Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: His Meowjesty's Loyal Pawsant  (Read 1465 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
His Meowjesty's Loyal Pawsant
« on: January 01, 2021, 03:01:06 pm »

The Third Rabbit War is over! The Kitten Kingdom has been once again successful in thwarting the expansionist thirst of the damn Rabbits.

Even better, the long-contested Furpatch Plains have fallen into the hands of the Kittens!

As a eight years old Kitten, you've spend last two years in the War, dealing with Rabbits incursions, Blobbo infestations and Merfolk sightings. Now it is time for you to retire from the service and settle down.

And where better to start your new life as a Pawsant, if not in the place you've fought so hard for?

What is your name, loyal Pawsant of his Meowjesty? No rude or offensive names! Titles are reserved for nyability only!

What is your background?
Meowlitary Officer: Being in the Royal Kitten Army, both farming and social life is an alien concept for you. But everyone has to adjust, right? (+2 Fighting)
Militia Nyan: Before the War, you were a local cat. Performing oddjobs and errands for most of your life, you're not afraid of lifting heavy stuff. (+2 Hard Chores)
Servant Cat: Before the War, you were tending to the needs of a nyable family. Broom? Check. Foodmaking? Check. Rituals and Heraldry? Triple chec- oh wait. That's only two. (+2 Light Chores)
Lone Lynx: Before the War, you wandered the hills and the forests, visited cities and hamlets in search of roof above your whiskers and food in your paws. Are you able to settle down truly and form a functional family? Who knows... (+2 Foraging)
Bookpaw: Before the War, you were a student of history, laws and lore. You couldn't spend much time learning while in the military, but the knowledge of the lands, species and factions might come in handy... if you weren't starting a life as a soil-working pawsant, that's it. (+2 Lore)

The Royal Meowgister in Charge Of Newly Conquered Lawnds, Sir Felix Bartholomeow Blackmusk has therefore given you a choice of settling area. Choose wisely, for the settlers' permit cannot be changed!

What is your Farmhouse Parcel Designation?

A1: Northwestern parcel. Part of the Blackmeow Forest. Bloodiedfur Stream passes through it. Space is limited, but you could consider starting a timber industry instead of a farm here. However, the quasi-sapient Blobbos have been reported to live here, so better lock your door during the night.
A2: Northern parcel. Partially forested, partially plains. Close enough to Bloodiedfur Stream, close enough to the local road.
A3: Northeastern parcel. Wild cereals and flowers bloom in this place, and the road crossing through the middle of it means you have a very short trip to the nearest hamlet, Whiskerscloister! And the Rabbits, unfortunately.
B1: Western parcel. The least amount of arable land, but the hills might contain ores or at least quarry-fulls of building material. Bloodiedfur Stream passes in the middle, so neither irrigation nor fishing should be hard to set up. Or maybe you could build a watermill for the local folks?
B2: Central parcel. There's some arable land, and the hills are covered in grass. Perfect for cultivation of crops and a Furball ranch or two.
B3: Eastern parcel. Nondescript land split in two by the road. Oh, and the Whiskercloister village is just few minutes run to the south.
C1: Southwestern parcel. The River of Loudpurrs spreads wide into a small lake, so if you're enterprising enough, you could set up a dock or maybe even a fishery! River Fishfolk are rumored to still live in this area. Who knows if they're amicable to having a Kitten neighbour...
C2: Southern parcel. Lowlands that are quite wet, so unless you insist on herb-gathering and basket-weaving, perhaps choose some other place.
C3: Southeastern parcel belongs to the Whiskercloister Village and you cannot settle here! Tilling soil and growing plants in someone's backyard is considered rude even amongst the vile Rabbits, after all.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 03:12:11 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: His Meowjesty's Loyal Pawsant
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2021, 03:39:03 pm »

Name: fluffy paw
Background:Militia Nyan
A2
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2021, 03:47:56 pm »

We are Clawra Furness.

As a decorated Meowlitary Officer, its only natural we were assigned the Northeastern Parcel, both for our service to his Meowjesty and because we will be most capable at keeping the rabbit menace at bay.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2021, 03:54:46 pm »

What is your name, loyal Pawsant of his Meowjesty?: Debbie Ducat
Background: Servant Cat (Cat maid FTW)
C1. Fish are friends and/or food.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2021, 04:09:04 pm »

Name: Archie Blackpaws
Background: Bookpaw (We can use our knowledge to advantage for doing engineering stuff)
Farmhouse Location: C1 (Could Dredge up the stream to make a dock or proper irrigation as well as close to village and road)

Edit: I'll change location to river, Plan River.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 05:14:26 pm by flazeo25 »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2021, 04:28:56 pm »

Background: Bookpaw (We can use our knowledge to advantage for doing engineering stuff)
+1

Farm House Parcel: C1 The Lake
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2021, 05:04:16 pm »

These are all fine kittens but we gotta agree on just one!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2021, 05:41:09 pm »

+1

+1
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2021, 06:59:06 pm »

+1

+1
+1 It is time to learn

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2021, 09:31:29 pm »

What is your name, loyal Pawsant of his Meowjesty?: Debbie Ducat
Background: Servant Cat (Cat maid FTW)
C1. Fish are friends and/or food.
+1

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2021, 02:56:22 am »

We are Clawra Furness.

As a decorated Meowlitary Officer, its only natural we were assigned the Northeastern Parcel, both for our service to his Meowjesty and because we will be most capable at keeping the rabbit menace at bay.
+1
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2021, 03:18:06 am »

We are Clawra Furness.

+1
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2021, 05:34:21 am »

We are Clawra Furness.

+1
+1

Not bad.  Not bad.

Let’s see the opposition...

+1

+1
+1 It is time to learn

Uh oh.  We need two more...

I’d like to change my +1 to a +3, ok?

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2021, 09:18:43 am »

Wouldn't you have to be a bookpaw to cook the books like that? *Taps head knowingly with paw*
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 09:21:04 am by Demonic Spoon »

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2021, 12:42:00 pm »

Also, why are we choosing a “parcel” of land and not a “pawsel”?
Pages: [1] 2