Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47

Author Topic: Rogue Trader: Laughing Gold (OOC)  (Read 34659 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rogue Trader: Laughing Gold (OOC)
« Reply #660 on: November 25, 2023, 10:23:07 pm »

Done.

Now that I think of it Spin, I believe we did tell you OOC or added somewhere as IC flavor that Ruorí gets caught to speed on our Eldar deal since all of the senior officers know of it, but I forgot to ask if you instead wanted a proper IC talk about it.

Also to check, we got 250xp from the first mission right?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: November 26, 2023, 02:52:10 am »

A little metagamey, but Indaria was wearing the artifact at the time she died. Though Stirk could probably recon that if preferred.

I think it would be more in line with Stirk's GMing style to see what happens if the thing gets unknowingly tossed into a furnace because Marco ordered the crew to not touch the corpse, though.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: November 26, 2023, 04:05:23 am »

Ah, my search for lore has born fruit. Craftworld Kaelor had a whole civil war thousands of years ago with a splinter faction of eldar rejecting the Paths and instead doing a hedonism. So Kedia has indeed seen eldar heretics in person and probably fought them.

Backstory trauma unlocked, aw yea.

Assuming she's from Kaelor, but I might as well assume that right.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: November 26, 2023, 12:17:41 pm »

A little metagamey, but Indaria was wearing the artifact at the time she died. Though Stirk could probably recon that if preferred.

To be fair even if we found it on her quarters the default imperial reaction to tainted artifacts is "pray a lot, burn it (praying not required)" and it's hard to get more burned than plasma incinerators running off the reactor inside a warship.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: November 26, 2023, 12:59:31 pm »

Now that I think of it Spin, I believe we did tell you OOC or added somewhere as IC flavor that Ruorí gets caught to speed on our Eldar deal since all of the senior officers know of it, but I forgot to ask if you instead wanted a proper IC talk about it.
I would definitely be okay with that.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: November 26, 2023, 01:35:24 pm »

That's fair. Back then I think I just wanted to save time and effort.
>Yes?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: November 29, 2023, 12:11:13 am »

Wait, Indaria was still mute.

Replay everything but with Indaria miming her heresy
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: November 29, 2023, 12:15:07 am »

talk about breaking up via text message

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: November 29, 2023, 12:45:40 am »

Wait, Indaria was still mute.

Replay everything but with Indaria miming her heresy
I'd forgotten that. oops.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: December 04, 2023, 09:35:07 pm »

I forgot to ask but anything specific I should set up for us to move on? Since I doubt anyone has an actual Medicae skill I'll leave the plague-fighting to the ship's chief Medicae.

Then again I sorta assumed my talk with Spin was finished and I forgot to ask if that was the case.
>Yes?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: December 06, 2023, 03:31:48 pm »

I forgot to ask but anything specific I should set up for us to move on? Since I doubt anyone has an actual Medicae skill I'll leave the plague-fighting to the ship's chief Medicae.

Then again I sorta assumed my talk with Spin was finished and I forgot to ask if that was the case.

Any preferences for your Medicae's background or personality?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: December 06, 2023, 04:55:16 pm »

Not sure. Dark humor and horrible puns whenever they aren't being depressed by the realities of fighting a shipborne plague?
>Yes?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: December 06, 2023, 05:03:35 pm »

How about one of those big lunkheaded-type mutants, I forget what they're called, with seemingly little intelligence but a savantlike skill for healing? He could have human assistants who have no idea what they're doing medically, just following orders, but are there to keep him on task and stop him from accidentally blowing something up or things like that.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: December 06, 2023, 05:11:38 pm »

How about one of those big lunkheaded-type mutants, I forget what they're called, with seemingly little intelligence but a savantlike skill for healing? He could have human assistants who have no idea what they're doing medically, just following orders, but are there to keep him on task and stop him from accidentally blowing something up or things like that.

Ogryn? It would be a little like having a 5 year old for a chief Medicae but could work.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: December 06, 2023, 05:39:35 pm »

Yeah, one of those. I feel like that would be perfect.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47