Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Tribal Conquest: Era of Iron! Game Thread  (Read 2913 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Tribal Conquest: Era of Iron! Game Thread
« on: August 21, 2021, 04:51:00 am »

OOC Thread is here!

It is the beginning of civilization... The Dawn Era!

Y'all have some Armies and a Rally Camp to set, at least.

Once everyone's done, we shall start Turn 1.

Quote from: Armies
Espya: 3
Thule: 4
Shemel'Kelak: 1
Venopia: 2
Eula: 2
Zek: 3
Leptitania: 3

Code: (Summary) [Select]
Nation            #Provinces  #Armies   Max Armies  PI/Turn RP/Turn Patron Deity  Current
1.Espya(O)        5           3         6           1       4       MIKURI        0/? (-)
2.Thule(C)        7           4         6           1       6       HE THUL       0/? (-)
3.Shemel'Kelak(T) 1           1         2           1       2       SHEMELEZEK    0/? (-)
4.Venopia(O)      3           2         5           1       8       KOLRAR        0/? (-)
5.Eula(C)         3           2         4           2       6       KOLRAR        0/? (-)
6.Zek(C)          5           3         5           1       4       TOKAL HASH    23/25 (Literature)
7.Leptitania(K)   5           4         7           1       2       HE THUL       0/? (-)

Populous Provinces:
#6: Zek
#10: Thule
#17: (none)
#19: Eula
#33: (none)
#41: Venopia
#44: (none)
#47: (none)

Technologies:
1.Espya: Alloying
2.Thule: Literature
3.Shemel'Kelak: Mythology
4.Venopia: Literature
5.Eula: Literature
6.Zek: Mythology
7.Leptitania: Alloying
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 03:05:29 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Tribal Conquest: Era of Iron! Game Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2021, 09:04:39 am »

Kingdom of Leptitania

Deploy armies to 49, 50 and 52
Build Rally Camp in 49
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 09:23:21 am by Kashyyk »

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2021, 09:11:19 am »

Kingdom of Leptitania

Deploy armies to 49, 50 and 52
Forgot your Rallycamp.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2021, 09:20:21 am »

Clans of Zek

The snake coils.

Deploy Armies 6,  8, 9

Build Rally Camp 8

Confederacy of Thule:  The Clans of Zek would like to propose a mutual understanding: We will not attack you and you will not attack us.  Armies will be kept out of provinces 1 and 2 and respected and lands sacred to our respective peoples.  Do we have a deal signed in blood?

Espya:  The Clans of Zek recognize the sea as a border between us.  Will you also recognize it so neither of us will attack the other?  The Clans of Zek will respect your claim to the shorelands east of the sea, which we know little of.  (That is, 29 and the four unclaimed provinces below it.)  Will you sign a deal in blood?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2021, 12:29:14 pm »

The Splendorous Merchant Republic of Venopia

Long live the Republic! Long live Venopia!

Build Rally Camp in 40
Deploy armies to 40 and 41

Confederacy of Thule:  Greetings Thule I wish you good profits I have come to propose a deal, neither one of us conquer the mountain lands that separate us and let it be a eternal border between our two kingdoms (Province 39), of course any attempts to take said mountain will be seen as a act of war but I'm sure your reasonable enough to understand the benefits. - Doge Venonian of Houserock
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 12:30:09 pm by Fluffe9911 »

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2021, 12:43:06 pm »

Chiefdom of Eula

Rocks harden

Deploy Armies 20,  34,

Build Rally Camp 34

Kingdom of Leptitania:  The Chiefdom of Eula would like to propose a mutual understanding: We will not attack you and you will not attack us.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2021, 02:51:43 pm »

Shemel'Kelak

Deploy Army to 37

Build Rally Camp at 37

(( Not that I've any choice but to do so. Haha. ))

Spoiler: Flavour (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 02:57:36 pm by Unraveller »
I've lost control of my life.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2021, 05:23:22 pm »

Espya

deploy 2 armies to #23
deploy army to #24

build rally camp in #24

clans of zek: the counsel of Espya  can abide by this treaty but understand that Espya must keep some guards on the border between our nations
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 05:44:57 pm by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2021, 05:34:52 pm »

