Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 82

Author Topic: Dead Webadict Now: Game Over  (Read 61249 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Webadict Now - Webadict Edition REDUX : Jury [Day 1]
« Reply #570 on: December 21, 2021, 02:47:01 pm »

Vee the bird was mentioned in my flavor text too. The actual Phoenix Mage was losing their mind about them when I revived Helia.

We are not voting Vector. I'm 100% confident they're Anti-Webadict and this does not help my wincon.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: December 21, 2021, 02:49:50 pm »

Another important point: all these roles from past games are from webadict hosted games.
Pretty obvious nya but I do guess it needed to be said.

I'm too new to get a role from a game in which I participated.
Kinda makes this suspicious or at least unusual. Not the 'in which I participated' but Jack not mentioning what game his role is from.

Did you get a role from a previous game, though? Not asking what your role is or what it does, just if you got a role from a previous game nya.
Probably, I can't identify it.
It should be listed as part of the role name, right?

Does your description say from which game it is?  Mine says it is from this game, so maybe I got an original one?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the norm here is to have the name list what game it's from. Your role being from this game is unusual. Maybe not suspicious - there's a lot of unusual going around here nya.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: December 21, 2021, 02:53:12 pm »

@FOU: Are you done thinking out loud?  ::)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: December 21, 2021, 02:55:47 pm »

We are not voting Vector. I'm 100% confident they're Anti-Webadict and this does not help my wincon.
Speaking of obvious, yeah ToonyMan is not gonna vote their Mason ally.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: December 21, 2021, 02:57:22 pm »

FallacyofUrist, make a post without saying nya.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: December 21, 2021, 03:06:21 pm »

Yes, I did use a day action. I'm responsible for the castle.
What does a castle have to do with your role's game of origin?
Done, nya.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: December 21, 2021, 04:15:47 pm »

@Fallacy: My role is very much not a carbon copy of my role from Color Mafia; it has been greatly expanded, which makes sense because Color Mafia was a very low-powered game.

For example, I have a bullet.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: December 21, 2021, 04:42:47 pm »

My role is... completely different from the original. I have no single ability in common with it, but all my new abilities are thematic.

Jim Groovester, am I right to think you are ending the moratorium?

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: December 21, 2021, 04:58:03 pm »

My apologies to everyone, I misread Superdorf's post about player alignments.   
So retract the part about Serene being town completely, although dunno if alignment-indicative.  Erebos could be the vanilla town faction, although dunno.  Plus, no way to know if everyone claiming Erebos is telling the truth.

@Tolyk: Why shouldn't I vote you?  I'm not used to so many players.
Uh, I don't really know why you shouldn't, in the sense of me convincing you. I'm A-W, so assuming you're A-W you shouldn't vote to lynch me. :P
A bit more seriously, I think trying to go for a general town objective (assuming we finally agree on one) is going to be more rewarding, though putting votes to pressure someone is probably a good use of votes as well.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: December 21, 2021, 05:49:01 pm »

@Fallacy: My role is very much not a carbon copy of my role from Color Mafia; it has been greatly expanded, which makes sense because Color Mafia was a very low-powered game.

My role is... completely different from the original. I have no single ability in common with it, but all my new abilities are thematic.

I believe this. My role is something called the Gungeoneer from BYOR 15, but when I looked it up the only thing the roles had in common was guns, I share almost none of the abilities from the original role.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: December 21, 2021, 05:51:37 pm »

OK, here's a flavor engagement. If the moderator can commit violations and a certain number of violations means death for that particular figment (or presumably player), is the goal to kill webadict (the moderator) by forcing him into violations? Or would he just get replaced by another mod?

Hm, and violations seem to be triggered by angry outbursts (not just the F-word).  And neither Vector nor I seem to have triggered violations, so our Sin might give us immunity (but I'm not testing it).

@Toonyman & Roden: I believe you are the most skilled at pissing off Webadict.

This also means we must keep TricMagic alive at all costs.

Troll Team Terrorize!  Leave no Webadict alone!
Hmm...

@Mod: What would you be willing to trade in exchange for my bullet?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: December 21, 2021, 06:09:06 pm »

I believe this. My role is something called the Gungeoneer from BYOR 15, but when I looked it up the only thing the roles had in common was guns, I share almost none of the abilities from the original role.
Are you the reason why the damage mechanic exists in this Game? I think that's possible.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: December 21, 2021, 06:13:54 pm »

So, in the game I ran, people briefly considered trying to lynch me (along with a bunch of other stuff), and, if that had gone through, I would have just ended the game anticlimactically with nobody winning. It's true that I don't know that webadict would handle this the same way I would have, but the fact that I have considered what to do in such a situation and came to that conclusion means that I'm not at all on board with trying to get the mod modkilled.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: December 21, 2021, 06:33:50 pm »

Are you the reason why the damage mechanic exists in this Game? I think that's possible.
I do use the damage mechanic, but I don't believe I'm the only reason it exists. Helia could shoot Players as well, and I definitely didn't give her any guns.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: December 21, 2021, 07:09:43 pm »

Yes, go nuts.

More later.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 82