Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Wealth Redistribution Society - A Ventures Game for bank robbing terrorists  (Read 5677 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sounds like the plan.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Maybe bag one of three hostages, go for meekest and throw them into van so we get info from them later?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Maybe bag one of three hostages, go for meekest and throw them into van so we get info from them later?

They can go home with you.  I don't like hostages.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Sure go ahead, I'll get Mellisa grab one and drag them off to abandoned warehouse to get info out of them.

ConscriptFive

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can't guarantee it'll be effective, but I can offer Mr. Moov for some Dukes of Hazzard action with one-handed celebratory gunfire.

Also got a hot seat if you guys get split up.

In the meantime, time to kit out his ride for more mayhem.

ACTACTACT
Buy wireless jammer -.15 BTC
Morphine x 2 -100 USD
Trauma Kit (Single Use) x 2 -100 USD

Plug the wireless jammer into the cigarette lighter.  Pack the glove box with meds.  9mm on his hip.

Moov is ready to take some pigs on a chase.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Butch and Catie should reload magazines, look for something to tie up a hostage, and wait for the safe to be opened. Then loot the safe and anything else valuable in the office.  Butch grabs a hostage, ties their hands with whatever rope/tape that is readily available and throws a duffel bag over their head, drags the hostage into the Van so Melissa & Crew can have, then everyone leaves immediately.  We really need rope/zip ties/handcuffs, maybe the market can provide in the future?
Buy 10 packs of extra hot midwings, and give them away at the nearest police station.  That should slow 'em down a bit!

@flazeo25: Hold your position, I'll have Butch grab a hostage and hand it over to you.  We need you to grab drugs and stand watch where you're at.  Loot quickly and prepare for a quick evac.

@ConscriptFive: Hire Moov for a drive by, to lure the police away from our crime scene, and/or pickup/evac anyone that gets wounded.  I'm paying $2000 (I already subtracted the amount from my inventory) for a little gun-and-run operation two blocks away from our heist, send us the bill for your ammo & medical supply costs afterwards.

Spoiler: Jack's Bankfiends (click to show/hide)

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can't guarantee it'll be effective, but I can offer Mr. Moov for some Dukes of Hazzard action with one-handed celebratory gunfire.

Also got a hot seat if you guys get split up.

In the meantime, time to kit out his ride for more mayhem.

ACTACTACT
Buy wireless jammer -.15 BTC
Morphine x 2 -100 USD
Trauma Kit (Single Use) x 2 -100 USD

Plug the wireless jammer into the cigarette lighter.  Pack the glove box with meds.  9mm on his hip.

Moov is ready to take some pigs on a chase.

oi pls post with your sheets and asset lists
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've got monday off. It's also vaccination day on monday, yay! Will try to update either over the weekend or on Monday.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Meow. Update sometime today

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Been working. Alot. But here's a micro update to move the heist along.

Turn 4.5

Spoiler: crime pays settings (click to show/hide)

I’m just auto-providing zip ties right now. It’s micrologistics, but why not? Sure. We’ll simulate it.

The woman opening the safe was just pretending to do so. She stalls Catie and Butch, who wait patiently for her while police first responders arrive at the warehouse.

Two squad cars carrying four police officers arrive outside the warehouse. They take up positions by the front and rear exit and seem to be armed with pistols.

Then another group of 2 cars arrive behind the police cars. The highschooler and his dad are in one of them. They wield AR-15 platforms and begin to threaten police telling them to stay clear of private property. The police do not look happy. In the second car are 4 thugs, all armed with pistols.

Then Michael Moov arrives in his fancy car. All guns point towards him.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Then Michael Moov arrives in his fancy car. All guns point towards him.

LOL.  Best Two grand I ever spent!

And then our team sneaks out the back while everyone shoots Moov, and everyone else lives happily ever after... :P

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, shoot the woman who was stalling at the safe, use a hand grenade as an improv safe cracking device, I think we've only got one surviving hostage now so flazeo gets that one.  Get ready to party out the back people.

Hostage tally: After stalling bitch dies, 1 woman, 1 Eunich.  Since Mr. Eunich lost his wee-wee...recently, I'd suggest leaving him.  Maybe throwing him a bandage on the way out.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Buy Cheese Fries for the guys out back of the building.
So Butch has already reloaded and has the woman not stalling at the safe as a hostage with ziptied hands and duffel bag over head.
Handover hostage to Catie.
Butch shots the stalling woman (ideally a couple shots, not a full spray)
Abandon safe, we gotta GO (I knew we should have bought a drill)
Then regroup with Pablo and Melissa at FRONT exit,
Toss 1 grenade at each person/group left
Everyone breaks through their lines out FRONT
(Front is better for 2 reasons: Our cars are at the FRONT of the building & we can attack enemies that are looking away from us)

@ConscriptFive: Moov draws fire at front of building then flees, drawing pursuit for 2-3 blocks. Draw them away from us. Keep shooting!

Spoiler: Jack's Bankfiends (click to show/hide)

Rules of Engagement: Fire on hostiles

I think this is a better plan.  Getting greedy with the safe is just going to get us killed.  This pivot maneuver only works if we break out NOW, messing around with the safe is just going to lose us the advantage.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

In
Spoiler: The Garden (click to show/hide)
((How do players know how much things cost? Or is it guessing?))
Never mind, found prices
Question: Is it possible to case a place then return to the safehouse with the results?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 05:09:46 am by Naturegirl1999 »

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wealth Redistribution Society - A Ventures Game for bank robbing terrorists
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2021, 06:03:38 pm »

could reboot this. i didnt have the spoons to work and write at the same time but i have some savings now i can skip work.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7