Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 82

Author Topic: Dead Webadict Now: Game Over  (Read 60806 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Webadict Now - Day 5
« Reply #1095 on: January 06, 2022, 06:45:32 pm »

The Webadict can only do this if they get the Magic Bullet, which allows them to kill everyone with their bullets (if they have enough) instead of one person per cycle.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: January 06, 2022, 06:46:22 pm »

Why help the Webadict win?
The Webadict can swap with someone else, so they'll swap it onto someone else if they can't win.  Help me win, please?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: January 06, 2022, 07:04:27 pm »

Hey, we can ALL win!

Plan:
1) We LYNCH the person with the Magic Bullet
2) During the NIGHT phase, I shoot everyone remaining
3) During the following DAY phase, everyone lynches me

Everyone dies, everyone wins.

@Toonyman: Please give Roden the figment for Jim, so they can win too.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: January 06, 2022, 07:08:49 pm »

Win Conditions:
Webadict - Everyone else must die. Since everyone else is dead, they win!
Pro-Webadicts - Require equal numbers with remaining players.  Since zero and zero are equal numbers, they win!
Anti-Webadicts - Require all Pro-Webadicts, Anti-Anti-Webadicts and Webadict to die. Since everyone is dead, they win!
Anti-Anti-Webadicts - Require equal numbers with remaining players.  Since zero and zero are equal number, they win!

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: January 06, 2022, 09:13:45 pm »

Well yeah, that's what I was going for initially. :P

Roden your inspect was definitely flawed, or lied about. I still have the role I flipped as, and it has a doc ability. Soooo...

My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: January 06, 2022, 09:15:56 pm »

I mean I'm cool with the plan, but what's stopping you from shooting all of us during Day 5 today so that we bleed out and die on Night 5? Oh, I guess we could all just vote you today before we die, but then the Webadict would die before we've settled everything.

I could give Roden a Figment tonight, but then someone else would lose their Figment. Even if I take from a dead Player I suppose I'm still taking their "wincon" from them which seems rude.

Also, why did Knightwing die? I have to assume it's because the Webadict Figment left them and you don't want to reveal this info, which is understandable. I wish Knightwing would show up in the Dead Chat. Hey Knightwing, you're Anti-Webadict! Help us out in Dead Chat!

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: January 06, 2022, 09:17:52 pm »

Also, Roden was seemingly the only one to action Vector last night. I have the suspicion that Roden is perhaps not quite forthcoming right now, though technically inspecting everyone might look like targeting everyone.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: January 06, 2022, 09:31:29 pm »

Also, Roden was seemingly the only one to action Vector last night. I have the suspicion that Roden is perhaps not quite forthcoming right now, though technically inspecting everyone might look like targeting everyone.
Is that a claim, you watched Vector last night?

I need to organize last night's claims to figure out if anybody had a window to kill Knightwing. It also bothers me that I don't know where the Sprint Hat is at this point. FoU and Max didn't have it on them as far as I'm aware.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: January 06, 2022, 09:49:59 pm »

We might have a problem.

Max most likely attached their Doomspeaker ability to the Lucky Rabbit's Foot and gave it to someone. This is why even though I had given Max his Foot back he did not have it on him when he died. If this is the same as BYOR13's The 13th Hour then everyone besides that Entity with the Figment dies. This heavily implies there's a third Anti-Anti-Webadict remaining since Max needs someone to give this to. I'm not entirely sure who this would be. It's not necessarily a Player, but it very well could be. It has to at least be an Entity.

It's unclear what FoU did with the Sprint Hat, it's most likely with this other Figment as well.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: January 06, 2022, 09:51:16 pm »

If this is the same as BYOR13's The 13th Hour then everyone besides that Entity with the Figment dies.
I should clarify, everyone besides that Entity dies at the end of Night 6.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: January 06, 2022, 09:52:36 pm »

@Mod:
I want to look at all the Dead Entities, is that cool?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: January 06, 2022, 11:08:34 pm »

@Mod:
Which one?

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: January 06, 2022, 11:20:38 pm »

Hey, sorry for the delay in responses. I've had a major headache for the past 24 hours now and the pressure on my eyes has made looking at screens unbearable. I'm feeling a bit better now and will try to respond to as much as I can. Before I start quoting stuff, I'll make some corrections in this post.

I was told that losing my Figment didn't actually change my alignment, that part was just accidentally left out, so I'm still Anti-Webadict. I was also informed of a few more abilities that were left out by accident, so Toony's and Toaster's abilities as they were described are now accounted for. I still don't see TolyK's protective ability though, which is weird because even if it was an item I feel like I'd still see it, since I could see bullet counts and those are considered items. I can even see special bullets.

@TolyK: Can you name your protective ability please?

Also I'm fairly certain I figured out how Knightwing died. There are several abilities that come in pairs of two:

Red and Orange Masons
Access to Moderator Actions (BIT OF AN ANOMALY)
Ability to give Players an action they can control (BLESSINGS OF DAWN)
Pseudo Cop checks (BLUE when BLACK AND WHITE)
Bullet crafting and firing at night (BULLET HELL)
Alignment conversion to Anti-Anti-Webadict (COLORFUL TRAITOR)
Figment obliteration (MODKILL FIGMENTS)

Working theory right now is that all of these double abilities belong to the Masons, and they collaborated together to Modkill Jack's Figment yesterDay, swapped Jack's and Knightwing's Figments last night, then used BULLET HELL to kill Knightwing.

I'm also mechanically confirmed to not have killed Knightwing and can't possibly be Anti-Anti-Webadict. My action is accounted for due to all the knowledge I have proving I used my action to Rolecop last night. Furthermore, I couldn't have known Knightwing would have his Figment swapped last night, which proves that only those who did the swap would know Knightwing would be vulnerable.

Of course, I don't know the motive yet. I do know that the Webadict has access to all of the game's secrets, perhaps they didn't want more than one Player alive who had that kind of information. Or maybe it's because they believed it was impossible to get Knightwing to cooperate with them, so they performed a coup to install a new Webadict that would be more willing to do what they said.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: January 07, 2022, 12:50:49 am »

Gonna pop your bulletloon here; I didn't shoot the Webadict (or anyone.)  I just inspected EuchreJack, and surprise, he's not Anti-Webadict.  But turns out you knew that.  Anyway, I haven't shot any bullets yet.

How do we know Roden did his action last night and not a prior night?  What did EJ do?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: January 07, 2022, 01:06:55 am »

@Mod:
Which one?
Uh anybody have any good ideas?

Also Max said he left hints who they gave the Foot to, but that involves re-reading the thread.

@Roden:
Wow, that's huge. The reason you're seeing two copies of those abilities is because Vector and Toaster are identical copies of each other as far as I can tell. When Toaster joined Vector they got all of Vector's stuff and then they split, thus the duplicate abilities. Vector said they would cop check Roden and Toaster said they would cop check Jack, which I do feel like they actually did.

However, Vector did not tell me at all they had this COLORFUL TRAITOR ability...holy shit is Vector the third anti-anti-Webadict? This is a bastard game so Web could have just said whatever in the mason chat at the start of game. Pairing a town death miller with an actual mafia for masons is so incredibly troll if this is true. This needs to be investigated.

Roden, please tell me everything you did last night in detail. I want to know how you got this info because it directly betrays my masonry with Vector.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 82