Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: My Forum Battalion (H&H x Picture Wars)  (Read 6106 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: My Forum Battalion (H&H x Picture Wars)
« Reply #105 on: February 02, 2022, 10:16:53 am »

Guess we'll see.

group move and disown.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 11:48:06 am by roseheart »
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #106 on: February 02, 2022, 10:21:16 am »

(Edited my move.)
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 02, 2022, 10:23:49 am »

You can't create a third soldier, if you only have 1 city.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #108 on: February 02, 2022, 10:35:45 am »

you're right, thank u

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #109 on: February 02, 2022, 10:42:36 am »

Ok.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 02, 2022, 10:56:02 am »

I hate to do this, but: free disowns are only for tanks. (Soldiers disown for an action and jets disown for a move)   :-[
(I'm guessing you need some sleep?)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #111 on: February 02, 2022, 11:48:35 am »

(I think I used that excuse already. Honestly I'm not very good at focusing on multiple forum games, Gladiator Manager is taking all my focus rn.)

I think I got it!

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 02, 2022, 12:07:51 pm »

double move

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #113 on: February 03, 2022, 01:02:51 am »

capture, recruit

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 03, 2022, 10:36:18 am »

recruit and move

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #115 on: February 04, 2022, 12:25:45 am »

Deploy Jet at Airfield A

hey green, how about leave me alone, and capture your building back? We're uh, getting pushed into a corner by blue here.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 12:28:53 am by roseheart »

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #116 on: February 04, 2022, 02:10:30 am »

Actually, perhaps owning more than half the cities would be a good place to call it. Unless KZ truly wants to fight to the bitter end, then, let's say a1s wins if they get one more...

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 04, 2022, 04:49:32 am »

Actually, perhaps owning more than half the cities would be a good place to call it. Unless KZ truly wants to fight to the bitter end, then, let's say a1s wins if they get one more...
move and capture

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 04, 2022, 05:56:22 am »

Well I guess my internet going out due to ice yesterday pretty much lost it for me.

I don't see any way to turn the things around at this point.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #119 on: February 04, 2022, 06:13:45 am »

I don't see any way to turn the things around at this point.
Alright, I'll second that, which means...

LIGHT BLUE ARMY WINS!!!!

The world is yours, now mold it as you see fit.

A.

B.

C.Design your own, must me approved.

D.Choose one designed by someone else.

I plan to host this on the 11th. Alternatively, I have an idea for a sidescroller(rather than top-down) spinoff to try, if trying something a little different seems better. Love to get your feedback, what you liked most, what got in the way of you enjoying it as much as you could have.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2022, 08:48:06 am by RoseHeart »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9