Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 82

Author Topic: Dead Webadict Now: Game Over  (Read 60821 times)

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Webadict Now - Day 3
« Reply #915 on: December 29, 2021, 07:26:02 pm »

Also, nobody target Egan with your night actions. Something they said earlier makes me think they potentially have a reactive alignment conversion ability.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: December 29, 2021, 07:28:12 pm »

TolyK has been Chosen to die.

TolyK, you may Choose to say your Last Words.

Please do not interrupt him while he speaks.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: December 29, 2021, 08:00:07 pm »

Uh-huh. Well, that sucks.

I think… the execution I’m happiest with is TolyK. Barely. And that’s a hammer.

Well, that makes FoU's case painfully clear.

Let's also try this:

Maximum Spin has an Anti-Webadict wincon.

@Mod, check that statement pretty please. And the other things I sent. If possible. :P

So, all I said was true, in that Maximum Spin and Superdorf were the only ones I saw who visited Jim. They also got damaged.
FoU was protected yesterday. IDK much more.
Assuming things go through as I intend them to... something might happen again. I'm not sure they'll work.

Lets see if I actually die.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: December 29, 2021, 08:22:47 pm »

The kings have called for TolyK's head. Helia takes TolyK's hammer and lays out justice for him.

After the justice is dealt, Egan_BW falls from the sky, wings melting like Icarus flying too close to the Sun. As the body lies bleeding on the ground, it begins to seep into the earth. It brings life, just as it would bring death.

Vote Count
—----------------------------
Egan_BW - 0 -
EuchreJack - 0 -
FallacyofUrist - 0 -
Knightwing64 - 0 -
Maximum Spin - 0 -
Roden - 0 -
Superdorf - 0 -
Toaster-Vector - 0 -
TolyK - 2 - EuchreJack, FallacyofUrist,
ToonyMan - 0 -
Helia - 0 -
Erebos - 0 -

Not Voting - 0 -

2 to Hammer. Day ends at 19:00 CST on December 29th, 2021.

Damage Count
—----------------------------
Knightwing64 - 8 Damage
Maximum Spin - 1 Damage
Roden - 2 Damage
Superdorf - 1 Damage

TolyK has died.

TolyK was the Child, Surgeon, and Ambusher (Anti-Webadict).

Egan_BW has died.

Egan_BW was an Angry Unicorn (Pro-Webadict).

It is now Night. Night ends in 48 hours or when all Actions have been sent in. You may discuss your Actions here or elsewhere. We do not impose curfew here.

You are the Child, Surgeon, and Ambusher from DF Mafia.

Child/Surgeon/Ambusher (Anti-Webadict)

Your WIN CONDITION must satisfy all of the following CONDITIONS:
 - The Webadict must die. When the Webadict dies, the Game ends immediately.
 - All Anti-Anti-Webadict Players must die.
 - All Pro-Webadict Players must die.

You have an ABSOLUTELY HIGH SOCIAL SCORE.
Once during the Game, as a free Action, you can determine if a post or sentence made by an Entity is entirely true or false.

You are SUFFICIENTLY SKILLED ENOUGH TO HEAL THE WOUNDED.
During the Night, you may heal a Player. That Player heals two (2) Damage and recovers from bleeding, and protects them from Damage and kills until the start of the next Day.

You can SET UP TRAPS OUTSIDE.
During the Day, you set up traps around a Player. You learn which Entities target that Player during the Night. You can Choose for these traps to deal one (1) Damage.

You are WAY TOO BUSY MINING.
This Figment and its Player are too busy mining to be the target of any Actions besides Kills or Damage.

Angry Unicorn (Pro-Webadict).

Your WIN CONDITION must satisfy all of the following CONDITIONS:
 - The Webadict must die. When the Webadict dies, the Game ends immediately.
 - Pro-Webadict Players must equal or outnumber the remaining Players.
 - All Anti-Anti-Webadict Players must die.

Angry Unicorn

You are PRO-WEBADICT.
You may talk with other Pro-Webadict Players, if there were any. You can find the Pro-Webadict Chat here: [REDACTED]

You can PURIFY THE HEARTS OF OTHERS, but not your own.
During the Night, you can change an Entity’s alignment to Pro-Webadict, as long as their alignment isn’t Anti-Anti-Webadict. You can target up to two Entities, but you can only purify one heart at a time. You can never change alignments.

