Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 82

Author Topic: Dead Webadict Now: Game Over  (Read 61195 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Webadict Now - Webadict Edition REDUX : Jury [Day 1]
« Reply #540 on: December 21, 2021, 12:08:53 pm »

@Helia: Wait, you shot Fallacy for lying about Toony shooting you?  That's a bit out of whack temporally.
"You misunderstand, Player Toaster. I shot Player FallacyofUrist because they were going after Player ToonyMan. They then tried to play that off as Player ToonyMan shooting them, which is a lie because I shot them. Player ToonyMan has claimed one of Pro-Webadict and Anti-Webadict, but Player FallacyofUrist has only claimed Pro-Webadict, which cannot be true because I have been revived by Player ToonyMan. And we must, as they say, launch the liars."
@Helia: You have said you are indebted to Player Toonyman.  And you also say "we must, as they say, launch the liars."  YET you also say "Player ToonyMan has claimed one of Pro-Webadict and Anti-Webadict".  Thus, you must launch Toonyman.  The only appropriate way for you to proceed is to self-terminate, as any other option would put you in conflict with one of the things you have said.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: December 21, 2021, 12:29:03 pm »

Fuck it.
Helia has committed a Violation.
Knightwing64 has committed a Violation.

???

So Helia committed a Violation without any actual text, and Knighwing probably did as well. So I guess they can be the results of actions or possibly PMs.

Anyways, I was lying about Selene being my patron. Erebos is my patron.
Nice (in terms of gameplay, at the very least). I was still assuming it could go both ways.

That also means my actions so far were correct, so I'm happy about that too. :P

Knightwing, let's be buddies of calm in the madness of this Dream. Even if I started Red I'm not doing so anymore.
???
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: December 21, 2021, 12:34:15 pm »

Players I won't vote:

Jim
Vector
Superdorf
Jack

Toaster
Tolyk?

That leaves the rest as people I could agree with Tric.

It's easy Tric!! Who stole your hat?? It was clearly a malicious party! Was it a Figment? A Player? Who?? Which Player stole your hat Tric?? I don't think you're lying so figure it out! I've narrowed it down for you. The rest is up to you!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: December 21, 2021, 12:36:03 pm »

The person with the claimed double action of course. Unvote by the way.

Why do you want me voting folks? Aren't you Pro-Webadict, is that why?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: December 21, 2021, 12:42:10 pm »

Well, I'm not voting the following:
Tric
Knightwing
Jim

I'm probably not voting (but the day is still young):
Toonyman
Vector
Superdorf
Roden

The person with the claimed double action of course. Unvote by the way.

Why do you want me voting folks? Aren't you Pro-Webadict, is that why?
My apologies, but I don't know who made that claim.  Anyone want to be extra super helpful?  Grab the low hanging town points while you can!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: December 21, 2021, 12:43:47 pm »

Was that Helia? I can't follow this.

If you can prove Helia is a Player now...maybe...

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: December 21, 2021, 12:51:05 pm »

Helia shot two people during the day.(suposedly.) The Sprint Hat uses your Day Action to give you two night actions. The Dweller Mask gives Hat Kid the ability to Action. Therefore one could assume Figments are the imagination of various Players.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: December 21, 2021, 01:12:56 pm »

I wonder if the F-word triggers violations.

We could also be playing with the Princess Rule from my Lonely Prince game :V Not that I think that's likely. Heh.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: December 21, 2021, 01:20:38 pm »

Helia shot two people during the day.(suposedly.) The Sprint Hat uses your Day Action to give you two night actions. The Dweller Mask gives Hat Kid the ability to Action. Therefore one could assume Figments are the imagination of various Players.
If your stolen Sprint Hat gives two night actions that isn't the same as two day actions.

Also, it's crazy you got your Hat in Time BYOR role...just like FoU probably got their Cat BYOR role. You two both appear to have gotten your actual past roles from a previous game.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: December 21, 2021, 01:30:34 pm »

Spoiler: For Reference (click to show/hide)

Other day actors, what was the flavor like for when you performed your day action? Mine indicated that I was sharing headspace with both myself and my role. The ability I used to summon the meteor said absolutely nothing about that happening, but the Class President in me did that on their own.

Vector, have you used a day action yet? If not I would like to give you one.

not voting lists

I'll do one of those later today.

I'm not super in favor of lynching anybody since they might have pieces of the puzzle. Helia being a double day vig Pro-Webadict NPC makes getting rid of her attractive but I think lynching players over figments would be more productive.

I'm kind of favoring testing out what happens when The Webadict is lynched.

Helia has committed a Violation.
Knightwing64 has committed a Violation.

What are you two conspiring in private about?

If your stolen Sprint Hat gives two night actions that isn't the same as two day actions.

Also, it's crazy you got your Hat in Time BYOR role...just like FoU probably got their Cat BYOR role. You two both appear to have gotten your actual past roles from a previous game.

This would be a fantastic experiment about whether players behave the same given the same role. The answer appears to be yes.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: December 21, 2021, 01:38:41 pm »

Yes, I did use a day action. I'm responsible for the castle.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: December 21, 2021, 01:38:49 pm »

I thought about it while asleep and I think that our moderator may also be a Figment.

As in 'give him a vote and he must answer in blue'. A vote or possibly some other gift.

Anyone care to test this out nya?
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: December 21, 2021, 01:41:39 pm »

Yes, I did use a day action. I'm responsible for the castle.
What does a castle have to do with your role's game of origin?
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: December 21, 2021, 01:43:47 pm »

No comment. . .

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: December 21, 2021, 01:48:35 pm »

It's a watercolor castle so that does match Color Mafia.

@Jim:
I also shared a headspace with my role when I performed my day action. I did not have this role in Magic Mafia however I was a player in Magic Mafia. I wasn't given my past role.

@FoU:
Can you confirm you got your past role? I don't think it's been made clear nya.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 82