Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 97

Author Topic: Magic Mafia MM - Game Over: Mafia Wins  (Read 82897 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia MM - Day 2: Hats Off For The Shakeragician
« Reply #855 on: March 25, 2021, 07:05:48 pm »

That was my ability, yes.   Interesting.  I double checked; definitely sent it in on Jim.  Jim, did you send your actions to Toony?

I also just double checked, and yes I did.

This post.  I was trying to ask if you sent actions targeting you to Toony, but I phrased it poorly, and you clearly read this as "did you target Toony."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia MM - Day 2: Property Values Plummet
« Reply #856 on: March 25, 2021, 07:08:04 pm »

So...

Who in the fudge performed the scumkill? We've got most everyone's stuff pinned down, but there are a few exceptions.

(Of course, all it takes is one mafia player having a double-action ability and all this is pointless, but let's at least make a good try at it.)
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: March 25, 2021, 07:08:57 pm »

Why would I self hammer? It's too delicious you not knowing this crucial thing that no one else has claimed.

Funny that nobody is even wondering what happened to Vector. My analysis was spot on I think...

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: March 25, 2021, 07:09:23 pm »

Drat, thought this posted.

I've been away because my parents are in town for the first time since August and they don't want me on my phone/computer very much. They're leaving tomorrow morning.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: March 25, 2021, 07:10:30 pm »

I'm gonna add that FoU has not responded to my FoS. So, one more FoS for FoU.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: March 25, 2021, 07:11:36 pm »

Understandable, Vector. I hope you have a nice time.

Incidentally, just a y/n quick question as you're checking the thread. Do you know what I'm saying when I say I have a little tune stuck in my head?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: March 25, 2021, 07:12:40 pm »

(Not that there's anything in my head any more. I'm not anything now Caz has blasted me. And to think Caz wanted to use that power on Toony first...)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: March 25, 2021, 07:14:29 pm »

Incidentally, just a y/n quick question as you're checking the thread. Do you know what I'm saying when I say I have a little tune stuck in my head?

Nope.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: March 25, 2021, 07:15:28 pm »

Breaking news: NQT slowly goes insane.

I'm gonna add that FoU has not responded to my FoS. So, one more FoS for FoU.
Uh, I'll have to go back and look for that.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: March 25, 2021, 07:16:36 pm »

Interesting. Oh well. I guess no one will know until the game is over.

Gotta laugh at Vector being bothered about an ancient FoS when she ignored everything I asked her on D1. Not suspicious at all.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: March 25, 2021, 07:20:27 pm »

Never seen a NQT like this before.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: March 25, 2021, 07:22:52 pm »

Gotta laugh at Vector being bothered about an ancient FoS when she ignored everything I asked her on D1. Not suspicious at all.

"Everything you asked" was, if I remember correctly, an RVS question. Am I wrong?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: March 25, 2021, 07:25:02 pm »

<24 hours ago

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: March 25, 2021, 07:27:47 pm »

No way NQT would bus on D1 so Secret and Vector are locked town. Secret says Jim is town so Jim is locked town.

Caz is locked town based on what I saw today.

Tric is town. Toaster is town.

More later...

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: March 25, 2021, 07:30:12 pm »

Toony:  Can you explain why on Secret?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 97