Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 82

Author Topic: Dead Webadict Now: Game Over  (Read 61143 times)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Webadict Now - Day 3
« Reply #795 on: December 27, 2021, 10:14:00 am »

Me? Dying. Not possible. I’m too important.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: December 27, 2021, 10:20:23 am »

Of course I'm not satisfied, this is where the real dark souls begins.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: December 27, 2021, 10:59:10 am »

That reminds me to AWAKEN.
Voting for things that are not Choices does nothing. Awaken is not a Choice.

Satisfied? webadict is dead. He cannot hurt you any more.

That reminds me to AWAKEN.
We were told in BLACK text that was not a valid option.  Hence, if it gets the majority votes, it might work!
Then again, maybe it will lead to violations, going off the assumption that I'm immune to violations due to my SIN.
We weren't told that it is not a valid option. We were told that it is not a Choice, ie, in my interpretation, not a valid lynch vote.
Maybe try doing it as a PMed day action?
I sent AWAKEN in red as a PM, and it didn't do anything.  We also got confirmation that Awaken is not a choice for voting.

TolyK hasn't been active enough for my tastes.  Pressure vote for info?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: December 27, 2021, 11:01:15 am »

@Toonyman: Why are we voting Egan if Egan is already dead? Or do you not believe Egan to actually be dead?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: December 27, 2021, 11:30:26 am »

Yes, Egan, are you dead?  Are you not actually dead?  Are you dying?  Should we lynch you again to be sure?

Knightwing is being too cagey and unhelpful.  We can lynch him to see what happens if Egan's not lynchable?

I still wouldn't cry over FoU going either.  He still stinks from yesterday.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: December 27, 2021, 11:48:17 am »

Yes, Egan, are you dead?  Are you not actually dead?  Are you dying?  Should we lynch you again to be sure?

Knightwing is being too cagey and unhelpful.  We can lynch him to see what happens if Egan's not lynchable?

I still wouldn't cry over FoU going either.  He still stinks from yesterday.

Hey! I just got exploded by someone I just helped. Gimme a break.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: December 27, 2021, 11:50:54 am »

Also, someone just asked for information and I gave it to them. How is that unhelpful? What have you been doing this entire time? Jack shit.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: December 27, 2021, 11:53:37 am »

You know there hasn't been a single statement to the effect that Egan should be dead, right?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: December 27, 2021, 12:33:16 pm »

Right, let's get into things.

Also, someone just asked for information and I gave it to them. How is that unhelpful? What have you been doing this entire time? Jack shit.
The issue here is threefold, nya.

First, you're the Webadict - as of the previous blue text, at least. The title of this bastard game is Kill Webadict Now. Win conditions seem to, in general, treat you as a villain. The only reason we haven't killed you yet is your defense mechanisms and the fact that we need to kill each other first.

Second, you've provided some information, but it's pretty much just the minimum, with no assurance of truth. It's a lot more than you could have done, sure, but it's a lot less than what we need. I think people would trust you a lot more if you fully cooperated - we could focus on trying to break the game instead of trying to win the Game.

Thirdly, you just killed Tric, and we like Tric. Somehow, nya. I think he's grown on us.

In hindsight, I'm pretty sure you tried to kill me, too, and covered it up by using Helia as an alibi.

See, this is where I wonder at all if your revive was temporary. For all we know, the day ends, you stay alive, and then you convert again.

You have both the best and the worst position nya, a superposition only breakable by whatever lies within your role.

Nobody wants to waste the execution on someone who will die anyways, but we can't know if you'll die anyways.

I sent AWAKEN in red as a PM, and it didn't do anything.  We also got confirmation that Awaken is not a choice for voting.
I think awakening exists, but that it has to be triggered, not chosen. Unfortunately we seem to lack a greater Truth to trigger it, at least for now.

I, personally, do not trust ToonyMan's rez to maintain alignment. In fact, I wonder whether it even revives a player and does not, say, revive the figment under the reviver's control or something. (Tric's last ability obviously implies people can control multiple figments.)
I can revive Players. It just hasn't come up until now. I can't do it during the Day anymore since that was a one-shot.

Also, I got invited to the Dead Chat by my bird Vee so if anybody wants to communicate with Jim or Tric that's possible. Pretty sure Jim has my bird for some reason...I can confirm that Tric used their exploding potion on Knightwing to deal 4 damage and then got gunned down by bullets. I can also confirm that everyone have 12 HP.
Can you ask Tric if he has any more information on Awakening? Or on Hat Kid's independence? I think we're missing some pieces of the puzzle.

Also I'm confused. If your revive is a one-shot, how did you revive Erebos?

I am growing increasingly tempted to take matters into my own paws.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: December 27, 2021, 12:40:00 pm »

In hindsight, I'm pretty sure you tried to kill me, too, and covered it up by using Helia as an alibi.
To clarify, Toony said that Tric's death was 'gunned down by bullets', which he was aware of thanks to his deadchat access.

The daykill attempt on me was two Bullets fired at once.

The kill types match, so if you shot at Tric, then it makes sense to say you shot at me too.

But you can't touch this, nya nya nya nya
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: December 27, 2021, 12:44:33 pm »

See, this is where I wonder at all if your revive was temporary. For all we know, the day ends, you stay alive, and then you convert again.

You have both the best and the worst position nya, a superposition only breakable by whatever lies within your role.

Nobody wants to waste the execution on someone who will die anyways, but we can't know if you'll die anyways.

I guess you can't really know without peeking at my Figment, huh? But well, I'm not really a liar. Remember at the start of the game when I said that I believed that pro-webaddict was the town alignment? Well, yall interpreted that as me claiming town, but really I was just trying to be helpful because my role PM seemed to imply to me that anti-webaddict was town, even though I wasn't. I guess that I just claimed town accidentally.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: December 27, 2021, 12:45:36 pm »

To clarify, Toony said that Tric's death was 'gunned down by bullets', which he was aware of thanks to his deadchat access.

The daykill attempt on me was two Bullets fired at once.

The kill types match, so if you shot at Tric, then it makes sense to say you shot at me too.

But you can't touch this, nya nya nya nya

Someone did have gun-themed abilities. But I guess gun-themed and bullet-themed are technically different.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: December 27, 2021, 12:49:47 pm »

Pro-Webadict: the officially most confusing alignment.

So, what're you going to do now nya? Either you're dead soon or not dead soon, but you're an outed cult leader and thus the most acceptable target thus far, aside from maybe Helia.

If you converted Toastvector, that's a lot of power gathered under your cause, but there's a decent chance your conversion reverts after you die. Which I guess we can't know either.

Are you just trying to make us all paranoid? If so, I'm in full support, but at the same time I'll probably have to work against you - no hard feelings, Aeos-buddy.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: December 27, 2021, 12:51:29 pm »

I was thinking you could be the sole member of the anti-anti webaddict alignment, a second cult leader. Because sure, we've had first cultbreakfast, but what about second cultbreakfast?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: December 27, 2021, 01:46:53 pm »

Tric attacked me first, you can’t blame that on me. I didn’t have to give any of you information, but I did, And this is the thanks I get? Y’all can figure this out yourselves.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 82