You believe that FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC. You have to.
When you die, you sprout wings, soaring into the sky to avoid death for one more Cycle. You may perform actions, vote, and talk during this time.

UNICORN BLOOD runs through your veins.
You do not take Damage. When you die, you can Choose another Entity to revive.

You are VERY ANGRY.
Whenever an Entity targets you, they take 3 Damage.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Webadict Now - Night 3
« Reply #919 on: December 29, 2021, 09:03:19 pm »

Who the fuck just shot me.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: December 29, 2021, 09:06:28 pm »

Irony of ironies.

Wait, did you just get killed nya?
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: December 29, 2021, 09:08:02 pm »

Well, that *was* Egan's last action. Maybe it just doesn't fire until now...

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: December 29, 2021, 09:28:17 pm »

Irony of ironies.

Wait, did you just get killed nya?

No?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: December 29, 2021, 09:33:33 pm »

Good, because that would end the Game. Not sure if it would end the game. Might want to check that. Nya.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: December 29, 2021, 09:51:31 pm »

That was one of the worst quickhammers I've ever seen in a Mafia game.

I'm gonna need both of y'all to justify a TolyK vote.  In detail.  I mean, I already figured Fallacy was scum, but EuchreJack, you just dropped pretty far in my estimation.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: December 29, 2021, 09:56:06 pm »

Tomorrow might be LYLO-adjacent assuming a 1P scumteam, 1 cult conversion, 1 Webadict.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: December 29, 2021, 10:54:13 pm »

Tomorrow might be LYLO-adjacent assuming a 1P scumteam, 1 cult conversion, 1 Webadict.

It would help if you crunched those numbers and shared with those of us not blessed with a team chat.

Toonyman-Vector-Toaster have been playing lousy purely because they can talk among themselves and forget to include us

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: December 29, 2021, 11:52:39 pm »

I gave my thoughts and recommendations Jack. I encourged a Max vote over TolyK and I still do. I strongly recommend voting FoU or Max tomorrow after they try to kill me tonight. I think Superdorf is still super town.

I can relay some Dead Chat info after I go to sleep and get on a computer.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: December 30, 2021, 12:08:39 am »

For whatever it's worth, I was running through the names hoping to get info. I had sorta forgotten that FOU could use that to hammer rather than discuss. Max was next.

Kinda interesting how FOU probably knew that as well.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: December 30, 2021, 12:11:14 am »

EuchreJack: What are you looking for?  Let me break down the chain of events for you:

You could even put extra pressure on us by listing whom you DON'T want us to vote in Green. We'll assume you don't want yourself to be voted, so please chose someone else instead of yourself, if this is an option you would like to use.

I strongly object to a TolyK vote.  He's reading town pretty hard to me.  I've explained why I think you should lynch Maximum Spin. 

I'm sorry, why is my name coming up? I've already full claimed literally everything about my role and wincon and proved that I have the Anti-Webadict wincon, so I don't know why I suddenly have suspicion on me or why I'm being accused of stealing hats.

Sorry, just had to poke you.
Switch to TolyK

...and then less than twenty minutes later, very next post, Fallacy drops the hammer.   In short, you ask for our opinions, ask for our objections, get only the one, and roundly ignore it.  Hell, Toony, who you said...

@Fallacy: We're NOT voting Toonyman today, just to be 100% clear.  Focus elsewhere.

...said he didn't want a TolyK lynch, and yet from the first post I quoted here you don't even mention TolyK until you vote him.  All I'm getting from you is bad faith arguments and reasonless opinions.  I ask you to justify the vote again (because you sure never did before) and you ignore me.  Sure, Fallacy is obvscum now, but you're dropping hard in my view.

PPE:

For whatever it's worth, I was running through the names hoping to get info. I had sorta forgotten that FOU could use that to hammer rather than discuss. Max was next.

Kinda interesting how FOU probably knew that as well.

I'm finding this hard to buy.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 82