Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 75

Author Topic: Webadict's Simple BYOR 2 - Game Over: Town Win  (Read 54092 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Simple BYOR 2 - Day 2: Tricky Magic [8 / 9 Alive]
« Reply #630 on: March 30, 2022, 03:08:35 pm »

*nonsensical claim, not contradictory claim.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: March 30, 2022, 03:31:56 pm »

SO ALL YOU FENCE SITTERS NEED TO HURRY UP AND MAKE UP YOUR MINDS.
I'm thinking. I'm happy that 4mask is here but I wish it was yesterday.

It's hard for me to believe 4mask because that means he's the player and I've been played, but I don't feel as bad about it if Roden shoots mafia.

Comprising with NQT feels dirty.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: March 30, 2022, 03:43:33 pm »

I would really prefer voting off 4mask here since if he's town then Roden could shoot Jack. 4mask expresses full trust in me and Jim so he should be okay with this, although it's still shitty for 4mask. 4mask has suspected Tric and Jack since D1.

Jim is HARD DEFENDING 4mask which I think he is mainly doing because of the massive bribe he received last night. I don't strongly feel he's mafia with 4mask because this is super desperate, but it's definitely not impossible as they're boned otherwise in that scenario.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: March 30, 2022, 03:43:43 pm »

Unofficial Vote Count:
4maskwolf - 1 - TricMagic*,
notquitethere - 2 - Jim Groovester*, Roden*,
Maximum Spin - 1 - notquitethere*,
EuchreJack - 1 - 4maskwolf
Jim Groovester - 0 -
Roden - 0 -
ToonyMan - 0 -
TricMagic - 0 -

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: March 30, 2022, 03:45:36 pm »

Wow, so now if 4maskwolf flips town, then I've been upgraded to KILL rather than LYNCH.
Note: I was supposed to provide Roden an alibi by tracking them, so  ???

But fuck it, 4maskwolf

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: March 30, 2022, 03:49:08 pm »

Rational for voting 4maskwolf:
So, I've been mostly thinking their gunning for me (who I know is town), was shortsighted town play.  I mean, wouldn't a wolf want to push a lynch that will get someone killed?

But, then again, maybe not.
Maybe the best thing for a wolf to do is push a lynch that isn't going anywhere.  He gets the town cred of rabidly pursuing a suspect without the suspicion of being part of a lynch of a townie.

So yeah, I think 4maskwolf by pursuing me Day 1, even when I was getting heavily town read, was a wolfie act.
I don't know if today's vote on me has any traction, at this point 4maskwolf is pretty much burned so they probably don't care.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: March 30, 2022, 03:50:07 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
4maskwolf - 2 - TricMagic*, EuchreJack*,
notquitethere - 2 - Jim Groovester*, Roden*,
EuchreJack - 1 - 4maskwolf*,
Maximum Spin - 1 - notquitethere*,
Jim Groovester - 0 -
Roden - 0 -
ToonyMan - 0 -
TricMagic - 0 -
No One - 0 -

Not Voting - 2 - Maximum Spin*, ToonyMan*,

5 to Hammer. Day ends on March 30, 2022 at 20:00 CDT (4 hours and 10 minutes remaining.)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: March 30, 2022, 03:51:03 pm »

Yo, I am about for rest of day, but stuck phone posting.

Lucky for you kids is that means no walls of text.

Just reading back now, but if there's anything you want me to respond to specifically, speak now or forever hold your peace.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: March 30, 2022, 03:52:05 pm »

While we're at it...

Does someone want to remind me whether Max or Euchre's claims were in any way confirmed... and why people are sure Tric's revive wasn't a free action? And what's the deal with 4masks argument here?

Also, Roden is still most likely scum but I'd like to see why people think that's not the case.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: March 30, 2022, 03:52:58 pm »

I would really prefer voting off 4mask here since if he's town then Roden could shoot Jack. 4mask expresses full trust in me and Jim so he should be okay with this, although it's still shitty for 4mask. 4mask has suspected Tric and Jack since D1.

Jim is HARD DEFENDING 4mask which I think he is mainly doing because of the massive bribe he received last night. I don't strongly feel he's mafia with 4mask because this is super desperate, but it's definitely not impossible as they're boned otherwise in that scenario.
I'm okay with it in the same way I'm okay with blood draws: not at all and only participating with great reluctance, but if it’s truly necessary I’ll grudgingly accept it. Just wish I was dying for something more valuable than an ego play, though.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: March 30, 2022, 03:55:20 pm »

Wow, so now if 4maskwolf flips town, then I've been upgraded to KILL rather than LYNCH.
Note: I was supposed to provide Roden an alibi by tracking them, so  ???

But fuck it, 4maskwolf
What's wrong with that? The most likely people to have killed last night are me, Tric, Jack, or 4mask.

If 4mask is town he's pointing a finger at another top killer suspect, you or possibly Tric.

But, then again, maybe not.
Maybe the best thing for a wolf to do is push a lynch that isn't going anywhere.  He gets the town cred of rabidly pursuing a suspect without the suspicion of being part of a lynch of a townie.
That towncred goes away the moment he flips mafia after we lynch him.

at this point 4maskwolf is pretty much burned so they probably don't care.
Are you reading the same posts I am?

PPE:

I'm okay with it in the same way I'm okay with blood draws: not at all and only participating with great reluctance, but if it’s truly necessary I’ll grudgingly accept it. Just wish I was dying for something more valuable than an ego play, though.
Yeah it's not like I'm considering anything you're saying now that you're present.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: March 30, 2022, 03:56:03 pm »

Now, this bothers me, since I know I'm town, and thus if you flip town then two town die instead of one.
Yet, you don't seem to consider this a possibility, so why should I?
So my vote remains.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: March 30, 2022, 04:00:47 pm »

Btw, I won't be here at Day end, so you'll be on your own for a couple hours. Votes that are posted after 7:59:59 will not be counted, and talking is to cease at that time. I won't be able to post vote counts during that time, so I apologize.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: March 30, 2022, 04:01:23 pm »

Now, this bothers me, since I know I'm town, and thus if you flip town then two town die instead of one.
Yet, you don't seem to consider this a possibility, so why should I?
So my vote remains.
What.
I was whining about dying, not declaring you scum emperor of the scum empire forever and ever amen.

I genuinely don’t think you have more than like a 2% chance of flipping town though.

Notice how the immediate response from both Tric and Jack when I shine a light on them is yo reflexively lash out and try and push for my death.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: March 30, 2022, 04:02:15 pm »

HOWEVER, nobody has counter claimed Cop in any way shape or form.  We also have allegedly three millers.  So I'm inclined to think Max is our Town Cop.
This is way off from Euchrejack— What reason do you have to think there definitely would be a cop or that there would only be one? (Multiple players may have investigative one-shots— indeed the game started with various peek claims). More pressingly, why are you trying to role fish here, baiting a cop to claim?
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 75