Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: Vengeful Mafia 12.5 - WHERE ARE THE COOKIES!?  (Read 13396 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 12.5 - WHERE ARE THE COOKIES!?
« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2021, 09:22:11 am »

I PM’d everyone and a majority decided to shorten the game.

The day will now end at 2pm Sunday January 10th, in roughly 6 hours
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2021, 09:40:31 am »

ToonyMan

oh you're here. Let's end this. If NQT flip scum gg to him.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 10, 2021, 09:45:23 am »

Wow you say 4 hours and then hammer me in 20 minutes.

A fitting end.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 10, 2021, 09:48:15 am »

Luckyowl, Hector sent those PMs out last night it wasn't like I was around 20 minutes ago. >_>

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2021, 09:50:40 am »

Wow you say 4 hours and then hammer me in 20 minutes.

A fitting end.

Well, what can you say? reading over your post only makes you more scummy? what else can you say? there isn't much for me or you to work with.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 10, 2021, 09:52:08 am »

I mean, hammering webadict is pretty scummy. You wouldn't have made such a mistake.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 10, 2021, 09:53:55 am »

Good job LuckyOwl. I'll wait patiently for Hector to give the formal flip message but

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Toony put up a good fight, got to hand it to him. I always appreciate when players don't just give up. And well done to Wuba for shooting the right guy, very well played.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 10, 2021, 09:54:48 am »

You're right. I wouldn't have hammered Webadict as town or mafia unless somebody thought it would be funny if I did.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2021, 09:55:53 am »

You're right. I wouldn't have hammered Webadict as town or mafia unless somebody thought it would be funny if I did.
Why am I getting the blame for this?

Also the game's over at this point so there's no real reason for me not to talk.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 10, 2021, 09:57:23 am »

Lucky...

FUCKING FINALLY.

That is all.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 10, 2021, 09:58:38 am »

I'm new so I don't get the joke.*shrug*

Good job LuckyOwl. I'll wait patiently for Hector to give the formal flip message but

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Toony put up a good fight, got to hand it to him. I always appreciate when players don't just give up. And well done to Wuba for shooting the right guy, very well played.

Man, this is gonna hurt if ToonyMan flip town. If that's the case GG NQT.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 10, 2021, 09:59:18 am »

I'm not blaming you 4mask, but it's the truth that I wasn't even thinking about doing the Web hammer. I was really expecting Web to kill me over that too. Instead I end up having to make a case against NQT that questions his sleep schedule.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 10, 2021, 10:00:58 am »

ToonyMan and notquitethere slam their binders on the table decisively, then point at each other and say in unison “that’s why he’s mafia.”

Luckyowl looks back and forth between them quizzically.

*crickets*

The sun suddenly moves in the sky so it’s sunset.

“D-did we break hi—“ starts ToonyMan as Luckyowl leaps from his chair and grabs ToonyMan by the scruff of his neck and pushes him against the wall.

“I knew it!” he shouts, in a suddenly heavy cockney accent, “you had crumbs on your shirt sleeves this whole time!”

*Eastenders drums*

Day 2 has ended!

ToonyMan has been lynched!

ToonyMan was mafia!

Town has won!
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 10, 2021, 10:13:25 am »

I'm not blaming you 4mask, but it's the truth that I wasn't even thinking about doing the Web hammer. I was really expecting Web to kill me over that too. Instead I end up having to make a case against NQT that questions his sleep schedule.
The reason I vengekilled 4maskwolf was a bit complex. The simple answer is I wanted to watch you SUFFER FOR YOUR CRIMES.

Basically it came down to that I knew Luckyowl was Town and there was no world where notquitethere and ToonyMan were on the same team. Thus, 4maskwolf was the most likely to be scum. Technically, I could imagine you being Town, but you were second most likely to be scum behind 4maskwolf, for... obvious... reasons.

So that begs a question on why: Well, 4maskwolf voted me second, and accepted my conclusion Luckyowl was Town, but suspected me as Mafia, a weird thing to do. They didn't acknowledge my case. in doing so Additionally, it suggested a ToonyMan - 4maskwolf team, and given all of that, I figured 4maskwolf would be harder to get lynched the following Day. This combined with everything else ironically made me assume that 4maskwolf was the Flagbearer, since it felt like a play after I said Luckyowl was Town, my goal was gonna be to convince Luckyowl to hammer 4maskwolf.

Ialso  figured if ToonyMan was somehow Town, they'd have been less weird about the hammer, given a real apology, and faced an uphill battle Day 2. In hindsight, I realized that ToonyMan was most definitely scum.

I was also mad because I was gonna explain to Luckyowl how Day game works, so I figured this would leave them the easiest choice in the world.

They proved me wrong.

Imagine if 4maskwolf had been alive instead?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 10, 2021, 10:21:25 am »

You made the right choice... but how did you know Toony and me were an impossible team?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10