Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Author Topic: One Night Ultimate Webwolf [Game Over: Werewolves Win]  (Read 8997 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: One Night Ultimate Webwolf [SIGN-UPS: 5 / 5-7]
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2021, 05:42:26 am »

Do the werewolves know who their partners are or just what their role is?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2021, 08:22:43 am »

Do the werewolves know who their partners are or just what their role is?
Werewolves and Masons are told their partners, if one exists. The exception is a Dream Wolf, who was asleep when the meeting happened, but the other Werewolf/Minion knows the Dream Wolf.

Since three extra roles are added, it is possible for the other Werewolf or Mason to be in those, so it can be useful information to have. Heck, both Werewolves or Masons may be in the Middle Roles.

Would you be willing to Spoilspec me for this? I'd like to have a laugh watching people fight for the wrong side.
No Spoilspec, but I can setup regular Spec.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2021, 08:32:05 am »

Would you be willing to Spoilspec me for this? I'd like to have a laugh watching people fight for the wrong side.

Same.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2021, 03:41:45 pm »

In if you've yet to begin.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: One Night Ultimate Webwolf [SIGN-UPS: 6 / 6-7]
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2021, 03:55:16 pm »

Takes about 30 minutes to setup, but I'll start in 2 or 3 hours. Maybe we can pick up the 7th.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2021, 03:59:27 pm »

Takes about 30 minutes to setup, but I'll start in 2 or 3 hours. Maybe we can pick up the 7th.
I'm cool with that.

EDIT:
Spoiler: Game Face (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 04:08:58 pm by ToonyMan »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2021, 04:04:47 pm »

Fine, suppose I'll join. If no one else does anyway. Viva la werewolf!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: One Night Ultimate Webwolf [ROLLING]
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2021, 05:45:51 pm »

Your order has been randomized. The player above you is to your left. The player below you is to your right.

Your randomized order is as follow:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The roles have been randomized. Three of these roles are randomly assigned as Middle Roles (Left, Center, and Right). The rest are assigned randomly.

The list of randomized roles is:

Action priority order is as follows:

Roles without actions:

As there is an Alpha Wolf, a fourth Middle Role (Wolf) has been added

During the winter times, the king and his family like to visit Lupine Woods, a small remote village housing centuries-old buildings and rumors of the occult. Though the king enjoys the mountain for skiing and hunting, the queen took to the wicked whispers fondly, and the village soon became famous as a hotspot for fans of the paranormal.

However, last Night, a murder took place. The man had been torn apart limb by limb, and though the authorities were on high-alert, the wisest among the villagers knew that there needed to be something done about the Werewolf menace before they escaped. The Villagers contacted the Seer and their apprentice to help out, as well as an investigator that happened to be in the neighborhood. Of course, with the authorities having their attention turned elsewhere, thieves and ne'er-do-wells also found ample time to get up to mischief.

Not everyone is a hero in Lupine Woods, but it is up to you to find the Werewolves and remove them from town.

Seven suspects stand suspiciously secluded.

It is now Night.

Player List
-----------------------
notquitethere
TricMagic
ToonyMan
Leafsnail
Secretdorf
FallacyofUrist
Luckyowl

Role List
-----------------------
Alpha Wolf
Dream Wolf
Seer
Tanner
Robber
Troublemaker
Apprentice Seer
Minion
Bodyguard
Paranormal Investigator

Night ends on February 4th, 2021 at 17:00 or when all actions have been received.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 05:55:18 pm by webadict »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: One Night Ultimate Webwolf [ROLLING]
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2021, 10:19:04 pm »

As the Night ends, a red sun peaks over the horizon. The seven of you gather together, ready to pool your collective knowledge. Unfortunately, it appears that many of you are having memory problems. What really happened? Are you all even the same people that went to bed last Night?

If there’s a Werewolf here, you need to find and make an example of them. But not until you’re ready.

Player List
-----------------------
notquitethere
TricMagic
ToonyMan
Leafsnail
Secretdorf
FallacyofUrist
Luckyowl

Not Ready To Vote - notquitethere, TricMagic, ToonyMan, Leafsnail, Secretdorf, FallacyofUrist, Luckyowl,

Role List
-----------------------
Alpha Wolf
Dream Wolf
Seer
Tanner
Robber
Troublemaker
Apprentice Seer
Minion
Bodyguard
Paranormal Investigator

It is now Day. Day ends on February 6th, 2021 at 22:00 or when ALL players have decided to vote.

NOTE: To move to the voting stage, type vote in red. Any red votes done in thread will be interpreted as a sign to move to the voting stage, so be cautious with it. Any vote you make in the thread is non-binding.

Additionally, you may not vote for yourself, so don't consider that as part of your game plan.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: One Night Ultimate Webwolf [Day]
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2021, 10:39:14 pm »

If the Robber and Troublemaker exist, claim your swaps please.

I did not start the Night as a Robber or Troublemaker.

I'm not going to believe you if you claim later.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2021, 12:48:43 am »

I'll be honest with y'all, I have no idea how this game is normally going to be played, so it looks like I'll be improvising. By a lot, heheh.

I think I can make a few suppositions based around the rules, though.

1: We're probably not going to have much of a traditional RVS, or if we do have one, it won't last for long. (And the RVS won't actually involve any voting because the day and the voting stage are separate, so I guess we'll be stuck using fingers of suspicion.)

2: We know the game won't last long. It's just 72 hours, but it'll be a chaotic 72 hours at the very least. Which is part of why I said RVS won't last long.

3: The difference in voting mechanics means a lot of traditional scumtells such as the 3rd-vote-bandwagoner-is-scum thingy might not be applicable.

4: Rolefishing isn't as scummy as it would be in a traditional mafia game. Role deduction seems like it will be important just based off the setup mechanics, and it's not like there'll be a Day 2.

Luckyowl: What's your game plan here? Do you have one of your coins ready to decide your decision, or is there going to be more strategy going into it this time?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2021, 01:31:58 am »

Luckyowl: What's your game plan here? Do you have one of your coins ready to decide your decision, or is there going to be more strategy going into it this time?

Well, the plan is to find the werewolf. But I'm not sure how to go about it just yet. I was thinking of a doing a self voting strat. But that's just a one-trick pony. No. I think I'm all of out shenanigans this time around.  So I guess I'll try to play this game as it's suppose to be played. I notice, you only questioned me. Why didn't you questioned the other six?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2021, 01:51:53 am »

[patois]
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2021, 04:06:12 am »

Weren't the werewolves supposed to have killed somebody?

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2021, 04:12:35 am »

I'm neither robber nor troublemaker.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11