Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Author Topic: Reborn into the Taleno Colony (Isekai SG): Small Child  (Read 10826 times)

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Reborn into the Taleno Colony (Isekai SG): Small Child
« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2022, 01:44:01 am »

I say we barricade the doors, then wait for them to break through and us and some other kids jump on them and pummel them with sticks and try to steal their weapons and kill them with them.
+1 it’s a plan.  It’s a plan.  Any plan is better than no plan…

That is horrifically untrue.  No plan is sometimes better than any plan.  especially here, Bay12, where plans often go to shit and we have to make stuff up as we go.   ;) 

It looks like pattern recognition means I would have to view fire backwards for it to work. Maybe if you guys showed me a movie or gif where that happens I could use pattern recognition backwards? Because right now it is just doing it forward like normal -

also, i am genuinely curious why nobody has taken his hint:  he learns by watching, so why have we not already stuffed his mind full of GIF's of people getting killed in horrible, magical ways?  at the very least we should already have him taught him how to force-choke something, or better yet, how to use emperor palpatine-type lightning. 

first, however, we should probably show him a gif of someone opening teleportation portals or something like that, so he can escape. 

Will this do?

Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 13, 2022, 05:05:55 am »

Eye lasers are the way to go.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 16, 2022, 09:50:44 pm »

I say we barricade the doors, then wait for them to break through and us and some other kids jump on them and pummel them with sticks and try to steal their weapons and kill them with them.
+1 it’s a plan.  It’s a plan.  Any plan is better than no plan…

That is horrifically untrue.  No plan is sometimes better than any plan.  especially here, Bay12, where plans often go to shit and we have to make stuff up as we go.   ;) 

It looks like pattern recognition means I would have to view fire backwards for it to work. Maybe if you guys showed me a movie or gif where that happens I could use pattern recognition backwards? Because right now it is just doing it forward like normal -

also, i am genuinely curious why nobody has taken his hint:  he learns by watching, so why have we not already stuffed his mind full of GIF's of people getting killed in horrible, magical ways?  at the very least we should already have him taught him how to force-choke something, or better yet, how to use emperor palpatine-type lightning. 

first, however, we should probably show him a gif of someone opening teleportation portals or something like that, so he can escape. 

If we go this route I'll still need a gif to try.

And you guys to vote on which one to use.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 16, 2022, 10:30:47 pm »

How’s this?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 17, 2022, 12:44:38 am »

Looks good lets try that.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2022, 12:58:28 am »

Looks good lets try that.

Yeah, teleportation seems best, right now.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2022, 01:10:21 am »

Note that it doesn't show anyone coming *out* so this is indistinguishable from a disintegration orb.
Oh, never mind, heh, the gif wasn't working right until I reloaded the thread by virtue of having posted... but we SHOULD try a disintegration orb.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 17, 2022, 01:22:42 am »

Note that it doesn't show anyone coming *out* so this is indistinguishable from a disintegration orb.
Oh, never mind, heh, the gif wasn't working right until I reloaded the thread by virtue of having posted... but we SHOULD try a disintegration orb.

I couldn’t find a disintegration orb.

Will a disintegration beam work?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 17, 2022, 02:40:31 am »

You know what disintegrating people is a way better plan than just teleporting away.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2022, 02:48:24 pm »

I couldn’t find a disintegration orb.

Will a disintegration beam work?

I think that is three votes disintegration?

Everything is already disintegrating around me anyway so it can't hurt. I play the gif over and over inside my head wishing desperately that I'd have more than a handful of seconds to learn by pattern recognition. Maybe the image already being in my head will speed things up a bit? If I just access the image in place of forming my own...

I think...I think it is working! My hand shot out a blue laser thing that transformed a pew into blue mist. I have to make the face and hand motions but I think it is working!

With my new found power I vaporize the debris blocking the door, then the door itself so I can poke my head out and laser the elves to death!

...Only to stub my toe into an invisible book case. Which I watched turn into blue mist. All the children who arn't cowering in fear are just as confused as I am.

Maybe...maybe I just learned to do special effects since this isn't from "reality"? Like what happened when I copied the fire. So I have a fake laser since the laser shown to me was fake.

An invisibility beam can probably save us, right?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 17, 2022, 02:57:59 pm »

This is great. Just make the whole building invisible, and then the whole town, so that the attackers get confused because there is nothing to attack anymore and leave.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 17, 2022, 03:47:36 pm »

Will this help you get the disintegration right?

Edit:  WRT invisibility, are you sure you can reverse it when you need to?  I’m not sure if you and your friends want to be invisible for the rest of your lives…
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 04:16:41 pm by A_Curious_Cat »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 18, 2022, 02:59:25 am »

Being invisible forever is better than being dead.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 19, 2022, 01:05:55 am »

I say we first work on reversing the invisibility beam, make what we previously made invisible visible, and then use the gif from my previous post to make a functional disintegration spell.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 19, 2022, 02:08:37 am »

Do we really need to make that stuff visible, I feel that's something that can wait for when we're safe.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12