Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 75

Author Topic: Webadict's Simple BYOR 2 - Game Over: Town Win  (Read 53810 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Simple BYOR 2 - Day 4: Maximum Sin [5 / 9 Alive]
« Reply #1005 on: April 06, 2022, 12:12:48 pm »

I don't trust NQT so this is a test depending on how they're deciding to play today.

They'll need to argue the mafia is Roden/Tric which I'll fight, or Toony/Tric which I'll fight. They could also include 4mask as a bus option which would be funny.
Or they can argue Toony/4mask.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: April 06, 2022, 12:15:47 pm »

I don't trust NQT so this is a test depending on how they're deciding to play today.

They'll need to argue the mafia is Roden/Tric which I'll fight, or Toony/Tric which I'll fight. They could also include 4mask as a bus option which would be funny.
Or they can argue Toony/4mask.
Uh, yeah. And then I'll laugh and vote 4mask.

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: April 06, 2022, 03:18:13 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
4maskwolf - 0 -
notquitethere - 0 -
Roden - 0 -
ToonyMan - 0 -
TricMagic - 0 -
No One - 0 -

Not Voting - 5 - 4maskwolf, notquitethere, Roden, ToonyMan, TricMagic,

3 to Hammer. Day ends on April 08, 2022 at 20:00 CDT (~52 hours remaining).
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: April 06, 2022, 03:30:55 pm »

I was Roleblocked as well, I couldn't find Max at all flavor wise. Tric being unable to find Max either matches up with the flavor, so unless you were given a flavor safe claim I think it's safe to say you actually did try to protect him. Which is strange because I thought this was about to be a 1v1 between us.

Toony, how do you know mafia have an ability called Superkill?

NQT, 4mask, night actions and results?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: April 06, 2022, 04:17:40 pm »

Toony, how do you know mafia have an ability called Superkill?
Mafia know why already so I'll explain.

Mafia manipulated me to kill Max. I was told the ability they made me use. This mostly lines up with what 4mask claimed on D3, however I believe he's lying and in cahoots with NQT. An important bit to remember is that 4mask didn't specify that he received the name of the mafiakill like I have, which I find very fishy. I would like NQT and 4mask's input on this game.

I also used Shuffle on Max in the hopes of giving them another Validity.

I'll still refrain from who I used Horn of the Unicorn on.

Superkill is a one-shot with priority -1, same priority as the Celestial Gauntlets or Horn of the Unicorn. It's likely they don't have another Superkill.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: April 06, 2022, 04:21:49 pm »

@Roden:
Why would mafia block you and not Tric? Your protect is only a one-shot, so if they blocked you it would get refunded and you'd get another chance to protect. That's not very smart.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: April 06, 2022, 04:22:41 pm »

Did you get an Action Failed Roden? A kill that bypasses protects would likely give that message.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: April 06, 2022, 04:41:41 pm »

My flavor has me doing more mask shenanigans. After that I slip out of the crowd and right after I blank and next thing I know Max is running from the manor grounds and there's a knife in my hand. Then I drop it, kick it away and run back to the main gathering hoping that no one was watching.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: April 06, 2022, 04:53:43 pm »

Yeah, my action was unsuccessful. Like I said, I couldn't even find Max, similar to Tric's flavor for his action attempt.

If Superkill is real, then 4mask lied about being possessed, because you're claiming that it's a 1-shot. NQT should have seen that I didn't target you, so once he gives his results then I should be conftown, at least from your perspective. It could be argued that I'm partnered with you, but NQT should know how unlikely that is as well.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: April 06, 2022, 04:58:05 pm »

I can't say the manipulation was one-shot. I just know the ability they made me use was one-shot.

Also now that I'm reading it, I believe my Horn of the Unicorn actually failed due to the manipulation taking up one of my actions. I only succeeded in doing two actions last night. In other words, I didn't do the Superkill as a third action.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: April 06, 2022, 04:59:26 pm »

There's no mention of hypnotizing, although that could just be the way 4mask chose to word it.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: April 06, 2022, 06:42:01 pm »

Pfp

Sorry lads, my hamstring keeps seizing up and I haven't wasted to sit down at my computer today because of it.

I need to reason through all the team combos again in light of the new claims. As far as I can tell, three people claim to have targeted Max.

I tracked Toony last night (sorry Roden but your willingness to be tracked made it less valuable to do so)

He targeted Max and only Max. And the bad vibes alert came up clear... which is at least consistent with what Max said, but it does mean that if someone did hypnotise Toony then they're a godfather.

Toony, can you confirm that you only targeted Max?

I'll do ability and role names etc when I'm  not stuck on my phone.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: April 06, 2022, 07:01:31 pm »

Yep it's true. I only targeted Max with both my successful actions.

What do you mean by they're a godfather?

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: April 06, 2022, 07:11:34 pm »

NQT

Congrats Toony if it's you. NQT refusing to Track me and giving excuse after excuse not to is just a scum claim at this point.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: April 06, 2022, 07:19:43 pm »

Oooo a vote.

Well I'm not mafia so we're only getting a quickhammer here if the mafia are exactly 4mask/Tric which I so highly doubt.

Regardless, I recommend other players don't throw votes around willy-nilly as that will just allow mafia to quickhammer.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 75