Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 97

Author Topic: Magic Mafia MM - Game Over: Mafia Wins  (Read 82863 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia MM - Day 2: Hats Off For The Shakeragician
« Reply #630 on: March 24, 2021, 12:06:18 pm »

There is another way we can confirm Vector's claim, but that involves FoU's daykill. It might be worth discussing.

FoU: you do have one, right?
Since we're claiming so much action related good stuff, I did something positive to Jim which will take effect N2.  He should be able to verify this.

Fallacy:  Do you still have that daykill?  Can you use it on NQT?
Y'all aren't going to be happy about this, but I don't actually currently have a daykill. If my hunch is correct I might get one, but I didn't start the game with one. (It was a lie to push Lucky to participate. It didn't work very well, did it.)

So y'all might be wondering! 'What exactly does Fal's mansion do? Is Fal a jailkeeper?'

Now that it's day two, I'm fine sharing a little more information about my role.

The mansion is a toggle-based day ability. I can summon it (which I did yesterday) and unsummon it (which I plan on doing today). What it does? It changes how my abilities act. My main night action functions as a total (target cannot cast, or be cast on) jailkeep while the mansion is summoned. While it's unsummoned, it functions as a potent retaliation-based ability. I also have a one-shot night action which permanently buffs all my abilities. The catch is, I can only use that one-shot when 1) it's the Full Moon, and 2) the mansion is unsummoned.

Tonight, I will either perform the permanent buff, or use the retaliation action. This is intended to make a kill attempt on the jailkeeper a little less tempting for the scum.

FoU, why did you target caz
They seemed the most scummy on Day 1 to me. Due to their logic-based deduction participation in Day 2's proceedings, they've dropped on my scum-o-meter.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: March 24, 2021, 12:09:32 pm »

Even if you guys could swap, someone would still be on the noose alongside NQT, right?

Yeah. Not really worth adding chance to all this. NQT is nailed, all we need to do is lynch him. And prep for tonight. The fact he is a lover isn't really something we can work around with any ease, at least from my perspective.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: March 24, 2021, 12:10:38 pm »

Web, can we get a votecount? I want to see if Fakerag voted.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: March 24, 2021, 12:11:03 pm »

Y'all aren't going to be happy about this, but I don't actually currently have a daykill. If my hunch is correct I might get one, but I didn't start the game with one. (It was a lie to push Lucky to participate. It didn't work very well, did it.)

You should have just said so when Jim made his argument. What possessed you not to? D:<

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: March 24, 2021, 12:14:42 pm »

I can't atm, working for another couple hours. I'll get one in about 4 hours or so.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: March 24, 2021, 12:16:19 pm »

So I think this will work unless I've vastly misunderstood. And it's not a swap, so don't worry. Basically if I get zapped and become a lover then NQT has been lying, right?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: March 24, 2021, 12:17:08 pm »

Yes I did action ToonyMan.

webadict just told me that my target wouldn't know that I targeted them without abilities. ToonyMan do ye have magicks that let ye detect magykks?

Actually let me ask that to NQT as well: Does ToonyMan hath magickckcks that lets ToonyMan detecteth margwuiiuicks?

Since we're claiming so much action related good stuff, I did something positive to Jim which will take effect N2.  He should be able to verify this.

Maybe on Day 3. I have no indication anybody targeted me during Night 1.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: March 24, 2021, 12:19:40 pm »

Fakerag votes at the end of the day. Otherwise we could communicate with 4mask from beyond the grave.

Your reading comprehension is amazing as always.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: March 24, 2021, 12:22:05 pm »

@Jim:
That's odd.

Runes lit up on my body last night and I gained Super Speed. Does this sound familiar?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: March 24, 2021, 12:23:09 pm »

Nope, that wasn't me.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: March 24, 2021, 12:25:25 pm »

That sounds like a positive buff that might take effect on Night 2 that somebody would be able to confirm i.e. maybe Toaster's action.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: March 24, 2021, 12:25:54 pm »

...So somebody gave me a good ability and hasn't claimed it?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: March 24, 2021, 12:27:43 pm »

Only thing I can think of is Toaster lying about who he cast upon.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: March 24, 2021, 12:40:14 pm »

Secret maybe? ... Claiming he blocked NQT, but why lie?

Or more likely Rev's action. This is a mess of contradictions, but that is everyone right?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: March 24, 2021, 12:41:59 pm »

Secret, are you playing games with us? You were rather erratic, what's with this claimed 1-shot that would let you use all the wands at once?
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 97