rejoin the team.  what do i see?
You are in the room with 2 dead bodies.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2022, 10:36:56 pm »

After taking a minute or two to catch my breath now the hole is wider try throwing something small through it and seeing if it makes it to the grass or not.
Taking a single bullet out of his spare P90 magazine, Anton throws it into the hole. It disappears.
"Well fuck."

Ok so guess however this dimensional fuckery works it covers the whole house still might as well try further experimentation poke a stick and or one of the broken chair legs through the hole without letting go of it and see what happens.

While looking for something to poke through the hole Anton asks Uznik a question "Out of curiousity Uznik when were you sent into building?"

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 14, 2022, 03:18:49 am »

poke a stick and or one of the broken chair legs through the hole without letting go of it and see what happens.
Anton picks up the remains of a chair leg and slowly inserts it into the hole. It goes in all the way as far as he can reach without disappearing, so he brings it back.
While looking for something to poke through the hole Anton asks Uznik a question "Out of curiosity Uznik when were you sent into building?"
"Monday " says Uznik, then adds " or October 6th, I suppose. What day is it today?"
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 14, 2022, 06:40:45 am »

"Guess we add time fuckery to list I enter July two thousand and twenty two forgot exact day dont track days well... what year you enter?"

Try to recall the exact day while looking closely at the wall what exactly is it made of? Is it normal american stud dry walls or something harder?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 06:44:43 am by Fluffe9911 »

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2022, 06:59:55 am »

Try to recall the exact day
it is (was) July 11th 2022.
while looking closely at the wall what exactly is it made of? Is it normal american stud dry walls or something harder?
It's normal American walls. (OOC: I don't know enough about American architecture to tell you, but there aren't any bricks or anything strong like that)

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2022, 07:04:34 am »

"Ah right it the eleventh monday."

Ok lets get creativish here while I wait for Mr Sleepy heads response then if these are indeed normal american walls that should mean they are weak as hell lodge one of the broke chair legs inside the hole hold it in place and begin kicking down on it to widen the hole.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 14, 2022, 07:27:21 am »

"Twenty... twenty two?" Uznik looks stunned "I've been here for... 14 years? But... but how? Where is the backup team? And My family, they must think I'm dead..."

Ok lets get creativish here while I wait for Mr Sleepy heads response then if these are indeed normal american walls that should mean they are weak as hell lodge one of the broke chair legs inside the hole hold it in place and begin kicking down on it to widen the hole.
You're still kind of tired from the last time you made the whole wider.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 14, 2022, 08:06:44 am »

Ronny picks up the book and climbs through the window to see if he ends up in the same room he came from

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2022, 08:21:55 am »

Ronny picks up the book and climbs through the window to see if he ends up in the same room he came from
Ronny picks up the book and climbs through the window. Like last time, as soon as he's out the window he ends up at the entrance of a new room. The window in this room is closed, which is fortunate because there is a thunderstorm outside. The table is empty. The television is showing CCTV footage of the room, looking closer you notice 4 bodies lying on the floor- it's your team, dead. You manage to keep your wits about you.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 14, 2022, 08:34:19 am »

Can we… not?

Try to use my digital watch to get backup, way above my paygrade

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 14, 2022, 08:42:15 am »

Alrighty take a rest for a bit then

"Hey look on bright side if you escape back to your timeline live you can use future knowledge to get rich! Such as the housing market will crash in December 2008 sending world into global recession and invest heavily into a computer currency called bitcoin in 2010 but sell before January 2018 crashes heavily after that. Anyway while you deal with crises I relay info to team."

Anton talks into his speaker "Worse than thought... time and space warped bad... Mr Sleepy is from 2008, deadly shades apparently killed other two likely... bzzt"

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 14, 2022, 09:00:32 am »

"Anton, is that you? Who is Mr Sleepy? What do you mean by deadly shades? Also you won't believe this, I'm now in a room with a television and it shows our dead bodies!"

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 14, 2022, 09:06:42 am »

"Anton, is that you? Who is Mr Sleepy? What do you mean by deadly shades? Also you won't believe this, I'm now in a room with a television and it shows our dead bodies!"

I’ve always been dead, boooo, I’m a traitor for the evil doll ghost…… boooooooo. Nah, just messing, that’s very alarming

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 14, 2022, 09:07:25 am »

Try to use my digital watch to get backup, way above my paygrade
You are not James Bond :) The watch tells time and date. It can also take your pulse.
You do have a radio earpiece, but it's short range.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 21