Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22

Author Topic: SPAMDRAGON: ZENDRAKIEL the RESPLENDENT!  (Read 13361 times)

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMDRAGON: ZENDRAKIEL the RESPLENDENT!
« Reply #225 on: October 27, 2021, 10:48:21 pm »

B
B

A band of pirates might be quite useful... once the old captains are gone.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 28, 2021, 01:07:05 am »

AA
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 28, 2021, 02:46:41 am »

BA
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 28, 2021, 12:47:38 pm »

BA

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 29, 2021, 02:55:20 pm »

BA

Best not to slaughter every foeman on board unless necessary, you decide… you might need them to bring the ship back, after all. Plans laid, you descend on the vessel like an osprey on fish.

Someone shouts as you approach, winging a crossbow bolt at you—you snatch him as you pass, wheeling (back talon through throat and collar), and hurl him dead into another pirate—they topple tangled into the water, man and corpse. You land on someone as he sets hand to hilt, ripping his throat with a quick jaw-motion; you leap off his broken body, snap a man's skull between your teeth, and land again as his corpse drags behind you. You wheel in place, catching two men with your tail before they can charge you with hastily-drawn cutlasses—they fall back staggered, and you smoothly end their lives.

Six pirates dead in nigh as many seconds. Two more leap over the side in panic; five crumple to the ground, sobbing for their lives. The rest take up blades and pikes, circling you warily.

It's hardly a fight.

You leap from man to man like a cat, tearing their life-breath out with tooth and claw and lashing tail! The cutlasses can't get near you; you simply pirouette, crushing their wielders to the ground before closing for the swift kill. Two men with boarding-pikes advance from the back of the deck, seeking an opening—you leap around the rigging, arcing yourself to land neatly behind them. Three swift movements later, you've got one pressed against the side as the other bleeds out on the floorboards…

…you open your mouth. The ashes of his cranium drift lazily over the open water.

The deck is clear. The dead and the penitent litter its surface. Satisfied, you slither into the hold in search of your people and your HOARD…

A spearhead bores into the joint of your foreleg.

You screech, recoiling back—dissonant, agonized polyphony. The pirate wrenches his pike away, spattering golden-hot blood on the hull boards. Behind him, a man in velvet and steel holds his dagger to a woman with tied hands. Perhaps ten of your people huddle gagged behind her, men and women with fearful eyes and bound limbs.

"Off my ship," growls the captain. "Right now, or I start stabbing throats."
Under your blood, the wood begins to smoke.

A) !!BURN THEM ALL!!
B) Force your way past the pikeman, take down the captain. Surely he can't kill everyone before you reach him.
C) Leave, for now... but return at second moonrise, to finish your act of revenge.
D) Try to negotiate. The captain's in a bad position here—maybe you can show him reason.
?) Something else?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 02:57:48 pm by Superdorf »
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 29, 2021, 03:01:55 pm »

D
After all, are we not the TONGUE-TWISTIEST and most BEAUTIFUL of creatures?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 29, 2021, 03:12:13 pm »

D, but we're not negotiating with the captain, as much as negotiating with his crew.  Use the compelling blue eyes to freeze the captain in place, while we tell his crew that right now the survivors get to live.  If the crew allows their captain to kill our people, they are all going to die.

If it does fail, we push through it anyway.  We're doing very well and are mostly untouched.. taking a single blow is fine.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 29, 2021, 03:28:56 pm »

D whats the point of being a EXTRAVAGANT and CHARISMATIC dragon if we aint gonna try to use our abilities!

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 29, 2021, 03:39:22 pm »

D

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 29, 2021, 03:45:41 pm »

D

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 29, 2021, 03:48:36 pm »

D, but we're not negotiating with the captain, as much as negotiating with his crew.  Use the compelling blue eyes to freeze the captain in place, while we tell his crew that right now the survivors get to live.  If the crew allows their captain to kill our people, they are all going to die.

If it does fail, we push through it anyway.  We're doing very well and are mostly untouched.. taking a single blow is fine.
I like this, yes.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 29, 2021, 04:03:19 pm »

+1
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 29, 2021, 04:11:55 pm »

+1
+1

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 29, 2021, 05:11:46 pm »

+1 to Devastator

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 30, 2021, 01:02:39 am »

+1
+1
+1 For the +1 pile!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22