Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 38

Author Topic: Jade Court - Game Over - All's Well That Ends Well  (Read 36649 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Jade Court - Nomination Day 2 - United Or Divided?
« Reply #375 on: May 17, 2022, 05:29:36 pm »

I'm apprehensive about Roden, call it hedging my bets. Roden has near universal support, including the D1 nominee NQT. I was probably going to vote Reina after people posted on D2, but players showed support for me while at the same time the Reina detractors had made Roden a favorite between the two. I have middling town reads of both players, so I know it's difficult. I'm mainly observing the difference in opinion players have between the two.

I would consider it unreasonable that mafia would have a such a clear path to majority if they get exactly one of their partners nominated.
You know how much more difficult that would be? Town would likely have counter-play too. Like you just mentioned possibly between you and Max.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: May 17, 2022, 05:32:48 pm »

So Toonyman, why are you so eager for the Day 2 nomination?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: May 17, 2022, 05:35:07 pm »

Knightwing
I approve of this. It will also make Webadict bitch like crazy while quoting novels and make me a hypocrite wrt Jack.

Knightwing.

I have a much better read of Knightwing compared to Reina or Roden so I'm more comfortable with the candidacy.

PPE:
So Toonyman, why are you so eager for the Day 2 nomination?
I don't care.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: May 17, 2022, 05:38:01 pm »

If you're interested:

Reads

NQT
Knightwing
Webadict
Reina
Jim
Roden
Jack
Max
Egan

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: May 17, 2022, 05:44:52 pm »

Fallacy,  is the emperor vote public like normal what happens if you are nominated?
The Election vote is just as public as the Nomination vote.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: May 17, 2022, 05:49:12 pm »

Huh. That happened.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: May 17, 2022, 05:50:34 pm »

I have a much better read of Knightwing compared to Reina or Roden so I'm more comfortable with the candidacy.
WTF?
Are we even playing the same game?

If you're interested:

Reads

NQT
Knightwing
Webadict
Reina
Jim
Roden
Jack
Max
Egan

Ok, I'll counter that with:

Reads list
Everyone else
Toonyman
At the bottom
As scum

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: May 17, 2022, 05:52:27 pm »

Or maybe Roden's scum game has gotten lots better.  Like Roden climbed a mountain and meditated with a Mafia Guru for a couple weeks better.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: May 17, 2022, 06:05:43 pm »

I like the creative imagery you bring to the game EuchreJack. But if you think Toony is scum for support Knightwing, why isn't Knightwing at the bottom of your list?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: May 17, 2022, 06:07:05 pm »

WTF?
Are we even playing the same game?
I hope so.

Ok, I'll counter that with:
Reads list
Everyone else
Toonyman
At the bottom
As scum
Sassy.

Or maybe Roden's scum game has gotten lots better.  Like Roden climbed a mountain and meditated with a Mafia Guru for a couple weeks better.
You really stick up for Roden. I could be wrong about Max, in which case I do not want you, Roden, or Egan elected.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: May 17, 2022, 06:15:35 pm »

I like the creative imagery you bring to the game EuchreJack. But if you think Toony is scum for support Knightwing, why isn't Knightwing at the bottom of your list?
It was really more the poor read of Roden, and the high support of Knightwing.  Knightwing himself is null to me.

You really stick up for Roden. I could be wrong about Max, in which case I do not want you, Roden, or Egan elected.
Although this is fair.
I'm having issues with playing regular chess right now.  3D chess is beyond me.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: May 17, 2022, 06:21:00 pm »

If you don’t know how to play chess, just copy what your opponent is doing.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: May 17, 2022, 08:14:00 pm »

It's only reina or Roden for me. I will accept no other substitutes. And Knightwing is at the bottom of the trash heap because it dilutes the nomination pool, so I'll say no with a side of fuck no.

Technically, I'd also vote for Jack, but that's not likely to be an option.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: May 17, 2022, 08:16:08 pm »

It's only reina or Roden for me. I will accept no other substitutes. And Knightwing is at the bottom of the trash heap because it dilutes the nomination pool, so I'll say no with a side of fuck no.

Damn, fuck you too then. If you don’t want to nominate me, just say so. You don’t have to be such a asshole about it. Jeez

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: May 17, 2022, 08:21:00 pm »

Damn, fuck you too then. If you don’t want to nominate me, just say so. You don’t have to be such a asshole about it. Jeez
...sadly, that is how you know Web is probably town.  Mafia!Web wouldn't care so much.

Also...while my being elected Emperor would be ideal, I refuse to be nominated if I am unlikely to win the Election.  I'm not keen to give up my vote for possible mafia to win.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 38