Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27

Author Topic: Beginner Mafia: BYOR Edition - Game Over!  (Read 26088 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner Mafia: BYOR Edition - Day 2: A Retired Game of BYOR
« Reply #270 on: June 24, 2022, 04:48:57 pm »

Quote from: Oliverz144
GREAT! THANK you for the spew.
I submitted balance as my role. Ha, ha!
I have 2 actions! Watch or track, AND  Weak heal, that confirmedly (explicitly stated ik role description) blocks the mafia nk the next night i target. So if i prot player 1 n1, he will be protected n2.
I watched lidku, as i suspected them to be the nk, and saved lidku (aswell LOL)
2 things: both my actions were successful
2nd thing: i got a "nobody visited your target" as feedback.
IF i would have been redirected, to max spin, i would have known who killed max.
So ergo there are 3 options:
Mafia has a ninja
Jim grooveester is lying
Somebody interferred with jims action.
÷=====
I think the second option is the likelier in my honest opinion.
Lets look what your thoughts are!

Given the fact of this detailed response and Oliver mentioning he saved me, makes me trust him even more and suspect him LEAST as being part of the Mafia.

I recommend everyone who is honestly not scum to reconsolidate their votes someplace else.

...you do know that Mafia aren't required to tell the truth, right?
But if you believe Oliver, ok that is fair.

Oliverz144

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner Mafia: BYOR Edition - Day 1: Find The Thieves!
« Reply #271 on: June 24, 2022, 04:53:15 pm »

That’s…. a weird power.

What the crap kind of name did you give Web?

I wouldn’t recommend choosing me, normally I’m such a non threat that mafia knows they can keep me alive for awhile.

Other then that, I don’t really know. We’ll just have to wait till more people start posting.
Sorry euchre, you are indeed not the author
I still scumread you ;)
Correct my english! May Christ bless You!

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 24, 2022, 04:54:54 pm »

Hm, you do say to vote you if I'm thinking of voting you...

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 24, 2022, 05:08:15 pm »

Yeah, I'll vote Oliverz144

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 24, 2022, 05:19:58 pm »

As the crew closes for the Night, Webley cuts off several employees trying to escape out the fire escape and rounds them into the office.

"Well, who was it?" Webley asks.

Jim Groovester points the finger, followed by BluarianKnight, Knightwing64, and EuchreJack at Oliverz144. "It's definitely the new guy!"

"Wait, boss, don't do this! I didn't do it!" Oliverz144 pleads. "It isn't like that, I need this job for parole!"

But Webley has none of it, terminating them on the spot. As the new guy sobs, opening their locker, you find... nothing.

"Well, I'm very disappointed in all of you tonight. I'm on the cusp of just firing all of you if you can't find those sandwich thieves. I CAN DO THAT, YOU KNOW!"

You leave the building, ready to head to return to work in the morning.

Vote Count
------------------------
Oliverz144 - 4 - Jim Groovester*, BluarianKnight*, Knightwing64*, EuchreJack*,
BluarianKnight - 1 - Lidku*,
EuchreJack - 1 - Oliverz144*,
TricMagic - 1 - TricMagic*,
Jim Groovester - 0 -
Knightwing64 - 0 -
Lidku - 0 -
No One - 0 -

Not Voting - 0 -

4 to Hammer. Day ends on June 24, 2022 at 22:00 CDT (4 hours and 49 minutes remaining.)

Oliverz144 has been chosen for execution.

Oliverz144 was Balance (Town).

It is now Night. Please submit your Actions within 24 hours.

Oliverz144
Role Name:  Balance
Alignment:  Town

Abilities:
(Auto) Balancing Act:  Equality is a sacred writ.  You must perform two different Actions at Night on different Players or perform no Action.  You cannot target the same Players as the previous Night.

{P6} (Night) Balance In All Things [target/self]:  A weaker protection that cannot be bypassed.  The Mafiakill cannot be used on the target (or yourself) on the following Night.  This does not stop the Mafiakill during this Night.
Tags:  Protect

{P10} (Night) Introspection [target/self]:  A choice to see within yourself or in others.  Choose One: Receive who the target performs their Action(s) on; OR receive who performed Actions on the target.  You cannot Choose the same Choice as the previous Night.
Tags:  Track, Watch

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner Mafia: BYOR Edition - Night 2: Balancing Act
« Reply #275 on: June 25, 2022, 04:34:55 pm »

As you arrive back at work, you find that Knightwing64 has been fired.  Honestly, it’s a little strange, as the manager appears to be complaining with Webley about this particular issue, but Webley simply says that he was terminated.

You all, again, try to sneak out before the inevitable meeting, but it’s to no avail, and you’re in the meeting room again.

