Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 75

Author Topic: Webadict's Simple BYOR 2 - Game Over: Town Win  (Read 54099 times)

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Simple BYOR 2 - Day 2: Tricky Magic [8 / 9 Alive]
« Reply #450 on: March 26, 2022, 10:37:26 pm »

Jack idk what you're doing but you're really not helping.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: March 26, 2022, 10:40:34 pm »

Personally, I think the two mafia are inside 4mask/Roden/NQT. Although I don't believe Roden and NQT are both mafia, which gives me great pleasure to say that means 4mask is always mafia from my POV. There is one thing 4mask can claim that could change my opinion, so it's up to them whether they're able to do that.

99% Town
Tric - MY ROOOOOOOOOOOLE OMG MY ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE MY ROLE MY ROLE MY ROLE MY ROLE MY ROLE ROLE ROLE ROLE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MY ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE

90% Town
Jack - would have to be scum with Max, otherwise town

Probably Town
Jim - just seems town to me, sorry Vector
Max - they're implying something that makes them very town

Suspicious
NQT - need to see more
Roden - hmmm
4mask - pushed shady cases on Tric and Jack D1 which really bugs me since they're the two most obviously town players, also has nitpicked stuff I've said which is what they did as mafia in Supernatural 10 but could just be what 4mask does when they suspect someone

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: March 26, 2022, 11:06:49 pm »

Could you explain this further?
Your last two posts actually give you some town points, so let me know what you are doing, and maybe I can be less unhelpful.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: March 26, 2022, 11:42:01 pm »

ALRIGHT.

I REDIRECTED EVERYBODY EXCEPT 4MASKWOLF TO 4MASKWOLF. I ALSO WATCHED TOONYMAN VISIT 4MASKWOLF. I AM NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN HOW I AM ABLE TO DO BOTH OF THESE THINGS.

I DID NOT LOSE ANY AUTOS AND I HAVE NO INDICATION THAT ANYTHING THAT I DID FAILED. I'M SOMEWHAT CONFUSED BY THE RESULTS IN THIS CASE. A COUPLE POINTS OF CONFUSION AND OBSERVATION:

I) IF TOONYMAN IS TELLING THE TRUTH, I WOULD HAVE EXPECTED THAT EVERYTHING, INCLUDING MY OWN ACTION TO WATCH 4MASKWOLF, WOULD HAVE TARGETED TRICMAGIC, SO I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD HAVE SEEN MORE THAN JUST TOONYMAN.
II) IF MY ACTIONS ARE SUCCESSFUL I DON'T SEE HOW NOTQUITETHERE TRACKS RODEN AND GETS A RESULT THAT HE'S UNTRACKABLE, UNLESS NOTQUITETHERE IS IMMUNE TO REDIRECTS, TRICMAGIC IS UNTRACKABLE, SOME OTHER WEIRD SHIT IS GOING ON, OR NOTQUITETHERE IS NOT BEING HONEST WITH HIS CLAIM.
III) THE EFFECTS TRICMAGIC CLAIMED, I.E., DYING AND REVIVING AND LOSING HIS AUTO, ARE ALSO CONSISTENT WITH BEING THE TARGET OF THE NIGHT KILL AND TOONYMAN YOINKING HIS AUTOS.

I THINK TOONYMAN'S CLAIM IS BELIEVABLE. I FIND NOTQUITETHERE'S CLAIM SOMEWHAT DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE GIVEN EVERYTHING THAT'S BEEN CLAIMED. IF NOTQUITETHERE'S CLAIM IS FALSE THEN THIS ALSO PUTS SUSPICION ONTO RODEN SINCE NOTQUITETHERE CLAIMED RODEN'S UNTRACKABILITY BEFORE RODEN CLAIMED IT.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: March 26, 2022, 11:43:37 pm »

Tric - MY ROOOOOOOOOOOLE OMG MY ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE MY ROLE MY ROLE MY ROLE MY ROLE MY ROLE ROLE ROLE ROLE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MY ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE

pffffffffffffffffffffffffftaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha*wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze*
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: March 27, 2022, 12:03:55 am »

Vector was one of the leading wagons for awhile. And during this time you only wanted to vote them because of their double vote, not because you thought they were mafia.
I didn't give any reason for my vote and explicitly rejected, a few times, people's assertion that I was voting because of the double vote.

Even though you're supposedly fine with voting out Toony, you still swap back to Vector and don't give anyone enough time to react. But even though your "preferred" elim went through and flipped town, you haven't done anything to reevaluate.

From your point of view, if you're town then you should have reason to believe 4mask baited you into hammering Vector. You were notably tunneled on them, scum would've seen it. But instead, you've tried to shut down discussion and got mad at me when I inferred that 4mask is suspicious. You should be interrogating him, hounding him down for answers, but you're not really doing anything. Why?
You know I started the Vector wagon, right? BOTH times, since the second time, I explicitly said I would switch to Vector if other people voted Vector - and 4mask voted after asking Jim what to vote after I had endorsed voting Vector to Jim. I won't assert that 4mask isn't suspicious and have no issue with you suspecting him, but he didn't bait me into anything.

Oh jeez there's another page I didn't see hold on

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: March 27, 2022, 12:09:35 am »

ALRIGHT.

I REDIRECTED EVERYBODY EXCEPT 4MASKWOLF TO 4MASKWOLF. I ALSO WATCHED TOONYMAN VISIT 4MASKWOLF. I AM NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN HOW I AM ABLE TO DO BOTH OF THESE THINGS.

