Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Author Topic: Traitors in the Fortress: Presidential Executions: Traitors Win!  (Read 14801 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Traitors in the Fortress: Day 1 - The First Arguments
« Reply #165 on: May 04, 2022, 09:59:25 am »

That wasn't a scumslip. This game is hopeless for town because King Webadict is propping himself as confirmed town with their double lynch ability which you and Jack are simply supporting unabashedly.

It's Roden, Jack, and Web.
What's the solve otherwise?

I could be a really big dick and use TricMagic's words to vindicate me, but that feels an unnecessary step, and I think you see that clearly.

There are several issues with what you're proposing, the least of which is that EuchreJack and I have been defending Knightwing, even if half-heartedly, whereas you haven't created a case for me other than saying I have an ability, which you can feel free to not judge me on at this point.

I have been continuing to solve the game, and I have even pronounced a satisfaction with a webadict-Jim vote, where as you continue to bully Knightwing and Roden into voting as you say.

If you think I'm a Traitor, then you would be negotiating with Maximum Spin and Jim Groovester. But you're not. If you think the team is me, EuchreJack, Roden, you should absolutely ask them to vote me.

I think you don't because you need Knightwing to unvote Jim Groovester to not lose, and that would potentially signal that alliance too much. It feels like you are trying to be extra scummy to draw votes because Jim Groovester is the King. You should though, as if you think Knightwing is Town, voting him is bad, which is what I do. But, if that's true, why would Euchre and I be your top suspects? Why not Jim and Max?

Also, Knightwing might absolutely join you if you unvoted him. It's why you should try to get others to unvote him instead of getting him to vote me.

Your arguments are extremely scum-sided, which I see as on purpose.

@Euchre: Wanna bet on whether Max or Roden is the last scum? I am about 90% sure it's Max.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 04, 2022, 10:17:23 am »

You always do this as mafia. You always act like you're untouchable and power control the game. You're fine with Jim and Knightwing dying because it just wins you the game. I am not fine with this.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 04, 2022, 10:17:44 am »

But what if I voted webadict with only three hours left in the day?

This is a terrible post.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 04, 2022, 10:20:13 am »

But, if that's true, why would Euchre and I be your top suspects? Why not Jim and Max?
I don't see who could possibly be the third scum if Jim and Max are. It's not Knightwing. It's not Jack. It's not you. It would have to be Roden which I don't believe.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 04, 2022, 10:42:46 am »

You always do this as mafia. You always act like you're untouchable and power control the game. You're fine with Jim and Knightwing dying because it just wins you the game. I am not fine with this.
I actually do this as any alignment, but you usually equate it with whatever alignment you need to fit your version of events at the time you say it.

I am fine with it because Jim is the King. I'd prefer someone other than Knightwing for the second elimination, though.

But what if I voted webadict with only three hours left in the day?

This is a terrible post.
This is not unexpected. However, by this point, I see it won't matter where Maximum Spin votes if you can get Knightwing to unvote, since that allows a three way tie where the King picks someone other than Townies, which doesn't seem particularly concerning to you guys because you, again, don't really care who gets voted out.

If anything, you need to convince Knightwing to move off you so that you can win by selecting the two Townies.

You guys are going to shift votes if you can, but I don't give a fuck as long as Jim has 3 votes. Put 3 votes on me, but you know you have to get Knightwing to unvote to win.

EuchreJack, if Jim is not the King, I leave the game to you. Don't fuck it up, please.

And to double down, if I flip Town, which I will, get ToonyMan -> Maximum Spin. No exceptions. Do not deviate from that path. If I flip scum, which I won't, then you simply have a new game to go on, and you can party. But, that won't happen.

But, I'll gladly sacrifice myself so that Jim goes down. :D

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 04, 2022, 10:59:36 am »

But, if that's true, why would Euchre and I be your top suspects? Why not Jim and Max?
I don't see who could possibly be the third scum if Jim and Max are. It's not Knightwing. It's not Jack. It's not you. It would have to be Roden which I don't believe.
Okay, but why would Jim and Max vote for Knightwing if they didn't think he was scum? Why didn't they pursue the truth of Knightwing's alignment? Why didn't they pursue Roden? Or each other?

The reason is very, VERY simple: You already know Jim Groovester's alignment. You've said as much by saying only as much as you need on him. You're just distant enough that you avoid buddying. You're pursuing a case on me without caring about facts or mindset.

You even did the King thing from Lords of Mafia here:
I lay my life down for Jim Groovester, true heir to the throne.

May we find victory in our election...no...our conquest.
Three cheers to Jim the King!

Hip hip, hooray!

Hip hip, hooray!

Hip hip, hooray!
And the fact that Jim isn't jumping on you for being blantantly scummy would indicate that ToonyMan is a good secondary candidate for King, which is why I'm okay with the order I purported.

If that happens, the remaining people alive would be EuchreJack, confirmed Town at that point, Maximum Spin, most likely candidate for scum, Roden, second possible choice, and Knightwing or myself, who would also be cleared by that point. At that point, Maximum Spin and Roden could both be eliminated without fear of losing. Two Traitors would be eliminated.

As usual, I must prepare myself and the Town for a future they can forge ahead without my wonderful guidance. My last will and testament is laid before you. Please, for the love of all things Mafia and lemon, DO NOT FUCK IT UP BY SECOND-GUESSING MY PLAN. I will be pissed if you guys deviate from my game-winning plan.

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 04, 2022, 12:12:36 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
Jim Groovester - 3 - webadict*, Knightwing64*, EuchreJack*,
webadict - 2 - ToonyMan*, Jim Groovester*,
Knightwing64 - 1 - Maximum Spin*,
ToonyMan - 1 - Roden*,
EuchreJack - 0 -
Maximum Spin - 0 -
Roden - 0 -
No One - 0 -

Not Voting - 0 -

Day ends on May 04, 2022 at 13:00 CDT (0 hours and 47 minutes remaining.)
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 04, 2022, 12:17:03 pm »

Not much I can really do here now...
EuchreJack I guess.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 04, 2022, 12:22:16 pm »

EuchreJack I guess.
That wasn't the deal, now was it?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 04, 2022, 12:24:22 pm »

EuchreJack I guess.
That wasn't the deal, now was it?
You didn't accept it. I guess EuchreJack did, though, and he asked me not to vote for him, so even though I said I'd only do it it both of you agreed, I'll be nice. webadict. There, just like you wanted.

Or I guess I could just... leave. It's not like anybody could stop me.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 04, 2022, 12:27:23 pm »

No, that's a fine vote because now there's 3 and 3.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 04, 2022, 12:31:19 pm »

unvote

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 04, 2022, 12:37:51 pm »

unvote
Being all stubborn, eh? If I'm willing to trade Jim for me, why aren't you?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 04, 2022, 12:43:03 pm »

unvote
Being all stubborn, eh? If I'm willing to trade Jim for me, why aren't you?
Because I'm the King, obviously.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 04, 2022, 12:50:51 pm »

Then who do you think your Traitor guards are?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15