“Listen,” Webley says, contemplating. “If I don’t find one of those sandwich thieves literally Tonight, I’m burning this fucking store to the ground.  I want my sandwiches back!”

The crew listens and nods, but only barely pays attention.  At this point, they’re as worn out as the rest.

“$100.” Webley slams a crisp bill onto the table.

And just like that, they get back to work.

Knightwing64 has died.

Knightwing64 was Gremmy Thoumeaux (Town).

Vote Count
------------------------
BluarianKnight - 0 -
EuchreJack - 0 -
Jim Groovester - 0 -
Lidku - 0 -
TricMagic - 0 -
No One - 0 -

Not Voting - 5 - BluarianKnight, EuchreJack, Jim Groovester, Lidku, TricMagic,

3 to Hammer. Day ends on June 28, 2022 at 20:00 CDT (~75 hours remaining).

It is now Day.

It is now Eliminate or Lose.  Votes placed cannot be removed.  Please be 100% sure before placing votes, or you may lose immediately.

Knightwing64
Role Name:  Gremmy Thoumeaux
Alignment:  Town

Abilities:
{PT} (1-Shot, Auto) Life Creation:  Create life to protect life. You will revive once from Kill Actions performed on you.  This is not shown publicly.  You are notified if you revive.
Tags:  Revive

{P7} (Used, Night) Imaginary Weaponry [target]: You will several weapons into existence, and then kill the target with them.
Tags:  Kill

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner Mafia: BYOR Edition - Day 3: Eliminate Or Lose
« Reply #276 on: June 25, 2022, 04:45:01 pm »

Sorry I wasn't able to say anything earlier, but I needed to be able to use it as much as possible. Unfortunately, I didn't guess right.

I am a Doctor. I protected Tric on Night 1. I protected Jim on Night 2.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 25, 2022, 04:46:08 pm »

Sorry I wasn't able to say anything earlier, but I needed to be able to use it as much as possible. Unfortunately, I didn't guess right.

... Yeah, nope.  I used my Super last night to protect Jim. Also ninjacked..

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 25, 2022, 04:47:24 pm »

Also, going to randomly vote someone Jack? Cause that was a hammervote if ever I saw one.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 25, 2022, 04:48:19 pm »

My role is called the Necromancer.

I have a role block and.. well, if I were to die before this, I would have been able to vote 1 time beyond the grave.

I targetted Tric N1, and Knight N2.

And.. shit, he's dead because of me.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 25, 2022, 04:54:36 pm »

...At this point, it's Jack and probably Blue. The only other option is Jim here. Jack's been odd all game, so he's probably the vote for today. I'm also likeliest to die tonight given my bus would reflect the kill back onto the killer.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 25, 2022, 05:02:48 pm »

Also, going to randomly vote someone Jack? Cause that was a hammervote if ever I saw one.

As for my vote, I thought Oliverz144 was scum, there were three votes on him that didn't seem to be moving, so I wasn't inclined to wait a few hours for nothing. Sorry, I got impatient. If any other vote looked like it was going anywhere, I would have waited.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 25, 2022, 05:06:05 pm »

I was about to vote Blue. Instead this. Doesn't really change where the votes were though. Knightwing is dead, so that leaves 3 left. Blue's claim is very impressive in it's stonewalling, as killing him means mafia would apparently have an extra vote tomorrow. So right now we need to find the other between you two. Lidku, meanwhile, is very much cleared in my mind. So it's Jim, or you Jack. And you've been acting off all game, particularly yesterday. Please note you still haven't claimed.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner Mafia: BYOR Edition - Night 2: Balancing Act
« Reply #283 on: June 25, 2022, 05:11:27 pm »

It is now Eliminate or Lose.  Votes placed cannot be removed.  Please be 100% sure before placing votes, or you may lose immediately.

Oh. Alright. An important note worth highlighting.

...At this point, it's Jack and probably Blue. The only other option is Jim here. Jack's been odd all game, so he's probably the vote for today. I'm also likeliest to die tonight given my bus would reflect the kill back onto the killer.

This is roughly where I'm at as well although I'd like to give the game a thorough go over before deciding anything.

And by thorough I mean I'm probably just going to read the game once and not spend too much time agonizing over it.

I redirected BluearianKnight to EuchreJack.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 25, 2022, 05:12:35 pm »

I was about to vote Blue. Instead this. Doesn't really change where the votes were though. Knightwing is dead, so that leaves 3 left. Blue's claim is very impressive in it's stonewalling, as killing him means mafia would apparently have an extra vote tomorrow. So right now we need to find the other between you two. Lidku, meanwhile, is very much cleared in my mind. So it's Jim, or you Jack. And you've been acting off all game, particularly yesterday. Please note you still haven't claimed.

That looks like a fucking claim to me Tric.
Could you try reading once in this game?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27