Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 38

Author Topic: The Cosmic Throne: A Magic Battle Royale -- TURN 14  (Read 25652 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Cosmic Throne: A Magic Battle Royale -- TURN 14
« Reply #495 on: September 15, 2021, 03:05:55 pm »

((True, but corpses can have ecosystems of their own, this isn’t the case when you destroy everything))

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: September 18, 2021, 12:24:06 pm »

((I'm actually at the hospital since I have a pneumonia, but I'm returning home tomorrow, so I should then be able to post something.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: September 18, 2021, 12:48:41 pm »

((True, but corpses can have ecosystems of their own, this isn’t the case when you destroy everything))
(Everything shall fall into the abyss, and from the abyss are new worlds born, and die. This is the long truth to your short truth.)

(: ) Also, you still in cyocgtcg prep school?)

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: September 18, 2021, 01:53:46 pm »

((I'm actually at the hospital since I have a pneumonia, but I'm returning home tomorrow, so I should then be able to post something.))

((Better than that: I will do something simple.))

Without putting himself on the path of the ball of green flame and roast the Last Falcon, Yellow Pixel will send a spell to energize Amon's shield with happiness, thus strengthening it.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: September 21, 2021, 12:04:52 pm »

TURN EIGHTEEN
This battle, no blood be spared,
Lifeforce drained and Throne be paired,
Ascend oh you, heir to nothing,
End this world for thy coming.

- % Amon % - & - Yellow Pixel -

FATES COLLIDE! - STARLIGHT SHIELD AGAINST A CELESTIAL BLAZE -
PIXEL'S AIDE -- 1d10 + 1 (Secondary Aspect) = 7

AMON'S SHIELD -- 1d10 + 3 (Transcendant Aspect) + 1 (Temporary Boon) + 2 (Happiness Enchantment)= 7
CLESYDROS' FLARE = 11

From on high it does descend, an ethereal blaze nigh on signifying the end times of this wretched world. Across this still place, the only light keeping it aloft grows ever dimmer, extinguishing in despair for the struggling powers below. A sense of panic seems to wash over the star-mantled Amon, gathering all the newfound powers of the vastness beyond, he calls them to himself. Whisking the life from distant stars and untapped worlds, unknowable things in the darkness far off, yet little answer's his heed. A thin membrane of magicks manages to shimmer forth, to it, the Beast of Basalt raises both arms, the great basalt stonework shifting along with its chaotic nature, Gazey merely hides behind its master, for moral support.

Before long, the ghostly fire plumed against the barrier, behind it, and even behind BoB's volcanic body, the flames licked and singed. All across the plateau of marble the air-dried to desert's crisp, sapping all the sweat from Amon's body. It looked grim, calling forth such ferocious natural power. Another spell was cast, illuminating the dying shield in a brilliant yellow aura, the Yellow Pixel darted by atop its two-dimensional falcon, passing through just to aide the reality-warping mystic. At the very least, that enchantment filled Amon with a renewed hope, a renewed vigor. He pushed back with all that he could muster. And yet even so, it was not enough. His magicks strained as each of those six arms struggled to control the spell aloft. The blaze whispered to him, madness it heralded, shattering through the astral shield and bathing the Throne in its might.

FATES DESCISION - BOB RESISTS - 1d10 + 6 (Hardiness) = 15!
FATES DESCISION - AMON RESISTS - 1d10 + 1 (Hardiness) + 2 (BoB's Protection) = 13!
FATES DESCISION - GAZEY RESISTS - 1d10 + 3 (Hardiness) + 2 (BoB's Protection) = 15!
((Wow))

The cosmic flames were awash across BoB's body, charring him black, yet difusing the fires, all are unharmed, though what was meant to be a 'permanent barrier shattered in moments after its conception.

