Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 97

Author Topic: Magic Mafia MM - Game Over: Mafia Wins  (Read 82668 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia MM - Day 5: Honor And Glory
« Reply #1320 on: April 04, 2021, 06:43:46 pm »

Also also if Secret is scum that means he gets three actions tonight and that's bad.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: April 04, 2021, 07:06:15 pm »

Honestly, I'd expect him to keep an eye on me for my auto-stealing ability, if not for the fact I don't have it anymore. And he can't use his tool that let's him know who BK targeted as evidence against blue, despite the fact that with it's stated abilities he has no reason to vote blue.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: April 04, 2021, 08:02:47 pm »

I'm... ready to hammer. Shall we?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: April 04, 2021, 09:49:21 pm »

I don't think we're waiting on anyone.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: April 04, 2021, 10:15:34 pm »

Mamobo is 8 in Mamobo-years!

Vote Count
------------------------
BluarianKnight - 1 - Secretdorf*,
Secretdorf - 2 - TricMagic*, BluarianKnight*,
Toaster - 0 -
TricMagic - 0 -
Vector - 0 -
No Lynch - 0 -

Not Voting - 2 - Vector*, Toaster,

3 to Hammer. Day ends on April 05, 2021 at 19:00 CDT (20 hours and 44 minutes remaining.)
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: April 04, 2021, 10:23:17 pm »

Secretdorf.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: April 04, 2021, 10:59:38 pm »

You tally the votes, and you decide that Secretdorf must go. Secretdorf begins to refuse, pleads you to reconsider. They’ll lose the game if you do this. This isn’t what you want! You’re making a big mistake. They keep going on and on, and you begin to tune them out. This is diplomacy. And diplomacy matters.

“It’s impossible,” Vector says, one of the Mason Mages. “I know that TricMagic is cleared, and you proved that BluarianKnight is cleared!”

BluarianKnight, the Necromancer, nods. “I definitely know my magic failed last Night. So, you proved that I didn’t remove Jim Groovester. Combine that with Toaster being pretty much cleared and you’re the only possible culprit.”

The other Mason Mage, TricMagic, laughs. “Come on, man, this is embarrassing! If it’s not you, we’ll get rid of BluarianKnight or Toaster lickety split.”

Toaster, a Momentumancer, gives a thumbs up to the two. “Don’t worry. I’ll make sure you’re protected.”

It wasn’t Secretdorf.

How wasn’t it Secretdorf?

The full moon beams down from overhead, and the snow falls harder than ever. The four remaining players hide out in the snowbanks. The wind howls, bones rattles, and the whistling of robes rings throughout.

In the night, Toaster disappears.

Vector and TricMagic show up to the meeting grounds at the same time. BluarianKnight is already waiting there, surrounded by three skeletons. They give the two a sneer.

“I suppose this is game over.”

TricMagic laughs. “Hah. Your skeletons can’t vote, genius. It’s 2 against 1. You’re done.”

Vector looks concerned. “True. And even if they could, I’ve got my own skeleton…” Vector pauses. “Hold on. How did you remove Toaster if you have a third skeleton?”

BluarianKnight cackles madly. “I’m a NECROmancer! I didn’t eliminate anyone.”

“I did.” You turn towards the edge of the clearing and see the ghostly figure of notquitethere. They do an exaggerated bow. “What, no fanfare? Where’s the love?”

“They simply have no hospitality here,” says FallacyofUrist, following behind them.

The two meet BluarianKnight in the middle, and the Mason Mages grimace. “Hey, TricMagic,” BluarianKnight taunts, “I’m not great at math. Is 3 a bigger number than 2?”

The game ends with a booming clap. notquitethere, FallacyofUrist, and BluarianKnight stand on a small pedestal in the middle of the gymnasium. All of the students cheer and clap.

“We have another mafia win! It was fairly close there, too. There were plenty of excellent uses of magic, and you 12 remaining students will make excellent additions to Geminus. As for the three winners, well…”

She smiles, and the crowd begins conjuring a variety of pies. “You three need a reward.”

The Headmistress is the first thrower. BluarianKnight tells you that it tasted like honey.

Game over. Mafia wins.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia MM - Game Over: Mafia Wins
« Reply #1327 on: April 04, 2021, 11:01:13 pm »

Alright, let me post everything.

It will take some time.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: April 04, 2021, 11:01:30 pm »

9_9

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: April 04, 2021, 11:05:09 pm »

Spoiler: Roles (click to show/hide)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: April 04, 2021, 11:10:29 pm »

Spoiler: Day 1 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Night 1 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Day 2 (click to show/hide)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: April 04, 2021, 11:13:42 pm »

Spoiler: Night 2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Day 3 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Night 3 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Day 4 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Night 4 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Day 5 (click to show/hide)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: April 04, 2021, 11:15:20 pm »

Headmistress Diane de Fleury appears in an explosion of sparkling light and glitter. Several bees of enormous size land on the ground next to her as she turns towards the viewers.

"Any questions?"

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: April 04, 2021, 11:19:30 pm »

dead scum players performing nightkill

Fucking goddamit.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 97