Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 97

Author Topic: Magic Mafia MM - Game Over: Mafia Wins  (Read 84275 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia MM - Day 3: The Werehouse District
« Reply #1095 on: March 29, 2021, 11:59:31 am »

Tric is town. We're mod-confirmed masons without a chat and we coordinated the kill on Fallacy of Urist.

Unfortunately Tric destroyed my awesomesauce role in order to make this happen, but oh well. Anyway: give Tric as much town equity as you give me.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: March 29, 2021, 12:01:10 pm »

Jim, great post. I'm still more sus of Toaster's lurky-lurk-lurk and I have a soft spot for mediums.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: March 29, 2021, 12:20:15 pm »

Hua. Ah well, guess I swayed too much Vector.

Vector gave me a Wish, and Double Trouble meant my transfig could target myself as well as my target. I changed our Domains to Masonry. I also have an ability active right now that will give Secret something, if Vector didn't also target them yet. And yes, we killed Fal through Vector's ability, though we needed to pick the same target for that.

Your role did seem pretty awesome.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: March 29, 2021, 12:20:21 pm »

Tric is town. We're mod-confirmed masons without a chat and we coordinated the kill on Fallacy of Urist.

Unfortunately Tric destroyed my awesomesauce role in order to make this happen, but oh well. Anyway: give Tric as much town equity as you give me.

What in the hell.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: March 29, 2021, 12:21:09 pm »

It can only now be Reverie, right?

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: March 29, 2021, 12:22:26 pm »

Alright. Given we only have one scum remaining, I have no choice but to believe you guys. Are we doing things the Jim way, then? I think we should at least see this Toaster post that's supposed to sink me before we move on anything.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: March 29, 2021, 12:23:06 pm »

Also, unvote.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: March 29, 2021, 12:40:36 pm »

Alright. Given we only have one scum remaining, I have no choice but to believe you guys. Are we doing things the Jim way, then? I think we should at least see this Toaster post that's supposed to sink me before we move on anything.

I've promised a post on Toaster, but I don't recall Toaster promising a post on you...

I also have an ability active right now that will give Secret something, if Vector didn't also target them yet.

It will go through, but I'm not going to reveal my target.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: March 29, 2021, 12:44:34 pm »

Good to know.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: March 29, 2021, 12:47:09 pm »

I get Reverie but BluearianKnight is still a better choice for today. Doesn't BK fit the profile of low profile scum better than Reverie?

I want you to answer my questions. You don't get a pass to only be a telephone today just because you're a medium.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: March 29, 2021, 12:47:58 pm »

I've promised a post on Toaster, but I don't recall Toaster promising a post on you...

Last night it seemed like he wanted to get the vote out and expand on it later, but maybe that's not the case now that I dug it up.

I'm wondering why Reverie is suddenly off the hook.
I'm possibly responsible for the lack of nightkill; I popped my super last night.  I made all actions fail on myself and my target.  Because I was never sure/somewhat forgetful of his lover status, I targeted Toony.
My brain's not functioning right and I need to do some reading and thinking, but I want to get that out at least.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I get Reverie but BluearianKnight is still a better choice for today. Doesn't BK fit the profile of low profile scum better than Reverie?

Yes. But who did the NK n1 if not Reverie?

A quick read - I think Caz, Jim, and (maybe) 4mask or Secret are scumteam. Reverie and Toony lean town for now, with NQT null, and FoU leaning scum, but I wanna see what he can do before putting my finger down.  Everyone else is a hard null for me - not enough to confirm or ease off completely.

Secondary team might be FoU, 4mask, and someone else. I've got two theories and I'm not set on either yet.

Day 1 Blu did link NQT and FoU together in their reads. Subconsciously talking about their partners?

Spoiler: Unique Cases (click to show/hide)

Day 1 NQT's 'town analysis' puts both FoU and Blu relatively high on towncred.

And yeah. Looking back over the thread, Blu has lurked more than Toaster even (and even town!toast is prone to lurking.)

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia MM - Day 2: Hats Off For The Shakeragician
« Reply #1107 on: March 29, 2021, 01:05:39 pm »

Secretdorf -> blocked NQT. (confirmed by NQT)
NQT -> action blocked (confirmed by Secretdorf)

Jim -> hasn't claimed yet (but Blu says they actioned Toony, Toony confirms being actioned)
Toony -> targeted Toaster with something, (Toaster confirmed this??)
Toaster -> did "something positive" to Jim which takes affect N2 (unconfirmed/can be confirmed by Jim)
Bluarian -> tracked Jim, result Jim actioned Toony (unconfirmable)

Reverie -> Nothing

Tric, Reverie and Bluarian(sort of, he should be fine) have unconfirmable claims. None of the actions technically conflict, that I can see.

Day 1 stuff. Blu is still unconfirmable from that day and the whole necromancy thing and Jim's idea of multiple night actions is now giving me the willies.

Rev looks more town in reading back on things too. So to BluarianKnight. Jumpy day, eh.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

i will not have my methods besmirched, i was 100% correct about the serial killer being in that pool thank you very much

among the players that have the least posts and unique targets, you will find scum (esp. malicious 3rd parties)

[...]

Unique Cases
[...]
Luckyowl   1

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: March 29, 2021, 01:24:24 pm »

You're just here to muddy the waters. Be silent.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 97