Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 47

Author Topic: Rogue Trader: Laughing Gold (OOC)  (Read 34866 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Rogue Trader: Laughing Gold (OOC)
« Reply #165 on: July 22, 2022, 03:14:50 pm »

Anything I can do to help with the jump? I don't have a lot of technical skills sadly, more of a people and numbers person.

Not really at this stage. Sometimes the crew will spread Omens that can be squished with people skills but that usually happens at lower moral.

You can start preparing for all the Demons that want to eat you if you have any specific way you want to that. You'll have more to do during the actual jump.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 22, 2022, 09:08:39 pm »

Cael, for people using darkling like Egan and I, navy blue is nearly invisible. That's probably what is meant.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 22, 2022, 09:25:39 pm »

I see, if that's the case then I'd never ever guess. It's better to tell me in those cases.

Edit: Fixed. Steel blue works better.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 09:44:55 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 22, 2022, 09:35:23 pm »

That's a dramatic improvement, thank you.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 23, 2022, 07:33:33 am »

Cael, for people using darkling like Egan and I, navy blue is nearly invisible. That's probably what is meant.
Me too- I have to select your speech to read it.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 23, 2022, 03:22:41 pm »

Thanks for changing it. I wasn't actually asking for that, just letting the interface inform the narrative. Still, it's nice to be able to read. :p

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 23, 2022, 03:48:07 pm »

Well, I'd rather you ask for that. 'Letting the interface inform the narrative' is actually the sort of thing that's more likely to be a problem, since that means using stuff that has nothing to do with the character or the setting. It's like making fun of typos IC.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 23, 2022, 04:03:31 pm »

It's hardly improbable that your tech doesn't play perfectly together.
I only used that justification because it was over Vox, and my character starts with a Vox which is presumably Eldar tech.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 23, 2022, 07:02:28 pm »

A(stropath)1s: Did you want to send a message before everyone jumps into hell?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 23, 2022, 11:24:45 pm »

I believe that was the intention. Also as a note, Marco has performed the ritual necessary to ward off bad luck before translation as tradition requires.
>Yes?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 23, 2022, 11:49:20 pm »

I believe that was the intention. Also as a note, Marco has performed the ritual necessary to ward off bad luck before translation as tradition requires.

I meant more as "Are you going to outline what the message actually says".

There can be a big difference in the reply and planet-side preparation depending on what the message is.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 24, 2022, 12:15:42 am »

Since we're taking a while it probably makes sense Marco would ask about their situation and give them a heads-up about an Imperial ship captained by the ex-Navy RT visiting them.

I'll leave the word and any details to our Astropath unless they want me to write things out.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 12:17:48 am by Caellath »
>Yes?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 24, 2022, 10:36:13 pm »

Who is acting as the Helmsman?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 24, 2022, 10:40:05 pm »

It appears that both our Astropath and RT have Pilot (Space Craft), and the latter has better Ag.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 24, 2022, 11:29:16 pm »

Assume Guerra himself is at the helm then since we lack an actual void-master.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 47