Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 47

Author Topic: Rogue Trader: Laughing Gold (OOC)  (Read 34903 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rogue Trader: Laughing Gold (OOC)
« Reply #405 on: October 10, 2022, 09:15:15 pm »

And one of the commissions is finally done! Lo and behold. Artist:  https://twitter.com/bianca_drw
Spoiler: Art (click to show/hide)
Proximity to the ground due to artistic liberty I decided would be in bad taste to curb.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 09:29:30 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: October 10, 2022, 09:23:22 pm »

oh god oh fuck it's gonna crash

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: October 10, 2022, 09:29:13 pm »

Hopefully atop the eldar

I'm also a dumbass and linked the artist over Discord but not here. VOILA!
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: October 10, 2022, 09:31:48 pm »

Also, are those littler ships what our bombers look like? They're cute.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: October 10, 2022, 09:36:35 pm »

Foreshortening and detailing small ships is a bitch but yeah, I asked the artist to go off a non-standard design when drawing the strike craft; it'd be either the Fury or Starhawk depending on the design she came up with based off some reference ideas. This one is more on the bomber side for sure.

I did it mostly because I think the Fury and Starhawk are a bit too bland compared to Aeronautica and it's canon that there's an enormous amount of variants and patterns for void-based strike craft so.
>Yes?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: October 10, 2022, 09:46:11 pm »

Dino dies instantly, along with its owner. Later someone is given a perfect inert replica of that dino, down to a hidden scar.

>.>
This seems sus. Supernatural shenanigans?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: October 10, 2022, 11:08:09 pm »

And one of the commissions is finally done! Lo and behold. Artist:  https://twitter.com/bianca_drw
Spoiler: Art (click to show/hide)
Proximity to the ground due to artistic liberty I decided would be in bad taste to curb.

Maybe one day we'll actually get to use said ship
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: October 10, 2022, 11:32:27 pm »

Hopefully.
>Yes?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: October 11, 2022, 09:31:31 am »

Which reminds me I did want to check your opinion on the current pace and whether you're okay with it. I remembered that since this isn't a session-based game we should probably have been even clearer about our preferences and proclivities. Like:

-I like hoarding ships and finding archeotech, and being a loot goblin and minionmancer as well as a reasonable boss;
-I do like to engage with interesting cultural aspects of a game but I also fear it might slow things down;
-I'll look into every nook and cranny offered for better or worse due to fear of missing out on anything;
-Due to the above I usually favor more macro-scale decisions unless micro-managing is advantageous;
-I don't mind playing second-fiddle at all as long as I can lovingly stroke the walls of a space-faring cathedral, so honestly Sirus could take my position doing footwork and I wouldn't mind just checking in now and then.

So while I'm fine with the current situation I'm not against streamlining things to favor the pacing if you'd prefer that.
>Yes?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: October 11, 2022, 10:50:12 am »

Which reminds me I did want to check your opinion on the current pace and whether you're okay with it. I remembered that since this isn't a session-based game we should probably have been even clearer about our preferences and proclivities. Like:

-I like hoarding ships and finding archeotech, and being a loot goblin and minionmancer as well as a reasonable boss;
-I do like to engage with interesting cultural aspects of a game but I also fear it might slow things down;
-I'll look into every nook and cranny offered for better or worse due to fear of missing out on anything;
-Due to the above I usually favor more macro-scale decisions unless micro-managing is advantageous;
-I don't mind playing second-fiddle at all as long as I can lovingly stroke the walls of a space-faring cathedral, so honestly Sirus could take my position doing footwork and I wouldn't mind just checking in now and then.

So while I'm fine with the current situation I'm not against streamlining things to favor the pacing if you'd prefer that.

It would be nice if we could pin down a timezone when everyone is online and wants to play. If we cut out the wait time between posts we could probably get a week's worth of posts in in a day.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: October 11, 2022, 12:41:31 pm »

I'm around for a lot of this time, I nap later in the afternoon and tend to only rarely post during the evening due to sacred rest/dissociation time. All of the weekend and holidays are spent melted into a puddle.
>Yes?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: October 11, 2022, 12:49:50 pm »

I'm most bored afternoon and evening on saturday. Most times are good except the mornings, when I either work or sleep in. :v

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: October 11, 2022, 01:05:58 pm »

I'm not reliably available at particular times but am sometimes available at any time whatsoever. If I know ahead of time I can usually swap up for a period of focused posting in a single thread or topic.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: October 11, 2022, 01:09:10 pm »

I'm around for a lot of this time, I nap later in the afternoon and tend to only rarely post during the evening due to sacred rest/dissociation time. All of the weekend and holidays are spent melted into a puddle.
I'm most bored afternoon and evening on saturday. Most times are good except the mornings, when I either work or sleep in. :v

You guys are foreigners and/or out of staters, subjective time means nothing to me :V

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: October 11, 2022, 01:39:26 pm »

Morning and early afternoon UTC -5, 8:00-14:00h.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 47