Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 47

Author Topic: Rogue Trader: Laughing Gold (OOC)  (Read 34917 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Rogue Trader: Laughing Gold (OOC)
« Reply #435 on: November 25, 2022, 07:58:28 pm »

I'm still alive but being distracted by work, preparing to get a new computer built and also DARKTIDE'S PREORDER BETA OH GOD.

Its fine. It is Thanksgiving time in America so I don't even have access to most my notes right now.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Karsus the Mad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: November 27, 2022, 06:06:43 pm »

Moving this discussion here for the sake of a tidier IC thread

I was more referring to the fact that I can't think of any clever things to do in this situation, swarmed by enemies I can't escape but who die good to my default attack.

To be fair... The game looks to still be in the fairly early stages, no one's even Rank 2 yet, so our equipment and abilities are still gonna be fairly limited. We don't have a lot to "be clever" with ATM. And there are only so many ways to attack a swarm of insects... especially w/o any insecticide.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: November 29, 2022, 10:56:34 am »

Ok, I live again now that I've finished a pretty Big Thing over at work and I've researched and ordered all of my computer parts.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: November 29, 2022, 08:02:41 pm »

It's good to know who I can trust and how much. Kedia's more trustworthy than I thought.

You know you've lost it when you start trusting Eldar.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: November 29, 2022, 08:04:34 pm »

It's good to know who I can trust and how much. Kedia's more trustworthy than I thought.

You know you've lost it when you start trusting Eldar.
More trustworthy than Indaria thought and actually trustworthy are not the same thing.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Karsus the Mad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: November 30, 2022, 05:12:46 am »

Hey... Indaria can trust that Tallion wont intentionally shoot her in the back... (without a reason)

Lob insults her way on the other hand... lol

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: November 30, 2022, 10:37:02 am »

Cael brain: used to using diplomacy to extract maximum value from most situations.
Also Cael brain: violence
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Karsus the Mad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: November 30, 2022, 04:16:31 pm »

Cael brain: used to using diplomacy to extract maximum value from most situations.
Also Cael brain: violence

Cael's Brain: "My Lord... I CRAVE VIOLENCE!!! RIP AND TEAR!!!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: December 06, 2022, 01:09:52 pm »

I caught up on the other group's hinjinks and lol. lmao.

The eldar vs eldar verbal combat was pretty funny.
>Yes?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: December 06, 2022, 01:48:24 pm »

You know it's too bad that all of our characters who are both human and not the captain got sudden onset statis dementia and also the captain and wierdo squad are addicted to sidequests and we're consequently no closer to completing any main objective than when we started the game.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: December 06, 2022, 01:54:57 pm »

Our sidequest addiction is FineTM as long as people are ok, probably. Plus, I've gotten two new pairs of boots! I should probably add them to my inventory before I forget.
>Yes?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: December 10, 2022, 07:13:30 pm »

Owlcat game confirmed to be based off RPG rules. Alpha leaked so it might be my turn to vanish for a few days V_V.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Karsus the Mad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: December 10, 2022, 11:04:40 pm »

Owlcat game confirmed to be based off RPG rules. Alpha leaked so it might be my turn to vanish for a few days V_V.

Understandable... if I had access to the alpha you'd not be hearing from me at all (between it and Darktide that is)

Karsus the Mad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: December 10, 2022, 11:10:59 pm »

That said... if I had the money for the new steam version of Dwarf Fortress (with non-ASCII graphics) you'd also not be seeing me at all, lol. Sadly it is not in the budget ATM

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: December 10, 2022, 11:26:41 pm »

That said... if I had the money for the new steam version of Dwarf Fortress (with non-ASCII graphics) you'd also not be seeing me at all, lol. Sadly it is not in the budget ATM
I mean, you can always run the bay12 version with a texture pack...
((I'm waiting for chistmas to come and go before picking up the steam ver, family rule is buying things for yourself this time of year is unfair to pplz trying to buy ya presents.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 47