Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 97

Author Topic: Magic Mafia MM - Game Over: Mafia Wins  (Read 84319 times)

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia MM - Day 3: The Werehouse District
« Reply #1065 on: March 29, 2021, 05:17:17 am »

I guess I should mention too that Secret's night ability is called Lock Away. This should confirm my auto.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: March 29, 2021, 06:15:58 am »

Ok i will be very busy these days but i'll try to keep up. I roleblocked reverie last night but apparently they didnt use any power. I think we should lynch FallacyofUrist today and not fight a civil war.

secret coming into the thread doing what will now be known as the 'luckyowl'

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: March 29, 2021, 07:37:59 am »

To Jim, I tracked Vector to NQT. This claim isn't alignment indicative. And claiming I targeted NQT when I have very good reason to believe them to be scum in a lover's pair is not my idea of a good game plan. Had they fessed up and not withheld and tried to wriggle out and proved their townyness, then it could have been different. But they never did. Forgive me for not wanting to shoot myself in the foot, not like Caz's ability could have been known about.

More later once I've read the rest.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: March 29, 2021, 07:39:29 am »

Also. Fal couldn't have killed N1 unless Caz is lying. He couldn't kill last night either since he transformed.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: March 29, 2021, 07:45:50 am »

The wand could have been from Toony? Or someone else entirely. Secret, how many wands have you made/given out, and who got them?

Also, based on that, likely Caz as the only one who could do a night 1 kill. If Rev is lying, she was blocked. If Rev is telling the turth, she used an action. So guess she isn't off the hook quite yet, but she can be blocked night 3.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: March 29, 2021, 08:51:15 am »

Make it really fucking clear what you did on both N1 and N2. If there's confusion on my end, it's your fault.

Also, based on that, likely Caz as the only one who could do a night 1 kill. If Rev is lying, she was blocked. If Rev is telling the turth, she used an action. So guess she isn't off the hook quite yet, but she can be blocked night 3.

Okay, you've ignored everything I posted that specifically points out why a notquitethere/FallacyofUrist/Caz team is unlikely. Tell me why on Day 2 FallacyofUrist would try to push the lynch from scumbuddy notquitethere to scumbuddy Caz.

Alternately, go reread the entire thread like I did and come back with your genius observations.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: March 29, 2021, 08:59:27 am »

N1 targeted NQT to steal his Auto, which was Love Potion # 5. Night two targeted Vector, not telling what that one is. Do you think I'm Scum Jim? Cause if I am, Caz was lying about being Jailed, or Secret lied about roleblocking NQT. Given everything, that scenario immediately collapses in on itself.

It's either Rev or Caz, nothing else makes logical sense. Unless you can find a scenario that does make sense, one of them killed on N1. And Caz hasn't actually told us what he did last night.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: March 29, 2021, 09:02:07 am »

Ok i will be very busy these days but i'll try to keep up. I roleblocked reverie last night but apparently they didnt use any power. I think we should lynch FallacyofUrist today and not fight a civil war.

oh my god.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: March 29, 2021, 09:04:22 am »

oh my god.
Stop with the birdseed reactions Caz. You are on the chopping block with Rev. Will you continue to hunt me?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: March 29, 2021, 09:04:37 am »

Caz, when you zapped away notquitethere's role did you get his flip? Did anybody get notquitethere's flip? I think FallacyofUrist is our N1 and N2 killer and notquitethere is (obviously) responsible for enabling this despite him being blocked on N1.

Unfortunately not.

FoU can't be the killer due to blocking me, also. The kill has to be either Reverie, Tric, or me.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: March 29, 2021, 09:05:15 am »

Stop with the birdseed reactions Caz. You are on the chopping block with Rev. Will you continue to hunt me?

If we lynch me today can we lynch you tomorrow?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: March 29, 2021, 09:08:05 am »

Tric>Bluarian>Toaster>Reverie>the rest. We probably have enough mislynches to just go through the list at this point.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: March 29, 2021, 09:11:13 am »

Tric "Near zero reading comprehension or retention" Magic

Do you think I'm Scum Jim?

Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It's either Rev or Caz, nothing else makes logical sense. Unless you can find a scenario that does make sense, one of them killed on N1. And Caz hasn't actually told us what he did last night.

Tell me why on Day 2 FallacyofUrist would try to push the lynch from scumbuddy notquitethere to scumbuddy Caz.

FoU can't be the killer due to blocking me, also. The kill has to be either Reverie, Tric, or me.

Does it? We don't have notquitethere's flip or FallacyofUrist's pre transformation flip. There's room there for role nonsense that we don't currently know.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: March 29, 2021, 09:12:21 am »

If we lynch me today can we lynch you tomorrow?
Not like I want to get lynched, but that's probably going to happen at some point. We can lynch Rev today. Why Toaster though? And why is Rev at the bottom?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: March 29, 2021, 09:12:56 am »

I just think it's pretty unlikely. A roleblock and a maf kill in the same role on the same night? Nah.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 97