Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 82

Author Topic: Dead Webadict Now: Game Over  (Read 61019 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Webadict Now - Mafia Moderation Police Edition REDUX : Ammo [Night 1]
« Reply #750 on: December 26, 2021, 05:08:55 pm »

Good day. Victim Impact Report has been received. As it turns out, any entity which targets me will take 3 damage.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Webadict Now - Day 3
« Reply #751 on: December 26, 2021, 05:11:09 pm »

Going by the last visible damage numbers, this likely means that damage decays by 1 each day, and that Knightwing may have used a night ability on me.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: December 26, 2021, 05:21:02 pm »

Also, 4 damage does not appear to be fatal, or maybe death due to damage triggers on a delay.

Damn, we lost Jim!  ToonyMan, can you revive Jim?

Erebos is now voting.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: December 26, 2021, 05:25:23 pm »

I was hurt in the night, but I don't know by what. "Something hit me". It doesn't seem to have been a big deal.
The open question is, since obviously he lied about corrupting Jim, does Egan really have a cult indoctrination and who did he use it on if so?

I know exactly who I would use it on: the vectoastoon team. Probably vector-toaster. Worth considering.

I have to go now but I'll be back in a bit.

,,, it seems to be day 3.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: December 26, 2021, 05:26:06 pm »

Hmm. Either my role is mighty overpowered or Jim’s role sucked ass.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: December 26, 2021, 05:26:10 pm »

...Okay, so if webaddict is dead, and webaddict was The Webaddict, then why hasn't the game ended?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: December 26, 2021, 05:28:31 pm »

The Anti-Webadict win condition must be false (in part at least), or we're being lied to about Webadict.  Or the game is actually already over, but that last can be discounted.

I don't trust Officer Mamobo one bit.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: December 26, 2021, 05:30:32 pm »

Hmm. Either my role is mighty overpowered or Jim’s role sucked ass.
Since you are The Chosen One, your role should be overpowered.  But I dunno, what exactly is your role?  What abilities do you have?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: December 26, 2021, 05:51:51 pm »

Does anyone have any investigation results to report? My own role is almost totally passive (it's good for ME, though) this time.

My instinct is to string up Egan_BW again to see if it works this time, but I am open to alternatives, especially if someone has a daykill. Claimed cult is claimed cult, if nothing else.
FallacyofUrist is some kind of filthy Aeos-worshipper but not apparently the same kind. Definitely a valid choice.

Roden claims... well, I don't remember exactly what, but some kind of weirdo suicide serial killer, right? I tend to agree that he doesn't feel like a priority right now.

Everyone else is supposedly town, which is obviously unlikely. You all know where my suspicions lie, so i won't belabor the point, except to point out that the TVTs distanced from FoU in a sort of pettily artificial way, who could easily be a sacrificial lamb here. It's the kind of play I would make.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: December 26, 2021, 05:57:48 pm »

Well, it might be funny to see how many votekills y'all wind up wasting on me, way up in the sky. :,)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: December 26, 2021, 05:59:29 pm »

Assuming we believe Egan_BW, and that Egan_BW had accurate info, they're already dead so voting them a second time achieves nothing.

FallacyofUrist strikes me as flailing townie, but not opposed to voting them.

Roden seems more like vigilante townie than serial killer.

I'd rather reach into the darkness and see what we can get.  I have no investigative results.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: December 26, 2021, 06:00:34 pm »

Well, it might be funny to see how many votekills y'all wind up wasting on me, way up in the sky. :,)
Thanks Egan_BW. As Cult, you'd actually benefit from getting us to waste votes on you instead of trying to hunt down your one convert.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: December 26, 2021, 06:03:05 pm »

Surprisingly (or not) most of my actions seem to be designed to fuck you guys over. And I’m not talking about killing. Hell, if I’m reading this right, one of my newly discovered actions allows me timings control one of you and forcibly convert you to my side.

I imagine it is supposed to be used to subvert someone who is actively going against you and have a secret mole or servant. Spooky stuff man

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: December 26, 2021, 06:05:18 pm »

Roden seems more like vigilante townie than serial killer.
Yeah, that's a better phrasing. I wasn't really meaning to be alignment-indicative, just trying to describe the claim.

I do think FoU's Aeos claim is suspicious, but I'm not sure to what extent I even believe it, so yeah, okay, point taken, let's just sit and watch for a bit.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: December 26, 2021, 06:05:30 pm »

Going by the last visible damage numbers, this likely means that damage decays by 1 each day, and that Knightwing may have used a night ability on me.

Nope. I got most of my damage from talking about “forbidden” things with Helia. Looking back on it, that was a huge hint that the moderator wasn’t entirely on my side. The other damage? No idea.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 82