Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 47

Author Topic: Rogue Trader: Laughing Gold (OOC)  (Read 34881 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
Re: Rogue Trader: Laughing Gold (OOC)
« Reply #420 on: October 11, 2022, 04:02:01 pm »

You guys are foreigners and/or out of staters, subjective time means nothing to me :V
timezones are on profiles, ya know. :p

Karsus the Mad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: October 11, 2022, 06:45:51 pm »

You guys are foreigners and/or out of staters, subjective time means nothing to me :V

Time means even less to me, my sleep cycle is completely shot and randomly rotates (meaning I don't sleep well and am often up at odd hours for my timezone)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: October 17, 2022, 12:58:36 pm »

Now I'm wondering: do I have to roll acquisitions to get a new pair of boots?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: October 17, 2022, 01:20:11 pm »

Now I'm wondering: do I have to roll acquisitions to get a new pair of boots?

If you go for one that has extra features that might effect the game in some meaningful way (like hidden grenades or roll bonuses) I'd roll for it, if you're just buying a pair of "modestly" fancy boots I won't bother.

An RT who can't afford to buy shoes is just a rogue. Even at your level you should be able to casually buy simple things like fancy meals, minor hirelings, not-exceptional pieces of art, and outfits without needing to do an acquisition roll unless you're trying to do it in mass.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: October 17, 2022, 01:33:52 pm »

Oh, thanks. For a moment I was worried the PF was going to get in the way of getting some moderately fancy shiny boots. Everyone knows that one of the few pleasures of a commissar are shiny boots.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: November 03, 2022, 12:47:20 pm »

Do rejuvenats have an availability rating even? I know nobles and RTs have easy access to it but I need to check again if it's used as an example in any of the tables. Plus, you know, Dark Imperium.

Maybe it's time to check with my fellow Traders. Soon.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 12:58:54 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: November 03, 2022, 02:27:05 pm »

Do rejuvenats have an availability rating even? I know nobles and RTs have easy access to it but I need to check again if it's used as an example in any of the tables. Plus, you know, Dark Imperium.

Maybe it's time to check with my fellow Traders. Soon.

I don't see anything in the Great Excel Sheet so I don't think its been officially stated, but I can always give it a Rarity if you want. Not that you can really afford anything lol.

Hiring trip went on about 20X longer than planned for some reason, Backstory Powers activate to speed things up.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: November 04, 2022, 11:41:17 am »

Yeah, it's why sometimes it's good to have a plan on how to expedite things. The God-Emperor knows I'm neither fast nor efficient about going about things if there's stuff to be nosey about.
>Yes?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: November 10, 2022, 12:21:20 pm »

Honestly a bit stumped on how to best deal with this. Having low brainpower due to being quite busy probably doesn't help matters any.
>Yes?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: November 10, 2022, 12:56:26 pm »

I'm sure if you just have faith in the Emperor and try your best everything will work out

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: November 11, 2022, 10:30:10 am »

That was supposed to work for Cadia though.
>Yes?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: November 11, 2022, 02:11:29 pm »

It got to die gloriously for the Emperor! Isn't that what everyone wants?

Karsus the Mad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: November 11, 2022, 03:40:13 pm »

It got to die gloriously for the Emperor! Isn't that what everyone wants?

Nope, not me... But I AM playing an prideful Eldar in-game and have someone corrupted by Tzeentch as my profile avatar, so maybe I'm a little biased.  ;) :P

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: November 23, 2022, 08:17:03 am »

I'm still alive but being distracted by work, preparing to get a new computer built and also DARKTIDE'S PREORDER BETA OH GOD.
>Yes?

Karsus the Mad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: November 23, 2022, 11:29:46 am »

I'm still alive but being distracted by work, preparing to get a new computer built and also DARKTIDE'S PREORDER BETA OH GOD.

I know the feeling, I keep getting distracted w/ the Darktide Beta as well... when I'm not getting an error of some kind that is.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 47