- Shapeless Apparition -

FATES DESCISION - CONSUME ORB - 1d10 + 2 (Primary Aspect) = 5
FATES DESCISION - BRANCHING NODES - 1d10 + 2 (Primary Aspect) = 3

You grow, you grow, passively, all your nodes most definitely quicken their pace. The mutations apparent from the surge of magicks is most definite, yet with the clarion call of ascension beyond mortality, beyond this plane, you must have want to be swift. Your contemporaries, they must be amassing power just as you. All manner of earthen mass is converted to yet more nutrient, expanding your body. Shapeless Apparition's wounds become 12/7! Even so, the nodes seem to require more time to branch off further and build properly effective new shoots. You are certain however that in time your rate of growth will most definitely increase provided nothing drastic changes.

All this prodigious expansion has only managed to deepen your thirst, a tendril wraps firm and quick about the orb, storms dancing through the glassy sphere. It shocks at your body as you draw it in, but it does not perturb you, you must have it. The artefact of days long gone enters your form, every cell in your body rejects it's magick at once, but you keep on, attempting to incorporate it.

FATES DESCISION - SHOCKING MAGICKS - 1d10 + 4 (Hardiness) = 9

All the nerve receptors across your girth seethe with pain, yet only just so, the orb is resisting convergence, but you are certain your physiology can break it down to its most elemental forms and retain them. You resist any true damage it confers against you.

FATES DESCISION - SNEAKING BUD - 1d10 + 3 (Skill) = 12!

As tunnels are dug and new minor buds are beginning to gestate and be produced by the pulsating factory of your creation, your consciousness focuses upon the little blob high above. It does just as you command with the utmost precision. darting across the land, eastward to the sea, unspotted by the naked eye.

- Dr. Unpleasant -

FATES DESCISION - RAISE SHIPS - 1d10 + 2 (Primary Aspect) = 8 

Emerging from the hot Caldera Temple in a fine suit of bronze and iron, all polished to a shine worthy of your eminence, the eminence of a would-be-god, and with the Ruby-Eyed Staff firmly in your grasp, shimmering with its firey gaze, you look out upon your soldiers. The army of the dead and begotten, the fallen soldiers of millennia ago, the first men to walk the worlds, all risen to the task of carrying their master to a new tomorrow, they work tirelessly shaping blocks of the flash-dried clay into proper fortifications. They dig deeper trenches, and raise the making of a fortress at the mere behest of your thoughts. Through them you stride to the northern shore, the sea ever so gently licks upon the ashes in its stillness.

To the waters, black tendrils of magicks seed with royal purples unspoken by superstitious men lash out, flooding into the ocean depths. The spell traverses the ancient and dead sea-scape, delving for something to grasp hold of. It digs into countless years of sediments, plumbing ever deeper. The surfaces of the waters begin to bubble, the sea swells, waves begin to crash against the shore then all at once the blue opens up. A trio of sundered longships emerge from the wastes, waterlogged and petrified wood like stone is reformed and sealed under your magicks. To the decks, the Hateful Dead, newly emerged skeletons, their bones first made ash before their demise, all ready to crew for their thankless lord.

Not long after, you notice something, for the last moments few, a strange creature has kept watch over you. Its composition is that of a massive fleshy eyeball and little more. Once it realizes you've spotted it, it darts by rolling beyond a pile of stones.

Population: Hateful Dead -- Numerous (4) -> Many (5)

- Clesydros -

FATES DESCISION - EXCAVATION - 1d10 + 4 (Skill) = 10!
FATES DESCISION - TRENCHES - 1d10 + 4 (Might) = 10!

At least thoughts begin to clear in your mind, the Kosmites, the Razorwings, and Anassa herself appear to relax just as well, at least as much as they can 'midst their solid forms of crystal. This Nameless World, such a strange place. Such a strange happening that the moment you had chosen to set foot across its ancient ashes, so too had seven other mystics of immense power, seven others whom you'd never come across before in your long years of travel. Seven others. . . From seven other worlds, seven of eight amongst the roots the tree. . . You feel as if there is knowledge here, now stricken somewhere in that head of yours. It's difficult to catch, always managing to slip just beyond the next corner of your thoughts, yet present nonetheless. How. . . You are left wondering again, perhaps the reverberations of your complex mind against the simplicity of your childrens', how, how, how. . . Have you all come to be here in treaty with the greatest being of all who is vanished from this place just as well.