I DID NOT LOSE ANY AUTOS AND I HAVE NO INDICATION THAT ANYTHING THAT I DID FAILED. I'M SOMEWHAT CONFUSED BY THE RESULTS IN THIS CASE. A COUPLE POINTS OF CONFUSION AND OBSERVATION:

I) IF TOONYMAN IS TELLING THE TRUTH, I WOULD HAVE EXPECTED THAT EVERYTHING, INCLUDING MY OWN ACTION TO WATCH 4MASKWOLF, WOULD HAVE TARGETED TRICMAGIC, SO I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD HAVE SEEN MORE THAN JUST TOONYMAN.
Shouldn't you have seen everyone who did anything visit in either case? That definitely includes me, at least. And if my target was actually secretly 4maskwolf, this is a matter of some inconvenience for me, I hope you can understand. What's the priority on your action?

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: March 27, 2022, 12:21:26 am »

Could you explain this further?
Your last two posts actually give you some town points, so let me know what you are doing, and maybe I can be less unhelpful.
Basically the rolefish accusations aren't helping. Tric has more or less already full claimed but in a way that's very scattered and hard to follow. And even though he's spewed himself town by now, I'm trying to understand how he can have such a powerful role while town also supposedly has a Bus Driver that can protect him, and I'm a Commuter with an emergency Vig shot. I don't want to mech solve because it can easily backfire, but you have to admit, town power is kinda nuts.

Also accusing me of trying to rolefish Max is just blatantly incorrect. I keep saying that I don't care what his role is, I just want to know who he claims to have targeted and see if he lies.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: March 27, 2022, 12:27:37 am »

Shouldn't you have seen everyone who did anything visit in either case? That definitely includes me, at least. And if my target was actually secretly 4maskwolf, this is a matter of some inconvenience for me, I hope you can understand. What's the priority on your action?

IT TURNS OUT I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND HOW MY ROLE WORKED.

APPARENTLY IT REDIRECTED ALL ACTIONS THAT TARGETED ME TO 4MASKWOLF.

SO THERE'S NO MASS REDIRECTION.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: March 27, 2022, 01:03:54 am »

Yay Jim got my present!

And also apparently tried to get me killed on his behalf which I'm quite cross about.

For the record, my only action last night was a free action so I could, in theory, have done something else. But I don't have any actions to use lmao (not technically true but I gave away my only action).

Toony I always nitpick stuff you say, I do it because I love you <3

Actually I do it because you're the player here whose wolf game makes me the most nervous so I'm constantly vigilant around the things you say in thread.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: March 27, 2022, 09:42:13 am »

Vote Count
------------------------
Maximum Spin - 2 - Roden*, TricMagic*,
Roden - 1 - EuchreJack*,
4maskwolf - 0 -
EuchreJack - 0 -
Jim Groovester - 0 -
Knightwing64 - 0 -
ToonyMan - 0 -
TricMagic - 0 -
No One - 1 - Maximum Spin*,

Not Voting - 4 - 4maskwolf, Jim Groovester, Knightwing64, ToonyMan,

5 to Hammer. Day ends on March 30, 2022 at 20:00 CDT (~82 hours remaining).

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: March 27, 2022, 09:53:46 am »

Yay Jim got my present!

And also apparently tried to get me killed on his behalf which I'm quite cross about.

For the record, my only action last night was a free action so I could, in theory, have done something else. But I don't have any actions to use lmao (not technically true but I gave away my only action).

Toony I always nitpick stuff you say, I do it because I love you <3

Actually I do it because you're the player here whose wolf game makes me the most nervous so I'm constantly vigilant around the things you say in thread.
@4maskwolf: I don't believe you.
The roles already mentioned, plus my own, would indicate that you should have more power than that.
So you're either lying Town or lying Mafia.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: March 27, 2022, 10:00:29 am »

Jim's role redirecting everything that targeted him to 4mask. Also my Sacrifice is P1, so would need something of similar or higher speed for it to be messed with.

Also, this makes 3 millers that can't really be messed with. For some reason. And of them, EuchreJackis the most suspicious since he says he can't be tracked or affected, but can be killed.

By the same manner, Max is holding back information, telling people to infer what he did. And the only action that hasn't been claimed is alignment investigation. But here's the important bit, mislynching today makes Day 3 far worse for town. There is simply too much confusion.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: March 27, 2022, 10:02:09 am »

You're welcome to yell at me Toony, but I'm calling Max out. Reveal or perish. If he's correct/town, it seems I'm capable of protecting them. If not, they're on the chopping block.'

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: March 27, 2022, 10:17:01 am »

Jim's role redirecting everything that targeted him to 4mask. Also my Sacrifice is P1, so would need something of similar or higher speed for it to be messed with.

Also, this makes 3 millers that can't really be messed with. For some reason. And of them, EuchreJackis the most suspicious since he says he can't be tracked or affected, but can be killed.

By the same manner, Max is holding back information, telling people to infer what he did. And the only action that hasn't been claimed is alignment investigation. But here's the important bit, mislynching today makes Day 3 far worse for town. There is simply too much confusion.
Unfortunately, my role is designed to very much look like scum even though I'm town.
I have no information that will clear me today.
Pretty sure my role is BATMAN.

You're welcome to yell at me Toony, but I'm calling Max out. Reveal or perish. If he's correct/town, it seems I'm capable of protecting them. If not, they're on the chopping block.'
Max has claimed as much as they need to claim.  But frankly, its so painfully obvious they might as well claim, as I'm sure mafia has seen through Max entirely.
I am at a loss to imagine a mafia team where at least one player has NOT seen what Max is soft claiming.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 75