Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 36

Author Topic: Revolution III - Assassination Games - Rebel Victory!  (Read 39868 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Revolution III - Assassination Games - Mission D - Webadict's Pick
« Reply #375 on: April 14, 2021, 03:27:29 pm »

If you didn't insist on sticking toony on this list, I might have been inclined to change my mind and pass it. As is, I can't trust this setup, and believe me, it is a setup.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: April 14, 2021, 03:31:23 pm »

Ey, Webadict. Quick reminder. You can vote to pass your own proposal. So if you're serious about this one you should probably do that now.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: April 14, 2021, 03:40:29 pm »

Ey, Webadict. Quick reminder. You can vote to pass your own proposal. So if you're serious about this one you should probably do that now.
Y'all are pushy, and I like information.

The problem is that Vector voted PASS quickly, and I know they're the Spy, but the third one could still be Knightwing64. I'm delegating to ToonyMan on whether this team will work.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: April 14, 2021, 03:42:56 pm »

I'll wait for Toony before I cast my vote, then. That, and an answer to my question to Blu.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: April 14, 2021, 03:46:01 pm »

FoU, you and Jim can no longer be on the Spy team with Toony and I. If all three of us were Spies, we could vote PASS and win.
They have to argue that it's me with Toony and Jack. And Jack being a Spy is ridiculous. OR our partner is one of BK, Tric, or Vector, who they all seem to think is impossible.
Indeed.

We could hammer PASS to win at this point, but we haven't.

I just want to see if anybody claims Bodyguard.

Remember, if nobody else claims Bodyguard then Webadict is 100% Rebel (again). Which means I'm 100% Rebel (again) and this will be a Rebel victory.

Y'all are pushy, and I like information.
The problem is that Vector voted PASS quickly, and I know they're the Spy, but the third one could still be Knightwing64. I'm delegating to ToonyMan on whether this team will work.
Yep.

I want to hear from Knightwing and Jim and then we're goooood.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: April 14, 2021, 03:50:41 pm »

Honestly I think webadict lost some credibility when his proposed plan, which I put up for vote, got us a mission failure.

If we get one more mission loss, that's gg. I hope whatever you gained with that last plan proposal was worth it, wuba.

There are two power blocks here. Web+Toony (with me loosely attached) and Blue+Tric (with Vector loosely attached).

5 votes are needed to pass a plan, so Jim, Jack, and Knightwing hang in the middle, ready to be swing votes - though I'm pretty sure Jim is more on Toony's side of things.

I think... I have one very powerful question I can use, here.

BluarianKnight: Let's say that you are the Commander, your plans (and those you support) pass and succeed, and missions D and E end up going through successfully. At this point, the Assassin gets to fire. Why do you think that in this scenario, the Assassin will miss?

Because I haven't revealed my bodyguard. That's the point - a Bodyguard claim is a play that a Commander would user to squeeze through - a 50/50 throw from whoever claims it to the commander, if it's being used by the Commander and Bodyguard - which is a terrible fucking idea.

Let's lay the chips out here; roughly, Tric and I could be considered a power bloc - with Vector attached on because he doesn't agree with Web's bullshit. You're attached onto Web and Toony because there's a chunk of evidence showing you've been signalled by them to lay low, - alongside them not gutting you for arguments they laid out, referencing this picking, you've been loosely pinned as a third - told to hang back to slip in at the last stage. Of course, I'm not 100% sure - or, have to pretend to be to avoid an easy lynching.

We can confirm the power blocs laid out, then - two pairs of two. Tric and I, (I don't agree with, but fuck it, it's public opinion it seems), and Web and Toony. This next requires two spies on it, So let's just not let either power bloc on this mission, at all. That leaves.. one spy left, either way - too little to fail.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: April 14, 2021, 03:56:41 pm »

Just cut the baby in two.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: April 14, 2021, 04:01:16 pm »

I just want to see if anybody claims Bodyguard.

Remember, if nobody else claims Bodyguard then Webadict is 100% Rebel (again). Which means I'm 100% Rebel (again) and this will be a Rebel victory.

Let me translate this for you.

"I'll give up this facade of being a Rebel to assassinate the Commander, y'know?

That, or I keep pretending that claiming Bodyguard IS VERY TOWN and I AM TOWN"

No. It's been argued by multiple people at this point that this claim of 'claim bodyguard' is scumbait. Stop waving it around like the perfect defense.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: April 14, 2021, 04:02:07 pm »

Because I haven't revealed my bodyguard.
So you know who your bodyguard is, mm?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: April 14, 2021, 04:04:51 pm »

I'll wait for Toony before I cast my vote, then. That, and an answer to my question to Blu.
Yes. Good idea.

Because I haven't revealed my bodyguard. That's the point - a Bodyguard claim is a play that a Commander would user to squeeze through - a 50/50 throw from whoever claims it to the commander, if it's being used by the Commander and Bodyguard - which is a terrible fucking idea.
Hypothetically, if you're the Commander why do you suspect me?

You should know I'm a rebel.

No Commander would ever suspect me.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: April 14, 2021, 04:05:51 pm »

Haha this too

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: April 14, 2021, 04:08:36 pm »

I feel like if your good at poker, You would be good at this. The sheer amount of mind games and bullshitting going on right now is absolutely mind blowing.   :)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: April 14, 2021, 04:10:49 pm »

This is what forum mafia is. It's a game of mind bullshit and social warfare. We muster our powers, knowledge, and words in war against each other, attempting to discover the truth or conceal it.

And this is a basic game. Do yourself a favor and read over BYOR15's (a webadict game) Day 1.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: April 14, 2021, 04:37:58 pm »

Haha this too

Maybe! Maybe not. Maybe I'm the Bodyguard. Maybe I'm neither.

Telling you anything concrete only benefits scum. I'm not falling for it.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: April 14, 2021, 04:58:53 pm »

BK refuses to admit they're the Bodyguard.
Vector doesn't believe this teamcomp is a Rebel loss.
TricMagic won't claim Bodyguard.

Who is left to claim Bodyguard that hasn't had a chance? Jim Groovester?

Let's give them a chance to.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 36