Confederacy of Thule

Deploy two armies each to 14 and 16
Rally Camp at 16

The Chief of the Confederacy receives the runners from Zek and Venopia, who are sent back with answers.
To the Chief of Zek: We accept your proposal. Please promptly send us one of your daughters to marry into our clan as a token of our cooperation, or, if no such daughter is available, one of your least masculine sons. We offer you a choice in return: we are willing to cede interest in province 17 in exchange for nonintervention in province 18 and lands eastward, leaving you the southerlier lands; or we will, alternatively, agree to cede province 18 and limit our interests to those lands east of the central mountains (that is, 38 and beyond), but we would then require province 17 as compensation.
To the Dog(?) of Venopia: Please understand that, as we have never before encountered a tribe ruled by dogs, we cannot, as a practical matter, secure a treaty by intermarriage according to the practice of humans. We, however, will happily agree to respect the mountainous border between our people as an informal understanding.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 07:28:48 pm by Maximum Spin »

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2021, 07:05:45 pm »

To the Confederacy of Thule: Greetings Thule I wish you good profits, I wish to clear up that Im not actually a do- thank you for respecting our peoples wishes and agreeing to my proposal may prosperity be granted to us both woof woof bark bark. - Doge Venonian of Houserock
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 10:42:45 pm by Fluffe9911 »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2021, 10:20:30 pm »

clans of zek: the counsel of Espya  can abide by this treaty but understand that Espya must keep some guards on the border between our nations

As long as it is understood that the Clans will do likewise.

To the Chief of Zek: We accept your proposal. Please promptly send us one of your daughters to marry into our clan as a token of our cooperation, or, if no such daughter is available, one of your least masculine sons. We offer you a choice in return: we are willing to cede interest in province 17 in exchange for nonintervention in province 18 and lands eastward, leaving you the southerlier lands; or we will, alternatively, agree to cede province 18 and limit our interests to those lands east of the central mountains (that is, 38 and beyond), but we would then require province 17 as compensation.

Agreed.  Please see attached daughter in this correspondence.  A minor chief has sent one of his daughters as tribute.  We shall lay claim to the areas you refer to as 17, 21, and 22, while you may do as you please with this 18 and the minor tribes to the east.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2021, 10:21:55 pm »

(( Hear that? Eula, Venopia. We're minor tribes. Outrageous! ))
I've lost control of my life.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2021, 10:27:18 pm »

((I was referring to the unclaimed territory.  :P))

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2021, 10:42:01 pm »

(( Hear that? Eula, Venopia. We're minor tribes. Outrageous! ))
((They can think whatever they want as long as it works out in my favor  8)))

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2021, 07:52:50 am »

TURN 1

Quote from: Gambler's Deal
3, 3
MIKURI blesses peoples of Espya with fertility!

darkwarlock3's phase!

Armies to deploy: 2

Code: (Summary) [Select]
Nation            #Provinces  #Armies   Max Armies  PI/Turn RP/Turn Patron Deity  Current
1.Espya(O)        5           3         6+2         1       4       MIKURI        0/? (-)
2.Thule(C)        7           4         6           1       6       HE THUL       0/? (-)
3.Shemel'Kelak(T) 1           1         2           1       2       SHEMELEZEK    0/? (-)
4.Venopia(O)      3           2         5           1       8       KOLRAR        0/? (-)
5.Eula(C)         3           2         4           2       6       KOLRAR        0/? (-)
6.Zek(C)          5           3         5           1       4       TOKAL HASH    23/25 (Literature)
7.Leptitania(K)   5           4         7           1       2       HE THUL       0/? (-)

Populous Provinces:
#6: Zek
#10: Thule
#17: (none)
#19: Eula
#33: (none)
#41: Venopia
#44: (none)
#47: (none)

Technologies:
1.Espya: Alloying
2.Thule: Literature
3.Shemel'Kelak: Mythology
4.Venopia: Literature
5.Eula: Literature
6.Zek: Mythology
7.Leptitania: Alloying
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4