Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 57

Author Topic: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Game Over - Agent Eats Hot Dogs While Writing Report  (Read 39557 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Mostly Vanilla Mafia 2 / Day 3: A Haunting Experience (8 / 12)
« Reply #585 on: January 28, 2021, 06:33:24 pm »

NQT is scum anyway.

SHAD0Wdump is Toaster’s mason friend. ToonyMan and webadict can apparently confirm each other did not perform the NK. SHADOWDump can confirm I didn’t do it. Tric claimed he can only act on me? And Miller. ToonyMan thinks Luckyowl is clean. Secretdorf claimed survivor

NQT is the odd one out.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: January 28, 2021, 06:36:53 pm »

Fine, you want to stop wasting time?

Lets put everything else aside. Address this mr. Impatient.

and I don't like dicking around all Day.
This right here is your primary problem. You cannot scumhunt if you are tossing away the precious time the town has to catch the mafia when they slip up. Nothing about your action day 2 benefits town regardless of the fact juicebox was mafia.
Yes, and confirming juicebox was Mafia was a good way to find more information. There wasn't much else to glean than that, no? Or are we gonna squeeze the last drop out of the toothpaste tube to make us all want to die?

NQT is scum anyway.

SHAD0Wdump is Toaster’s mason friend. ToonyMan and webadict can apparently confirm each other did not perform the NK. SHADOWDump can confirm I didn’t do it. Tric claimed he can only act on me? And Miller. ToonyMan thinks Luckyowl is clean. Secretdorf claimed survivor

NQT is the odd one out.
That would certainly fit, too. It could be NQT did the Mafiakill, but that doesn't necessarily clear you.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: January 28, 2021, 06:50:49 pm »

*shrugs* can’t argue with that.

The only issue with the process of elimination is Toony’s mason group. It is quite OP for town to be able to have four confirmed players from two mason groups.

One thing that crossed my mind yesterday was that one of them was lying about being masons after I saw Vector could see if anyone had a quicktopic from one of their actions. Perhaps Toony or Luckyowl had a similar ability and decided to risk claiming to head that off?

[blatant conjecture]Could just be one of them is scum anyway; there was chat in one of the other threads on the board of having a game with two scum teams, but each scum team had been infiltrated by an SK who had access to both QTs. Maybe FoU shamelessly stole the idea and just had scum infiltrate a mason thread instead?[/blatant conjecture]
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: January 28, 2021, 06:58:10 pm »

True, but if someone was scum in the Mason groups, it'd be Luckyowl, but, I'm still trusting ToonyMan on that. Plus, Hotdogs can still prove more people. Is there a second person, or is it just SHAD0Wdump and you? Otherwise, I've gotta wait for NQT on this one.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: January 28, 2021, 07:10:43 pm »

Second person for what?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: January 28, 2021, 07:17:23 pm »

I know two people who didn’t perform the scumkill last night.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: January 28, 2021, 07:22:39 pm »

Just us two.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: January 28, 2021, 07:27:13 pm »

Pfp

It's almost half midnight here and I'm in bed but only just got to catching up with the thread so will keep it brief.

Toony, if I could have voted Juice sooner I would have done, they were the best pick and so that's why I picked them as soon as I could get to the thread to post on d2.

I've POE'd Hector. I'll go into it more when I'm awake. I'm half expecting Superdorf not to disappear when d4 rolls around, but I think we can afford to give him benefit of the doubt for today. There was something else I was going to respond to but I'm sleepy and it can wait till the morning. Sorry for whatever I might have missed

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: January 28, 2021, 07:32:56 pm »

@Shadowdump:
Webadict: Your L-1 vote on juicebox enabled the hammer. I do not believe for one moment you would be so irresponsible as to do such a thing and maintain said vote after the danger was pointed out. The only suitable explanation for you is that you are working against town.
Why are you voting Webadict...?

@Hector:
One thing that crossed my mind yesterday was that one of them was lying about being masons after I saw Vector could see if anyone had a quicktopic from one of their actions. Perhaps Toony or Luckyowl had a similar ability and decided to risk claiming to head that off?
We absolutely have a quicktopic together. That can't be pretended.

Just us two.
Funny. I can also confirm that Shadowdump and myself didn't do the scumkill.

@NQT:
Toony, if I could have voted Juice sooner I would have done, they were the best pick and so that's why I picked them as soon as I could get to the thread to post on d2.
Uh huh...

I'm half expecting Superdorf not to disappear when d4 rolls around, but I think we can afford to give him benefit of the doubt for today.
Fair enough.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: January 28, 2021, 07:35:02 pm »

Alright... you know what. Web, I'm going to give you a pass simply because I've decided it's not worth potentially pissing someone off who might not be taking it in stride.

I'll be asking you at the end of the game if I was honestly being too much, do not tell me now. If you are mafia/ally/something crazy, we need to work this out because this kind of attacking is really what I seem to gravitate toward.

In any caee, I'm cooling my jets until I can properly analyze the thread again tonight. So Unvote.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: January 28, 2021, 07:46:46 pm »

Could you and Luckyowl do something with that to prove its existence real quick?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: January 28, 2021, 07:48:01 pm »

I didn’t say you were lying about having a quicktopic, I meant your claim of non-SK mason does not preclude one or both of you from being scum.

Scumchat is also a non-SK mason chat, donchano?

Can SHADOWDump confirm you didn’t perform the NK? ‘cause that’s what I said.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: January 28, 2021, 07:55:42 pm »

Pfp

It's almost half midnight here and I'm in bed but only just got to catching up with the thread so will keep it brief.

I've POE'd Hector. I'll go into it more when I'm awake. I'm half expecting Superdorf not to disappear when d4 rolls around, but I think we can afford to give him benefit of the doubt for today. There was something else I was going to respond to but I'm sleepy and it can wait till the morning. Sorry for whatever I might have missed
What action did you perform last Night?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: January 28, 2021, 07:57:14 pm »

@Shadowdump:
Could you and Luckyowl do something with that to prove its existence real quick?
Sure I can prove our quicktopic's existence.

Luckyowl, do we have a quicktopic together?

This is the same logic that basically confirmed you and Toaster as town on Day 1. Now you are confirmed because Toaster died and his role flipped.

@Hector:
I didn’t say you were lying about having a quicktopic, I meant your claim of non-SK mason does not preclude one or both of you from being scum.
Scumchat is also a non-SK mason chat, donchano?
Fair enough. Except we both basically confirmed each other during the night. Unless we're both mafia then this logic doesn't work. I'm not revealing how unless Luckyowl is okay with it.

Can SHADOWDump confirm you didn’t perform the NK? ‘cause that’s what I said.
Huh?

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: January 28, 2021, 08:00:12 pm »

@Shadowdump:
Sure I can prove our quicktopic's existence.

Luckyowl, do we have a quicktopic together?

This is the same logic that basically confirmed you and Toaster as town on Day 1. Now you are confirmed because Toaster died and his role flipped.
Well sure but... How about something like a message sent after noticing one of you guys received a hotdog, something useful like that?
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 57