Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: One Night Ultimate Webwolf - Round 3 [Vote]  (Read 7389 times)

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
Re: One Night Ultimate Webwolf - Round 3 [Day]
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2021, 08:56:48 am »

TricMagic.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2021, 11:15:07 am »

Just an FYI, votes do not count here, but you may always vote to Shorten.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2021, 12:33:43 pm »

Quite so. I think I'm ready to shorten

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 13, 2021, 02:46:25 pm »

I don't see how Bluarian can be scum here so Shorten.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2021, 02:48:07 pm »

I don't see how Bluarian can be scum here so Shorten.
I don't see how you can't be scum, given you are claiming a role I have. Shorten. Not that the others are likely to listen to me..

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2021, 03:07:46 pm »

@Tric:
You need to argue how I knew Knightwing was a Revealer. Also, if you're a Doppelganger of Robber Jack then who did you rob last night?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2021, 03:24:59 pm »

You keep on asking, and I keep on saying the Robber. And I can't prove your claim since as alpha you could have just turned them to your side and led the way. Or the other way around where you got turned... I confess these roles can get confusing. If you were turned during the night then you'd know wouldn't you? So either way you have reason to pile onto me with this false dopple claim. You started this game as a lier, and you are continuing to lie.

... Blue is Beholder. Holding that claim it would be Jack that's the werewolf and was a seer. But my info directly contradicts that unless he stole the Seer Role and swapped with another. Except I act after him, and got the Robber, proving he did target NQT last night. If he was a wolf at the point I would have been turned, but I wasn't.

That leaves NQT, Jack, and myself as cleared. There are six players, so if Alpha got three, that's Blue, Toony, and Knight.

Do we have a Minion on board? No, if we did they got turned. Wouldn't the simple option be to tie the vote on two people? But given the votes are secret, we can't do that unleess the three of us vote one of you, while you three vote me(or one of the others.)

So there is no reason to trust you guys anyway. I'd say the three of us vote you Toony, and you three vote me. That way we both die, and villagers win since a werewolf is killed. After all, we're both dopps, so one of us is lying.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2021, 09:00:45 pm »

The logical fallacy at play here is that because Tric and Toonyman dopplegang someone else, that somehow clears them. It doesn't.

I have no reason to disbelieve Knightwing's claim.  Nobody else has claimed Revealer, and someone was in fact revealed.  I have every reason to suspect that between Toonyman and Tric, one is the werewolf, since they can't both be dopplegangers.

Between Toonyman's difficulties in explaining himself and Tric's inability to explain himself, Tric's behavior is more "normal", at least as far as the few games I've observed both players.

Shorten.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2021, 10:57:06 pm »

The group decides to move to voting early. The group tallies their vote secretly.

Please send your votes to me. Votes sent in thread will not count.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]