Such musings will wait, you are certain that they will return, as if to push you to understand even should you not pursue it yourself, perhaps this is the purpose of that spark imbued within you whence you returned the Throne to its full and original state, having thieved one of its slabs through time and space.

Anassa does just as you wish, she and the Razorwings take flight, casting a pleasant breeze against you where the air was stagnant and musty. You can feel a question within her and the others, as if to ask if they should activate your spatial warp gifted to them to hasten the flight.

Regardless, the Kosmites begin to excavate just as they had on the island you'd stitched back together, here while there is ashes just as before, the fossilized grounds are much nearer so. It wouldn't be long before the industrious crystalline men have more than a few masoned stones to work with. Just as well your mighty honor guard of golems continue their meager laboring as they have since their creation, using their broad, sharp arms to cut swaths into the earth at pace. Then you set your mind to the vast continent for which you stand, the Razorwings darting overhead managing to pick out the vaguest senses of movement, thoughts returned to you, images of little eyeballs coated in stone, purposelessly rolling about. No more than three of such beings.

FATES DESCISION - MAGICKAL SCANNING - 1d10 + 2 (Primary Aspect) + 1 (Origin of Englightenment) = 10!

It's more than enough already to tell you that one of the mystics have touched this land, and so to it you put magicks upon a knobby finger. Then trace that finger suspended in the air before you, through it is seen time overlapping in a constant and precise motion. The spatial distortions overlayed upon themselves reveal something. Such a quick passage of activity, before vanishing into the still earth. You cannot be certain of what the image was by any means, only that something not long ago descended below the ground neathe your feet.

- ? -

FATES DESCISION - EXTEND THE VOID - 1d10 + 2 (Primary Aspect) = 3

Your magicks fail to impress the impressionless void, the endless nothing that bears no will of its own yet still chooses not to react to your own, at least not notably so. Your spell follows through into the inky black, tracing the western spindle, which it only manages to unfurl a few lengths more, dredging just a bit deeper into the sea, it does not heed you, yet its touch sends images of beasts emerging from the deep. Monsterous amalgamations of the world you lost, those calm sea breezes devoured by the darkness, now vile and malicious, twisted by their years across the void. They dart in and out of a labyrinth of mirrors that had been seeded in the furthest reaches of the bedrock.

You retire within the keep from its balcony, still weakened from your prior struggle as your few compatriots arrive, resting just as well across the velvets and suede formed from the nothingness. Your voice piques the soldier whom had only just begin to seat herself.

She does not fuss, she does not bear an eye of frustration, merely responding, "Yes, of course. We cannot possibly hope to meet another threat like that one without more allies." She nods her head in a slight bow and begins at once, the Beastkin follow her lead. Moments later the Golem of Cantlin seas them off, giving the Abyssal Sailor a gentle hurl to speed their arrival. Let down by the remaining chrome bits, the Beastkin descend once again upon the quarry to continue their work, while the Abyssal Sailor flies on. As it crested the airspace above Woe's Den, the soldier spotted something on the horizon. It was a great beast, the colour of the sea and of vibrant life. It's immense wings had it soaring toward the Continent of Monsters with purpose and haste. ? could feel her trepidation, yet she remained resolute, calling for the spheres of marble to come to the defense of the ship, ready for the next conflict.

