Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 97

Author Topic: Magic Mafia MM - Game Over: Mafia Wins  (Read 82772 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia MM - Day 3: The Werehouse District
« Reply #1005 on: March 28, 2021, 05:29:49 pm »

It's entirely possible the mafia is Blue instead, and was just looking to see who I targeted last night given I did have a transfig I could have used.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: March 28, 2021, 05:31:03 pm »

Thank you, Web. Toaster.

I'll build a case at some point, maybe tonight or tomorrow night. I want to enjoy the rest of the toasty afternoon :3
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: March 28, 2021, 05:32:47 pm »

Reverie now that FallacyofUrist is dead are you still cooperative?

I kinda said that in my claims post? Why, do you have something else to say, what did you do last night?

Just confirming because you're not the clearest of communicators.

I actioned both ToonyMan and Secretdorf during Night 2. I can spend points to power up my abilities which I used to target two people last night.

My targets don't know I target them and I don't get any information from targeting them so I have nothing else to report on that.

I think at some point I'm going to collect interactions for the remaining players alive and analyze it for who does and doesn't make sense being the 3rd scum member, which should be fruitful especially in FallacyofUrist's case since he was not expecting to get immediately removed from Day 3.

But right now I am going to go lift weights which I haven't done in several weeks so wish me luck friendos

Jim Groovester - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 Last post was 1 hour ago.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan people are going to use this against me as meta arguments in future games, I just know it.

Please be respectful. I will allow players to remove your participation if it's required.
(Sorry I was just trying to ham it up as a Bad Guy, not actually be intentionally rude or abusive. Apologies if I've gone too far at any point.)

I was not offended by you hamming it up as the bad guy and have been enjoying your antics.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia MM - Day 3: Day of the Dead
« Reply #1008 on: March 28, 2021, 05:33:47 pm »

Wait.
I targeted NQT since I thought them mafia, and supported Vector's claim due to the fact that the auto was one-sided. The fact they kept it hidden and tried to prevent their lynch via something that was no longer an issue is kinda proof.
How did you deduce Vector lore without targeting them?

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: March 28, 2021, 05:34:56 pm »

And yes, get rid of me if you want.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: March 28, 2021, 05:38:56 pm »

But right now I am going to go lift weights which I haven't done in several weeks so wish me luck friendos
good luck getting gains

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan people are going to use this against me as meta arguments in future games, I just know it.
already bookmarking it in my burgeoning dossier on jim play styles throughout the decade

I was not offended by you hamming it up as the bad guy and have been enjoying your antics.
it's good to be bad

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: March 28, 2021, 05:44:43 pm »

Thank you, Web. Toaster.

I'll build a case at some point, maybe tonight or tomorrow night. I want to enjoy the rest of the toasty afternoon :3

Not the type of toast I'd expect. Bit chilly over here. Looking forward to what secrets are revealed.

Wait.
I targeted NQT since I thought them mafia, and supported Vector's claim due to the fact that the auto was one-sided. The fact they kept it hidden and tried to prevent their lynch via something that was no longer an issue is kinda proof.
How did you deduce Vector lore without targeting them?

:D
You'd be surprised. I mean, they did target me during the day. Extrapolating isn't difficult. And neither of us had reason to out the other. I'll leave it to Vector to Full Claim or not. Granted, Vector couldn't know I was lying about that or not, but the red result and.. Well, I supported him long before NQT showed up.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: March 28, 2021, 05:47:14 pm »

And if you're wondering why I didn't claim my action yesterday, that would be stupid, given I could just get killed and then Toony dies. Unlike the mafia-bomb that is NQT.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: March 28, 2021, 05:53:43 pm »

LYNCH THE LIAR.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: March 28, 2021, 05:55:15 pm »

(TricMagic)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: March 28, 2021, 05:58:56 pm »

Cheeky~ Don't like when the tables are turned Caz?

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: March 28, 2021, 06:05:05 pm »

Caz is no longer safe from suspiscon, as FoU is Mafia. And burning info to gain towncred on someone who would die that day is possible.

If you think a maf!FoU burned his jailkeep ability to jailkeep his fellow scum just so it could be a fakeclaim then I have many, many large bridges to sell you. I should be clear already bc of the Toony shit but thinking both me and FoU are scum is really insane. And, you ain't that silly.

Something to point out, Caz, is that FoU had an ability to prevent his spells from affecting allies. In short.. Jailing scum is a perfect cover.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: March 28, 2021, 06:07:05 pm »

When did I lie about anything this game?

Something to point out, Caz, is that FoU had an ability to prevent his spells from affecting allies. In short.. Jailing scum is a perfect cover.

Oh yeah totally. I mean if it wasn't that that idea is ridiculously stupid, then yeah.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: March 28, 2021, 06:11:40 pm »

When did I lie about anything this game?

Oh yeah totally. I mean if it wasn't that that idea is ridiculously stupid, then yeah.
Secrets, secrets, Secrets. What secrets do you hide Caz? I'm more than willing to give out some wiles that will make our day.
Secretdorf, you got anything?

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: March 28, 2021, 06:23:29 pm »

I was going to reply tomorrow morning, but this can't wait. TricMagic, the only reason I was dissuaded that your piggyback of Vector was shoddy was because you offered a bit of Vector lore when pressed. You tried to pass it off to legitimize your claim. The fact that you now claim the lore is actually from a Vector action not only makes your alibi unsubstantiated, but a multi-faceted lie.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 97