Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 57

Author Topic: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Game Over - Agent Eats Hot Dogs While Writing Report  (Read 39871 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Day 4: Endgame? (6 / 12)
« Reply #720 on: January 30, 2021, 09:20:16 pm »

I didn't do the Killing, but the problem here is that the only person who can confirm this is NQT because I gave a Hotdog to SHAD0Wdump. NQT has a Hotdog, though, unless they lied about their role, which is also bad for them.

Honestly. Scum team. Web, ToonyMan, and TricMagic. Just get it over with. You've basically won. Congrats.
Dude, we're not fucking Mafia. Holy shit. Just fucking lynch NQT. I know you're trying to fucking bait us because you're paranoid and shit, but I am not Mafia. I am Town. ToonyMan is not Mafia. TricMagic is not Mafia. Secretdorf is not Mafia.

You know who is Mafia? NQT. Explain who killed on Night 1, Lucky. EXPLAIN THAT?

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #721 on: January 30, 2021, 09:21:24 pm »

What did you inspect on me? ToonyMan?
My NQT investigation was failed. I'm not sure why ToonyMan haven't brought that up.
Please read the thread, crazy mafia/mafia-ally that inspects town.

Spoiler: Night 1 Taskforce Chat (click to show/hide)
I can do the other nights in a bit.

...Asking questions? Throwing my ideas. Trying to see how you feel about someone. Is scum? And now you're trying to claim you can inspect if someone is town...when you said in this thread. That when you inspect someone who is not SK. They come up as."other"... Really?

Sweet sweet data. That mafia team thoughts is pretty interesting. And inspecting the one person who is a claimed miller huh. Good play there.

Honestly. Scum team. Web, ToonyMan, and TricMagic. Just get it over with. You've basically won. Congrats.

Still doesn't work Luckyowl~

Holy shit. A salty Mafioso. Sorry about VM13. Are you glad you can put me in the torture seat?

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: January 30, 2021, 09:23:18 pm »

I didn't do the Killing, but the problem here is that the only person who can confirm this is NQT because I gave a Hotdog to SHAD0Wdump. NQT has a Hotdog, though, unless they lied about their role, which is also bad for them.

Dude, we're not fucking Mafia. Holy shit. Just fucking lynch NQT. I know you're trying to fucking bait us because you're paranoid and shit, but I am not Mafia. I am Town. ToonyMan is not Mafia. TricMagic is not Mafia. Secretdorf is not Mafia.

You know who is Mafia? NQT. Explain who killed on Night 1, Lucky. EXPLAIN THAT?

Eh, whatever. I'll vote NQT. It's faster that way.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: January 30, 2021, 09:26:12 pm »

TricMagic I don't think you're scum anymore.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: January 30, 2021, 09:39:20 pm »

Spoiler: Night 2 Taskforce Chat (click to show/hide)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: January 30, 2021, 09:47:03 pm »

(I ended up picking Webadict instead. In my mind I was imagining some horrible hotdog RNG poisoner or something, thanks Caz.)

Ah yes, the all powerful poisoned hot dogs. It's GG if that was actually the case. But since I targeted Webadict Night2 even knowing it would fail, still worked out.

Secretdorf could be an SK? But we can get to that tomorrow if it's the case they were lying about survivor. It may have a limiter on it related to D4 before they can start killing. With hot dogs.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: January 30, 2021, 09:50:38 pm »

(I ended up picking Webadict instead. In my mind I was imagining some horrible hotdog RNG poisoner or something, thanks Caz.)
Ah yes, the all powerful poisoned hot dogs. It's GG if that was actually the case. But since I targeted Webadict Night2 even knowing it would fail, still worked out.
Secretdorf could be an SK? But we can get to that tomorrow if it's the case they were lying about survivor. It may have a limiter on it related to D4 before they can start killing. With hot dogs.
Don't want to eat bad hot dogs.

Spoiler: Night 3 Taskforce Chat (click to show/hide)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: January 30, 2021, 10:17:43 pm »

pokes the luckyowl. Is it dead?

Well, onto Secretdorf. Where are you?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: January 30, 2021, 10:20:45 pm »

And there's proof that TricMagic is Town.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: January 30, 2021, 10:21:06 pm »

Or... you know, a teammate with NQT.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: January 30, 2021, 10:23:40 pm »

Yes, I got nothing to say. NQT will get lynch.  Flip town. Mafia win. Why even bother. 

But yeah, where is Secretdorf. *look off somewhere as the camera pan to Secretdorf doing secret dorf things.*

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: January 30, 2021, 10:25:56 pm »

Or... you know, a teammate with NQT.
That's true actually.

TricMagic, why not hammer? Secretdorf should win, if he doesn't then we can lynch him tomorrow.

Do you think Secretdorf is lying?

Yes, I got nothing to say. NQT will get lynch.  Flip town. Mafia win. Why even bother. 
So you're voting somebody you think is town...?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: January 30, 2021, 10:38:05 pm »

@Luckyowl:
I'm willing to believe FoU made our roles slightly different for WIFOM. We're trying to find a SK that almost certainly doesn't exist for crying out loud. Our role-PM doesn't confirm that we have the same exact role. Please stop freaking out. I just really don't understand why you would use a SK inspect on me N1 and then say you were confirming me as town. It makes me not trust you. Do you understand that?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: January 30, 2021, 10:47:00 pm »

TricMagic, why not hammer? Secretdorf should win, if he doesn't then we can lynch him tomorrow.

Do you think Secretdorf is lying?

I'd honestly like to use my investigation to know for sure you're town Toony. That gives me a lot of assurance Day 5. If we approach day end I'll vote NQT, as that is pretty much confirmation Secretdorf is lying if neither of you have investigated him yet.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: January 30, 2021, 10:51:07 pm »

Neither of us have checked Secret, no. If Secretdorf doesn't immediately hammer when he gets on then he's not a survivor.

Hear that Secretdorf?
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 57