- Hood -

FATES DESCISION - DIMENSIONAL TRAVEL - 1d10 = 6

Seemingly disappointed by the lack of space to work with here in this invisible box suspended across the streams of chaos, Hood manages himself to stand firm, calling upon magicks he had not deigned to use since their days as a young apprentice. Perhaps his thoughts were to the folly of this existence, this strange world in which powerful mystics seek little more than to destroy one another, an endeavor without purpose. Strange thoughts perhaps for once aspected towards death and destruction both, but his body was sundered, and his resolve shakey. Should he truly desire that ascendence, then he shall be smart and return later. . . He weaves spatial magicks to connect this pocket with another world, any world beyond this one -- Knowing that he does, no planes are truly empty, save the void, should he wish to plunge himself in the seas of nothingness that he last opponent controls.

A portal shimmers to life, thinly, just extent enough to step through and little more. On the other side he sees endless groves of green, and all manner of beasts filtering through, a perfect world to escape into, quite unlike his own. Yet as his fingers reach out to grasp it, they are flung back, shocked and wracked with pain by a strange spell. A spell that should not exist in this place. A spell that demands his presence remain. No matter how it seems he tries to enter the portal of his creation, he is sent back and exhausted with little of gain. . .

- Maria 'Habitat' Violet -

With the forests taking proper root, and twin ecosystems beginning to connect and thrive, Maria finds it the right time to investigate the disturbances to the southeast. Though now for some time the furious blazes streaking out across the sky had subsided, there was truly no better a time to do so. At the very least she might come across a weakened seed of that destruction, and find it right to stamp it out. She would not know until she arrived. Leaping back atop the Graminaceous Ray, they sore into the skies, with only a few mighty wingbeats, they pass from the isle, over growing armored crabs and blooming algae, it only takes but a few moments for them to approach the nearest island, it having been sundered from its continent under the duress of the battle. Yet on the horizon, as she her mount hover above the sea, a great ship of stone, bearing a sail of space-eating nothingness does just the same, above the mouth of a cavern entrance below. Multiple spheres begin to buzz around it and Maria can make out a single human figure in iron mail standing upon its deck. Both parties are undoubtedly aware of one another. . .

((Wow! It's been a whole week since I posted last. I know I'm going to sound like a broken record, but I apologize. To put it into perspective, essentially I've been promoted, at least in a sense, in my workplace. This has come with a significantly increased need to be present in person at the main office. Something I very much do not like, haha. Regardless that's begun eating up more time and desire, but I definitely won't drop this game by any stretch of the imagination.

As an aside, Yellow Pixel, I hope you are doing well. I've never had pneumonia myself, but I understand it can be quite bad.))
I've lost control of my life.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: September 21, 2021, 12:25:37 pm »

He creates a portal to a different world, one just as benign but one he can enter.
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: September 21, 2021, 01:17:25 pm »

Following the voidline, enter into the Maze of Mirrors. Raise the strong, the crafty, the imaginable. In service to the abyss shall this new foe know the seas are mine.

(Remember back when I created these that they were for traveling? Well, time to step into the abyss, and out into the Maze. Time is strange there, a hundred years pass quickly, yet one could be trapped for centuries within a minute inside.)
(Just as well for a mystic of the abyss, there is no air there. Not needing air is but a party trick :>)
(Pressure less so, but eh. The Golem shall keep watch of the keep while I'm gone.)

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: September 21, 2021, 02:20:44 pm »

|| Clesydros || Δ COLLECTIVE | DELIRIOUS | HUMAN | Time/Space Mystic || ♥ 5/5 | MGT:1 SKL:5 HRD:2 WIL:2 || (++) Time Magic | ((++) Creation Magic / (+) All Magic) | (+) Space Magic ||
   [INV: Robes | 'Enchanted Timepiece']
   [Δ COLLECTIVE CASTES:
      || POP LVL 4 | Kosmites || Δ COLLECTIVE | REVERSE-TIME REGENERATION | HUMAN SIZE | CRYSTAL HUMANOIDS || ♥ 2 | MGT:2 SKL:4 HRD:2 WIL:0 ||
      || Anassa || INTELLIGENT | Δ COLLECTIVE | FLYING | CAPACITY:(POP LVL 5 | HUMAN SIZE) | REVERSE-TIME REGENERATION | COMMERCIAL AIRPLANE SIZE | CRYSTAL DRAGONFLY || ♥ 4/4 | MGT:4 SKL:2 HRD:3 WIL:2 ||
         [INV: ]
      || POP LVL 4 | Razorwings || Δ COLLECTIVE | REVERSE-TIME REGENERATION | FLYING | BACKPACK SIZE | CRYSTAL ARTHROPODS || ♥ 1 | MGT:2 SKL:2 HRD:1 WIL:1 ||]
   [SUBORDINATES:
      || POP LVL 2 | Kruovios || MINDLESS | LIFELESS FORM | 3/2 HUMAN SIZE | DIAMOND HUMANOIDS || ♥ 5 | MGT:4 SKL:0 HRD:6 WIL:0 ||]

"So there indeed is something here. Something. That slunk into the ground. Something is the right word, for humans typically do not do so. It is a cause for some concern that i do not know what that something is. And i suspect that it remains there, beneath our very feet. We must be careful. The Razorwings also sighted some kind of rolling eyeball... I swear i've seen one before. I... I remember! It was near the Throne, it was with the reality-warper! I suspect that they belong to him... Though these ones just seem lost. It might make sense for a Razorwing to capture one and return it, for studying later."

"Right, the reality-warper. I cannot be certain what effects the ball of flame i hurled amidst my stupor had, but i strongly suspect he yet lives. And thus will seek to exact revenge upon me, even though i am hardly at fault for has taken place! Still i doubt he sees it like that. I fully expect retaliation... And i know all the tricks of reality-warpers. One needs not be an inquisitor to. One simply needs to be inquisitive. And if i know anything, he'll retaliate in the biggest way he can come up with, with something that tracks itself to me using my magical signature. However, i do not have the luxury of doing nothing. Ergo, i have devised a way to suppress mine:

I shall create a magical device, a sort of a reusable magical heatsink that will soak up residual magical energy from spells i cast, thereby shrouding my signature. As well, it will be possible to be discharged, as quickly or slowly as needed.
If all goes exceptionally well, i might be able to use the absorbed magicka to help fuel some more power-hungry spells. But i will be satisfied it can simply hide my magickal signature. But of course such a device has many uses; as a stealth device, as a decoy, as a magical explosive, if discharged rapidly enough."

"Despite the apparent complexity of such a device, i expect it to be a rather simple one magically, and a mere auxiliary to my actual plans. Coming here, and thinking about everything that has transpired has given me a new perspective on the situation in this world. A wisdom that, could i send back into the past, to me that had just arrived here, would change everything. Alas, the past cannot be changed, and the future is not yet determined.

Specifically it concerns the Timecrystals. Their creation itself was nothing short of a spark of genius and i've only improved upon them since. Now it is time to take the next step, this is the one that will change everything, and will herald the coming of the third generation of the collective's children! I truly wish i had thought of this as the very first thing.

I shall create a pool, a lake, as big as i can, of liquid Timecrystal! Or something like it... A caustic substance that will convert any solid substance it contacts, aside from crystal, into solid crystal, promoting it's growth.
However as dangerous as it may seem, i do not fear a runaway effect, as it should form a boundary of solid crystal within the pit. I truly do not know if this new substance will be Timecrystal or not, however from it, a new generation my children shall be born. With true crystalline biology... At least that's my intent. As well of course, such a substance will have numerous other uses.

As well, my conscience keeps nagging me about using the Kruovios for such menial tasks as digging trenches. They shouldn't, and they won't for now. Same is true for Kosmites, i have nothing for you to do for the time being. So do what you want to, what you feel that you want to."

Spoiler: Clesydros (click to show/hide)
Castes:
Spoiler: Kruovios (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kosmites (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Anassa (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Razorwings (click to show/hide)

NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: September 22, 2021, 04:17:30 am »

"Oh good they did have ships saves me the trouble of figuring out how to build some, now I've just gotta....."
Dr. Unpleasant notices something out of the corner of his eye and quickly turns to see the strange eyeball roll behind some rocks.

"What the fuck is that thing and where did that it come from, I know I didn't make and I doubt the squirrel king made it, so wait is this world not dead or are other wizards dropping spies on my island?"
Capture the eyeball and use some magic to see if I can't find out who made it and also kill it before it can tell it's master what I'm doing, while all my soldiers start building a harbor for my newly acquired ships to dock at.

(How do I mark on my sheets that I've got these long ships?)

-- Dr. Unpleasant --
| Dr. Unpleasant | Death/Creation Mystic |
| ♥ 5/6 | MGT:2 SKL:2 HRD:2 WIL:4 |
| (++) Death Magic | (++) Fire Magic(CD:1) | (+) Creation Magic | MOUNTED |

Spoiler: Dr. Unpleasant (click to show/hide)
Minions:
| POP LVL 3 | Ashen Idols | HUMAN SIZE | ASH HUMANOID |
| ♥ 1 | MGT:2 SKL:1 HRD:3 WIL:0 |
| MINDLESS | WATER SOLUBLE | LIFELESS FORM | EQUIPMENT | MOUNTED |

Spoiler: Ashen Idols (click to show/hide)
| POP LVL 6 | Enkindled Ones | 1/2 HUMAN SIZE | EMBER HUMANOID |
| ♥ 1 | MGT:2 SKL:0 HRD:2 WIL:0 |
| MINDLESS | EMBER BODIES | LIFELESS FORM | EQUIPMENT |

Spoiler: Enkindled Ones (click to show/hide)
| POP LVL 5 | The Hateful Dead | VARIOUS |
| MINDLESS |
Spoiler: The Hateful Dead (click to show/hide)
| POP LVL 4 | The Pixelated Dead | SQUIRRELS AND LARGE SPIDERS|
| MINDLESS | TWO DIMENSIONAL |
Spoiler: The Pixelated Dead (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: September 22, 2021, 10:09:41 am »

"Oh my mass! Why can't I spread? I am already so far beyond this schedule! I need another way. I keep failing all the time." Apparition throws a little tantrum.

"Okay, lets try something else, as I wait for the nodes to be fully fed." Apparition orders the servants to continue digging and feeding the nodes as ordered previously.

"Lets give this orb one last push!" Apparition concentrates all of its magical energy into this one singular task at hand, meaning to absorb the orb for good.

As for the lone Bud above, Apparition orders it to swim across this sea, to see if it can spot any new land or gather information about the other Mystics.

Throw a tantrum.

Order the buds underground to continue doing what they do.

Eat the orb.

Tell the explorer Bud to swim across the sea.

| The Shapeless Apparition | Assimilation/Change Mystic |
| ♥ 12/7 | MGT:1 SKL:1 HRD:4 WIL:4 |
| (++) Assimilation Magic | (+) Change Magic |

| The Buds |
| SMALL SIZE | BLOB | ♥ 1 | MGT:0 SKL:3 HRD:0 WIL:0 | ANIMALISTIC |
Spoiler:  The Buds (click to show/hide)

| The Major Buds |
| MEDIUM SIZE | BLOB | ♥ 2 | MGT:1 SKL:1 HRD:0 WIL:1 | ANIMALISTIC |
Spoiler:  The Major Buds (click to show/hide)
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: September 26, 2021, 07:34:29 pm »

Bump?

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: September 27, 2021, 01:13:29 am »

(( I'll make a post as soon as I'm finished with my time sensitive engagement. :V ))

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: September 27, 2021, 08:01:36 am »

(( I'll make a post as soon as I'm finished with my time sensitive engagement. :V ))

YAY

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: September 29, 2021, 01:24:18 pm »

(( Worth noting that Knightwing, Naturegirl, and Yellow Pixel have not posted any actions. This is likely do to the slow down of updates I've caused. But I'll put it out there that I am writing the next post. Should you three wish to continue playing still, would you please make an action? ))
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 38